Paul Daley signs new deal with Bellator

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Paul Daley signs new deal with Bellator

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Paul Daley has inked a new fight deal with Bellator MMA and has his sights set on Joe Schilling.

By Lewis Mckeever @Mckeever89 Jul 1, 2018

At one point, welterweight slugger Paul Daley had threatened to leave Bellator and even got into a spat with the commentary team during his lackluster fight Jon Fitch at Bellator 199. But, after some careful consideration, and a ‘fantastic’ meeting with Bellator CEO Scott Coker, ‘Semtex’ has signed a new deal with the fight promotion.

The knockout artist announced the news on Friday, telling fans on social media that he’s excited for the upcoming Bellator welterweight Grand Prix tournament, where he hopes to fight former Glory kickboxing champion Joe Schilling and British rival Michael ‘Venom’ Page.

“So former Glory kickboxing champion Joe Schilling has called me out to fight in Bellator MMA he’s gonna fight at 170lbs up to 205 he says, now he’s made the full time cross over from kickboxing, signing a new multi fight deal with Bellator MMA..... Well i just signed a new deal, I’m ready,” Daley posted on his Instagram.

Schilling hasn’t been announced for the Bellator welterweight tournament, but the full lineup has yet to be revealed. Among some of those competing in the Grand Prix will be Daley, ‘MVP’, Douglas Lima, and Andrey Koreshkov, with 170-pound champion Rory MacDonald expected to defend his title against the tournament winner after his middleweight title bout with Gegard Mousasi in September.

Daley, a former UFC welterweight contender, is 3-3 in his last six fights under the Bellator banner and will look to make a splash in the upcoming tournament, which is expected to commence on September 29.

Source: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/1/17522416/bellator-mma-news-social-media-instagram-paul-daley-deal-contract-fight
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”