matt riddle wwe bound?

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Illuminat3d0ne

matt riddle wwe bound?

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:12 am

This makes me sad but matt has cancelled out on BOLA :(

For those that don't know, matt has made a massive name for himself on the indie scene, having events named after him and shit
He does a hybrid wrestling/mma style and is legit one of the best indie wrestlers out there right now

So Bola (Battle of Los Angeles) is an event held by Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and is probably the biggest indie tournament in the world, needless to say, to cancel on this means something big is up

Also a major part of this is it would be a big sign of wwe relaxing on their no marijuana policy since Riddle is a massive pothead and extremely open about it
Hes said in previous interviews hes fine never going to wwe if it meant he couldn't smoke weed

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/matt ... tournament

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:26 am

Jon Jones can get his long awaited revenge while he waits for the return of Brock Lesnar (to WWE)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:05 pm

- Ive read that he can go to NJPW.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:This makes me sad but matt has cancelled out on BOLA :(

For those that don't know, matt has made a massive name for himself on the indie scene, having events named after him and shit
He does a hybrid wrestling/mma style and is legit one of the best indie wrestlers out there right now

So Bola (Battle of Los Angeles) is an event held by Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and is probably the biggest indie tournament in the world, needless to say, to cancel on this means something big is up

Also a major part of this is it would be a big sign of wwe relaxing on their no marijuana policy since Riddle is a massive pothead and extremely open about it
Hes said in previous interviews hes fine never going to wwe if it meant he couldn't smoke weed

- He said he stoped smoking on a interview a couple of years ago!
He stupid declaration about needingPot or hewould kill his sons is what got him in problems.

But dude is a very-good pro-wrestler and always on good matchs.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Ive read that he can go to NJPW.

Weed is the only thing holding him back from njpw
It's super illegal there and matt sydal has been banned from the company for smoking weed

I would love to see him in njpw but it would have to be part of their expansion into north America

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:

He stupid declaration about needingPot or hewould kill his sons is what got him in problems.

I agree man, to make that comment was just plain stupid

Hmm I didn't see that interview about quitting but he did one a couple months back saying weed has opened opportunities and doors for him when asked if it keeping him from wwe was closing doors

I don't think hed have a problem (if he does still smoke) if he just stopped talking about it in interviews and being as open about it (like randy orton has)

Riddle on nxt will kick ass and hopefully Vince is gone before matt goes to the main roster and Vince has a chance to ruin him

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Ive read that he can go to NJPW.

Weed is the only thing holding him back from njpw
It's super illegal there and matt sydal has been banned from the company for smoking weed

I would love to see him in njpw but it would have to be part of their expansion into north America

- I thought Sidal got caught at a airport on Japan!

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Hmm I didn't see that interview about quitting but he did one a couple months back saying weed has opened opportunities and doors for him when asked if it keeping him from wwe was closing doors

I don't think hed have a problem (if he does still smoke) if he just stopped talking about it in interviews and being as open about it (like randy orton has)

Riddle on nxt will kick ass and hopefully Vince is gone before matt goes to the main roster and Vince has a chance to ruin him

- I think his only seatback was that comment.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:23 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Very possible and I understand them being hesitant until that blew over a bit
They don't seem to be too worried about bringing people in/back with some controversy.... cough Hogan cough

And you're right it was the airport where matt was caught (fucking stupid on his part) and isn't allowed back in japan for who knows how long
I heard when njpw fired him they also banned him from the company, possible I heard wrong

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:31 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:I agree man, to make that comment was just plain stupid

Very possible and I understand them being hesitant until that blew over a bit
They don't seem to be too worried about bringing people in/back with some controversy.... cough Hogan cough

And you're right it was the airport where matt was caught (fucking stupid on his part) and isn't allowed back in japan for who knows how long
I heard when njpw fired him they also banned him from the company, possible I heard wrong

- Its was his second time i think!

Return to “Super Dojo”