Masato wrote:Image

hahahaha

and McGoober fans said Khabib hid on the bus ... he's a G

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 am

LOL... Dillon Danis is such a douche. He's like the white Vutu. :lol:

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:LOL... Dillon Danis is such a douche. He's like the white Vutu. :lol:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father says he’ll punish son ‘tougher’ than UFC does

By Jed Meshew @JedKMeshew Oct 9, 2018

At UFC 229, Khabib Nurmagomedov did what he promised he would do and “smashed” Conor McGregor, submitting the former two-division world champion in the fourth round of their title fight. Then he jumped the fence and attacked McGregor’s training partner Dillon Danis which started a brawl with McGregor’s team that has quickly become the most infamous event in MMA history. At the post-fight press conference, Nurmagomedov apologized for the incident but said that McGregor and his team’s trash-talk stepped over the line. He also noted that, “I know my father’s gonna smash me when I go home” and it sure sounds like he was right about that.

Speaking with Tass.ru (h/t Bloody Elbow) Khabib’s father, Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, revealed that he intends to discipline his son most severely for his exploits after submitting McGregor.

“I will impose a punishment tougher than the UFC’s,” Abdulmanap said. “I warned him. For me, discipline comes first. You do whatever you want in the Octagon, [but] outside — this is the border of civilians, where there are children, women, strangers.”

That’s no small threat. For his part in sparking the melee, Nurmagomedov faces a number of punishments, both form the UFC and from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The NAC is already withholding Nurmagomedov’s $2M fight purse, pending an investigation, and UFC President Dana White said that, depending on the length of suspension Nurmagomedov receives from the NAC, the UFC may have to strip him of the lightweight belt.

Still, all of that likely pales on comparison to the punishments to be levied from Abdulmanap because, aside from being his father, Abdulmanap is Khabib’s coach, mentor, and one of the most celebrated coaches in Dagestan. He is seen as largely responsible for the success of his son as well as many of the Dagestani fighters that have thrived in the UFC over the last decade. He is also the guy who had Khabib wrestle a bear when he was a child.

No word yet on whether Khabib will have to wrestle a Kodiak in penance.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/9/17953632/morning-report-khabib-nurmagomedovs-father-says-hell-punish-son-tougher-than-ufc-does
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:25 pm

- UFC is such a joke. Connor called for a rematch. Since when does the challenger asks for rematch?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- UFC is such a joke. Connor called for a rematch. Since when does the challenger asks for rematch?

He was the lineal champ at 155, plus he never said "immediate" rematch

EDIT: I just read on mmafighting.com that he actually asked for an immediate rematch, so I was wrong

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Khabib is a punk bitch
I fucking hope they throw the book at him

I hate McGregor but the khabib fan boys are something else
They are pissing me off so much I'm doing a deep dive in Ali (khabib manager) to expose his bullshit to more
I know it's been out there before but people need reminded

@masato is it better to out ali shit here or in the conspiracy zone?

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- UFC is such a joke. Connor called for a rematch. Since when does the challenger asks for rematch?

Nick has done it, its really not all that new

They never get it and Conor better not fucking get it

But it has happened

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father says he’ll punish son ‘tougher’ than UFC does

By Jed Meshew @JedKMeshew Oct 9, 2018

At UFC 229, Khabib Nurmagomedov did what he promised he would do and “smashed” Conor McGregor, submitting the former two-division world champion in the fourth round of their title fight. Then he jumped the fence and attacked McGregor’s training partner Dillon Danis which started a brawl with McGregor’s team that has quickly become the most infamous event in MMA history. At the post-fight press conference, Nurmagomedov apologized for the incident but said that McGregor and his team’s trash-talk stepped over the line. He also noted that, “I know my father’s gonna smash me when I go home” and it sure sounds like he was right about that.

Speaking with Tass.ru (h/t Bloody Elbow) Khabib’s father, Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, revealed that he intends to discipline his son most severely for his exploits after submitting McGregor.

“I will impose a punishment tougher than the UFC’s,” Abdulmanap said. “I warned him. For me, discipline comes first. You do whatever you want in the Octagon, [but] outside — this is the border of civilians, where there are children, women, strangers.”

That’s no small threat. For his part in sparking the melee, Nurmagomedov faces a number of punishments, both form the UFC and from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The NAC is already withholding Nurmagomedov’s $2M fight purse, pending an investigation, and UFC President Dana White said that, depending on the length of suspension Nurmagomedov receives from the NAC, the UFC may have to strip him of the lightweight belt.

Still, all of that likely pales on comparison to the punishments to be levied from Abdulmanap because, aside from being his father, Abdulmanap is Khabib’s coach, mentor, and one of the most celebrated coaches in Dagestan. He is seen as largely responsible for the success of his son as well as many of the Dagestani fighters that have thrived in the UFC over the last decade. He is also the guy who had Khabib wrestle a bear when he was a child.

No word yet on whether Khabib will have to wrestle a Kodiak in penance.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/9/17953632/morning-report-khabib-nurmagomedovs-father-says-hell-punish-son-tougher-than-ufc-does

We shall see
I'm hoping for a 1 year suspension and 400k (20% of show money)

Dont strip the title (he deserves that and earned it) but do an interm while waiting and khabib fights interm when he returns

Edit: the 400k isnt a big deal for people who think it's a lot
He'd have 1.6m coming back to him from show and another 8-10m coming from points
So that's about 4% of his purse

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Rematches are good if the fight was close or exciting. But I thought Khabib whupped him. Don't see much different result if they fight a 2nd time.

I'm still sad that all the fun of the McGregor train is pretty much gone. Can he really strut around or talk his trash anymore with any credibility? No fun :(

Investigations to Ali would be super interesting. I'd keep it in this subforum but post where you like, don't know how high his connections go on the bigger Grand Chessboard

Return to “Super Dojo”