Petr Yan vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade rebooked for UFC 232

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Petr Yan vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade rebooked for UFC 232

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Oct 31, 2018

A bantamweight showdown between Petr Yan and Douglas Silva de Andrade is back on, this time for UFC 232 on Dec. 29, sources confirmed to MMA Fighting following a report by ESPN.

Yan and Andrade were originally set to meet at UFC Moscow in September, but the Brazilian was forced out of the card with an injury. Yan fought and defeated Jin Soo Son in a “Fight of the Night” contest in Russia.

Yan, who improved to 10-1 that night, is now riding a five-fight winning streak, which includes a pair of wins inside the Octagon and a championship run over at ACB.

Andrade (25-2, 1 no-contest) hasn’t fought since February, when he defeated Marlon Vera via decision at UFC Belem. The former Jungle Fight champion holds a 3-2 record under the UFC banner.

UFC 232 takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nev., and features two championship bouts. In the main event, Jon Jones faces Alexander Gustafsson for the light heavyweight title, while bantamweight queen looks to make history as she moves up to featherweight to challenge Cris Cyborg.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/31/18049922/petr-yan-vs-douglas-silva-de-andrade-rebooked-ufc-232
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”