Geje Eustaquio vs. Adriano Moraes rubber match headlines ONE card in Manila

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Geje Eustaquio vs. Adriano Moraes rubber match headlines ONE card in Manila

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:12 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Jan 4, 2019

The ONE Championship flyweight title will be on the line on Jan. 25, as Geje Eustaquio and Adriano Moraes meet in a rubber match, the promotion announced Thursday. Eustaquio vs. Moraes 3 headlines ONE: Hero’s Ascent in Manila, Philippines.

Moraes (17-3) and Eustaquio (11-6) collided for the first time in 2014, when the Brazilian came out victorious due to submission, tapping his opponent with a guillotine choke in the second round. They met again last June, and Eustaquio regained the flyweight gold with a controversial split decision win.

As ONE puts the flyweight championship on the line later this month, it also prepares to kick off the division’s tournament. On March 31, the promotion will make its first trip to Japan with former UFC flyweight king Demetrious Johnson taking on Yuya Wakamatsu in a quarterfinal bout.

The first nine bouts of the card in Manila were announced by the promotion on Thursday. In the co-main event, former featherweight champion Honorio Banario takes on Lowen Tynanes as part of ONE’s lightweight grand prix.

Geje Eustaquio vs. Adriano Moraes
Honorio Banario vs. Lowen Tynanes
Danny Kingad vs. Tatsumitsu Wada
Rodtang Jitmuangnon vs. Fahdi Khaled — muay thai rules
Brown Pinas vs. Bangpleenoi Petchyindee Academy — muay thai rules
Elias Mahmoudi vs. Yukinori Ogasawara — muay thai rules
Sung Jong Lee vs. Tang Kai
Mohammed Bin Mahmoud vs. Hiroaki Suzuki — muay thai rules
Egi Rozten vs. Himanshu Kaushik

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/1/4/18166522/rubber-match-geje-eustaquio-adriano-moraes-headlines-one-heros-ascent-manila
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”