Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Ovince Saint Preux official for UFC Copenhagen

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Ovince Saint Preux official for UFC Copenhagen

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:00 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Jul 15, 2019

Michal Oleksiejczuk will attempt to extend his unbeaten streak to 13 fights when he meets Octagon veteran Ovince Saint Preux at UFC Copenhagen on Sept. 28, the promotion announced.

Oleksiejczuk (14-2, 1 no-contest), who had his first UFC win over Khaili Rountree overturned after testing positive for clomiphene in 2017, made quick work of light heavyweights Gian Villante and Gadzhimurad Antigulov earlier this year, stopping both fighters in a combined time of 2:18.

Saint Preux (23-13) has his back against the wall after losing three of his last four UFC appearances to Ilir Latifi, Dominick Reyes and Nikita Krylov. A UFC fighter since 2013, OSP holds a 11-8 record in the company with wins over Mauricio Rua, Corey Anderson, Yushin Okami, Patrick Cummins, Villante and Krylov.

Scheduled for Sept. 28 at Copenhagen’s Royal Arena, the UFC Fight Night card will be headlined by Jack Hermansson vs. Jared Cannonier. Check the current line-up below.

Jack Hermansson vs. Jared Cannonier
Gunnar Nelson vs. Thiago Alves
Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Ovince Saint Preux
Macy Chiasson vs. Lina Lansberg
Ion Cutelaba vs. Khalil Rountree

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/7/15/20694518/michal-oleksiejczuk-ovince-saint-preux-ufc-copenhagen
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”