Kevin Holland replaces Eric Spicely to fight Brendan Allen at UFC on ESPN 6

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Kevin Holland replaces Eric Spicely to fight Brendan Allen at UFC on ESPN 6

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:47 pm

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Sep 30, 2019

A shuffling of the deck is keeping Brendan Allen on the upcoming UFC on ESPN 6 card.

MMA Fighting confirmed with sources that Kevin Holland has been moved from his bout with Antonio Arroyo, which was scheduled for UFC Sao Paulo on Nov. 16, and he will now replace an injured Eric Spicely in a middleweight bout opposite newcomer Brendan Allen in Boston on Oct. 18.

The change was first reported by MMA Junkie.

Holland (16-4) has won three straight fights, most recently defeating Alessio Di Chirico by unanimous decision at UFC Greenville in June. The 26-year-old is unbeaten since dropping his UFC debut to Thiago Santos.

Allen, 23, earned a contract on season three of Dana White’s Contender Series with a first-round submission of Aaron Jeffery. Prior to that, he won and defended the Legacy Fighting Alliance middleweight title and sports a pro record of 12-3.

UFC on ESPN 6 will be headlined by a light heavyweight bout between former middleweight champion Chris Weidman and Dominick Reyes. The main card will air live on ESPN2.

With additional reporting by Damon Martin.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/30/20892624/kevin-holland-replaces-eric-spicely-to-fight-brendan-allen-at-ufc-on-espn-6
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”