Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship announces ‘Iranian Hulk’ for 2020

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship announces ‘Iranian Hulk’ for 2020

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 pm

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Nov 17, 2019

It’s a good thing there are no gloves in the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, because there probably isn’t a pair that could fit the boxing promotion’s latest acquisition.

At the end of the BKFC 9 preliminary broadcast on Saturday, a promo ran at the end announcing the upcoming debut of Sajad Gharibi, better known as “Iranian Hulk.”

A bodybuilder who hails from Ahwaz, Iran, Gharibi’s absurd physique has made him a social media sensation. He’s also repeatedly expressed his interest in getting into professional combat sports. Last year, the 27-year-old was mentioned as a possible opponent for Polish bodybuilder Martyn Ford.

BKFC’s announcement didn’t include an official date for Gharibi’s debut, or an opponent. Instead, the promotion teased his involvement in a cryptic clip tagged with the phrases “World War III,” “USA vs. Iran” and the year 2020. Company president David Feldman elaborated on the meaning of the promo later in the evening.

“This guy’s going to make his Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship debut in early 2020,” he said. “We’re going to do a show entitled ‘USA vs. Iran: World War III.’ He’s literally our biggest signing we’ve ever had. But he’s going to make his way over to Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, he’s gonna make a home here, and we expect really, really big things from ‘The Iranian Hulk.’”

Feldman added the promotion is planning to do tryouts to find an opponent for Gharibi.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11/17/20968703/bare-knuckle-fighting-championship-announces-iranian-hulk-for-2020
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”