Demetrious Johnson set to challenge ONE flyweight champion Adriano Moraes in April

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Demetrious Johnson set to challenge ONE flyweight champion Adriano Moraes in April

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:54 am

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Jan 12, 2020

Former UFC star Demetrious Johnson will face Adriano Moraes for the ONE Championship flyweight belt on April 11 in China, the company announced Sunday.

Johnson (30-3-1) was expected to challenge for the flyweight gold after winning the division’s grand prix in 2019 with a trio of wins over Yuya Wakamatsu, Tatsumitsu Wada and Danny Kingad. “Mighty Mouse” has only lost once over the last 18 bouts, a close split decision to Henry Cejudo in his last UFC bout in 2018.

Moraes (18-3) regained the ONE Championship flyweight throne in Jan. 2019 by defeating Geje Eustaquio via unanimous decision. The Brazilian flyweight only lost three times as a professional MMA fighter and all via split decision, having avenged the last two.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/12/21063093/demetrious-johnson-challenge-one-flyweight-champion-adriano-moraes-april-china-mma
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”