Takada Dojo

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
theraskal

Re: Takada Dojo

Postby theraskal » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:14 pm

this Musahi-Koyama is not a Party District like Roppongi. I have only been to Roppongi once when a Japanese man-friend took me there show me what it was like and the GF has only actually ever been there once during the day for shopping. She was more of a part-time job/school-studies girl and not a party/clubber gal.

She worked Vie De France and Volks

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:49 pm

theraskal wrote:I do have a set of these UNOPENED:

These are amazing! I've never seen them before

Those were the days man. We witnessed martial arts take a huge evolutionary leap right before our eyes.

loving these posts man thx

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:51 pm

ShakeShack?

what is that? Where are you based when not in Japan?

Or are you afraid Vutu will track you down, that's OK too lol

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:49 am

I live the LEFTcoast USA and contrary to what one may on see on the MAINSTREAM MEDIA it's not all LOOTING & RIOTING or other such nonsense and I never saw any of that in my neighborhood when WALKING to WholeFood$ or StarBUCK$ and I am often to be found napping on the park-bench when the weather is pleasant

I have lived in FlyOver RED and COASTAL BLUE and the FAR Right/Left wingNUTS are just opposite sides of the SAME coin.

the LEFTcoast is a more ideal location for one who finds himself partneredUP with a HEALTHYshaped JapGal :mrgreen:

the LEFTcoast has a history of Oriental Immigration and so they are scattered throughout and it's not uncommon to take a weekend trip country drive and observe people of Oriental descent living the Country life of driving PickUp Trucks and Farming.

....and living where there is a large population of Oriental people spread throughout the FULL social caste system gives one a better understanding of humanity and how we are all as similar as we are different as compared to those who think all Oriental folks are like those who own the small town Chinese restaurant....of course they are friendly, they want your $$$ and repeat business.....move to where there is a EQUAL Distribution and one can observe the Gran Torino experience where ChinaTowns and Little Saigons suffer the same social ills as Rural Meth America and/or the "Boys in the Hood" Ghetto condition

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:55 am

....ShakeShack is a more upscale FastFood joint. Currently it's Good Eating but not sure how long the Wall$treet Vampires will allow the current Quality Standard to continue

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:00 am

talking about PRIDE and Sakuraba, he and Couture really were able to make Wrestling exciting and influenced BJJ as much as BJJ influenced their Wrestling.

"relaxed" taking a beating in the guard or 30minutes of GNP without being able to finish a man and just beat him is boring and/or vulgarly brutal.....fighters like Sakuraba, Newton, and Couture blended the skills of BJJ/Catch/OlympicWrestling into a more dynamic and FanFriendly style of SportFighting grappling.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:44 pm

- Thats looks great, man. I remeber(from mgas) the grabaka dojo(spell), weres Coleman trained his ground game.does still around?
THey have great karatê schools. When watching vídeos, 70 year olds that still move like 30.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:47 pm

- Tsuyoshi Kohsaka trained kikuno.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:49 pm

Masato wrote:

These are amazing! I've never seen them before

Those were the days man. We witnessed martial arts take a huge evolutionary leap right before our eyes.

loving these posts man thx

- The striking on the lower classes took a huge leap. The kicking game. I dont follow heavy-weights, because without MIrko theres no fun.

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:41 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Thats looks great, man. I remeber(from mgas) the grabaka dojo(spell), weres Coleman trained his ground game.does still around?
THey have great karatê schools. When watching vídeos, 70 year olds that still move like 30.

I'm not too familiar with the training of Mark Coleman

I do like TMA and believe it does have value, if for no other reason than pleasure and fitness, though I do believe that "INTENT" and "AGGRESSION" can play an important role in self-defense VICTORY and so I would never underestimate the effectiveness of the REVERSE PUNCH from someone trained in Traditional Okinawan Karate as example

Return to “Super Dojo”