Rampage ...

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Rampage ...

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:45 am

Watching Roy Nelson episode now

Have you seen Nelson KOing mofos in that Gamebred bareknuckle?? LOL that guy is a freak

Here is a vid I found where someone took audio of Rampage playing the UFC video game, and made it look like he's commentating his fight with Rashad Evans

I laughed :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:26 am

this one's lined up next

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:27 pm

Watching now.

I think what makes Rampage such a great host, besides being a funny dude, is that he was not a "martial artist" growing up. He was a streetfighter who got into MMA because he was broke and came up at the same time as the legends. So he has that connection with all the legends plus he has the curiosity to understand the martial artist side of things. And being funny AF helps a lot of course.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:31 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:

Watching now.

I think what makes Rampage such a great host, besides being a funny dude, is that he was not a "martial artist" growing up. He was a streetfighter who got into MMA because he was broke and came up at the same time as the legends. So he has that connection with all the legends plus he has the curiosity to understand the martial artist side of things. And being funny AF helps a lot of course.

- He was a college wrestler that got banned for slaming people, no?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:32 am

Diet Butcher wrote:

Watching now.

Hes always bbeen a smart dude, knows to let the guests do most of the talking

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:46 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:

Watching now.

He's humble, and honest.
He can laugh at himself, doesn't hide his shortcomings.

Easy to like.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:02 pm

Royce in a couple of hours. I would prefer Renzo as he's also a funny storyteller. but Royce be good too.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:47 pm

I sometimes allow myself to debate internally whether in my prime could I have beaten Royce knowing everything I know or even knew back in my prime and royce was UFC1-5 Royce

Then I realise that Dan Sevren and Kimo both would have snapped me in half with ease and that Royce beat them

In my prime with modern MMA training I could have beat the "let him hit mee" guy, the Samoan "sumo" guy shit id have a crack with him in my current state, the boxer for sure and maaaaaaaaybee the gay nazi savate guy although he was a gamer

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:33 am

I could probably beat Fred Ettish.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:49 am

Return to “Super Dojo”