France to make Vaccinations Mandatory

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: France to make Vaccinations Mandatory

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:38 pm

I am maybe the most suspicious/paranoid EY alt mofo out there, lol but there is no way my man SRBrant is one of em. EY ain't that creative, SR is a genius

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

Masato wrote:I am maybe the most suspicious/paranoid EY alt mofo out there, lol but there is no way my man SRBrant is one of em. EY ain't that creative, SR is a genius

It is an honor. And yes, it is true that many groups that are deeply invested in the manipulation of others are remarkably lacking in creativity. I don't know that, but I feel that it is true.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am

Masato wrote:I am maybe the most suspicious/paranoid EY alt mofo out there, lol but there is no way my man SRBrant is one of em. EY ain't that creative, SR is a genius

EY is just an alt himself. It's not like he's the dominant personality in an alt hivemind. He's a tool put to use for a purpose.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 am

penxv wrote:

EY is just an alt himself. It's not like he's the dominant personality in an alt hivemind. He's a tool put to use for a purpose.

What the fuck is EY anyway? The Illuminati's Happy Days fan club?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:38 am

How is everyone finding the traction here by the way. I'm finding the track a little muddy myself. Can't seem to get a grip.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:18 am

France can suck a giant bag of dicks.
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 am

SRBrant wrote:
penxv wrote:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 am

EY is a team of social media shills designed to steer online conspiracy theorists from looking in to any vatican angles. The size of their team varies as is needed.

LOL @ DJ Pug... Alfredo, now THAT'S an avatar! lol

Interesting note SRBrant made about controll-ing types often not being very creative... hmm

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:19 am

Masato wrote:EY is a team of social media shills designed to steer online conspiracy theorists from looking in to any vatican angles. The size of their team varies as is needed.

LOL @ DJ Pug... Alfredo, now THAT'S an avatar! lol

Interesting note SRBrant made about controll-ing types often not being very creative... hmm

Devious. If those techniques are used for more benevolent purposes, they would make a massive positive impact on the world.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Alfredo wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
penxv wrote:

- Great gif!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”