Debbie Wasserman-Awan Bros Scandal

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Debbie Wasserman-Awan Bros Scandal

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

^^This is good news and I'm glad Franks has the balls to talk about it and Dobbs has the balls to air it. Unfortunately, the facts as they stand involve the following:

1. Awan is being represented by a Clinton associated attorney.
Chris Gowen, Imran Awan’s lawyer, is a long-time campaigner for former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a member of an attorney team that brought a fraudulent lawsuit against energy giant Chevron.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/imran ... associate/

2. This case is being prosecuted by the US Attorney's Office for DC where Debbie Wasserman-Schulz's brother Steven is Assistant Attorney.
...the Assistant Attorney for the District of Columbia Steven Wasserman is actually Debbie Wasserman Shultz’s brother.

https://thegoldwater.com/news/5697-Stev ... Imran-Case

3. This case is being held in front of judges who were appointed by Obama under Holder and Lynch.

I'd love for this to play out and unravel the corruption laced throughout Washington and the political establishment...but, I won't hold my breath.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Cynthia Mckinney shared this today.

fuck, I also watched a video this morning of George Webb/Jason Goodman outside the courthouse. although I'm skeptical of Webb, would still like to find it.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Webb and Goodman discuss the Imran Awan hearing.

why I'm skeptical...

I have no association with Russia. none. I do have some ties with Israel... that's all I'm gonna say. I'm with the "old guard".

George brags about Mossad's work for Kissinger this election cycle; creating Clownsource the Truth and handling the DNC leaks with planted agents/rape-babies, just to swap out their over-exposed crooks and get back to business.

could be way off here, but what he says kinda feeds my theory of Hillary being damaged goods & the Zionists wanting their own, new warmonger/puppet in place. a 'war by deception' to put Trump in office.

"Mossad is all over... & they don't want Hillary - she's bad for business"...
"they are getting rid of the whole crew..."
"Hillary, Debbie, Anthony, John... they needed to change things out, they were bad for business..." etc, etc, etc.

would explain a lot of things IMO.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:32 pm

I want to see Trump and Kim Jong Un become best buddies because they're both so good at banter. That would be sick.

Trump would visit accompanied by Dennis Rodman and they would all party together in North Korea, Putin will come too. Good times.

A man can dream.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Big thanks to Dag and Anti-Archon for the posts and research here. I complain sometimes this sub-forum is not as active as it should be but you guys are posting some quality stuff lately

Awesome

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”