David Bowie's Business Partner Jack Steven

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
penxv

Re: David Bowie's Business Partner Jack Steven

Postby penxv » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:11 am

Redneck wrote:Gives an interview the day of Bowie's death.

**I made this thread at EY's as well, and AntiArchon gave a great response which summed it up in my opinion. EY on the other hand said it was BS and that Jim Morrison is probably Rush Limbaugh, so I'd be interested in the opinions of this forum's esteemed members.

I hadn't seen this one before but that is obviously Bowie.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:25 am

This aired on national television on the day of his "death."

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:10 am

Looks like it might be related.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Goldmine

Haven't seen it nor will I bother to.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:13 am

Produced by Harvey Weinstein ^
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Masato wrote:Now I wanna know more about how such a stunt relates to the 'Great Work'... crazy concept if true. I don't think prince's sister looks like Prince at all though :D

"The Great Work is, before all things, the creation of man by himself, that is to say, the full and entire conquest of his faculties and his future; it is especially the perfect emancipation of his will." - Eliphas Levi

"In my third year at Cambridge, I devoted myself consciously to the Great Work, understanding thereby the Work of becoming a Spiritual Being, free from the constraints, accidents, and deceptions of material existence." - Aleister Crowley

"The Great Work is the uniting of opposites. It may mean the uniting of the soul with God, of the microcosm with the macrocosm, of the female with the male, of the ego with the non-ego—or what not.” - Aleister Crowley

"I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform" - David Bowie

"Let me make it plain
You gotta make way for the Homo Superior" - David Bowie

"There you are, you drive like a demon
From station to station" David Bowie

Well, if creation comes from Kether (Heaven) down to Malkuth (Materia Prime/Earth) in Bowie's patented lightning bolt symbol from station to station down the Tree of Life, the magician's Great Work is to reunite with Heaven by ascending back up the Tree of Life, crossing the Abyss and becoming "a Spritual Being" as described by Crowley. To do it, "One must die, one must be crucified" as the Thelemic band Tool sings on their song Eulogy...a song dedicated to Bill Hicks.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:45 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Masato wrote:Now I wanna know more about how such a stunt relates to the 'Great Work'... crazy concept if true. I don't think prince's sister looks like Prince at all though :D

"The Great Work is, before all things, the creation of man by himself, that is to say, the full and entire conquest of his faculties and his future; it is especially the perfect emancipation of his will." - Eliphas Levi

"In my third year at Cambridge, I devoted myself consciously to the Great Work, understanding thereby the Work of becoming a Spiritual Being, free from the constraints, accidents, and deceptions of material existence." - Aleister Crowley

"The Great Work is the uniting of opposites. It may mean the uniting of the soul with God, of the microcosm with the macrocosm, of the female with the male, of the ego with the non-ego—or what not.” - Aleister Crowley

"I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform" - David Bowie

"Let me make it plain
You gotta make way for the Homo Superior" - David Bowie

"There you are, you drive like a demon
From station to station" David Bowie

Well, if creation comes from Kether (Heaven) down to Malkuth (Materia Prime/Earth) in Bowie's patented lightning bolt symbol from station to station down the Tree of Life, the magician's Great Work is to reunite with Heaven by ascending back up the Tree of Life, crossing the Abyss and becoming "a Spritual Being" as described by Crowley. To do it, "One must die, one must be crucified" as the Thelemic band Tool sings on their song Eulogy...a song dedicated to Bill Hicks.

Am I far off in thinking this connects to moving onto higher dimensions in new age satanic philosophies?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”