13-year 9/11 Anniversary Thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

13-year 9/11 Anniversary Thread

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:23 am

13th Anniversary of 9/11...

I can never stress enough how heartbreaking it is that such obvious and proven lies to this day continue to have so many people in a trance. The events as we were told by politicians and mainstream media are simply, and by now extensively proven to be false/impossible/lies. The coverup and blackout of investigation continues to this day.

What the truth is, still remains to be known. But that a great lie and coverup was committed, is a fact. Our entire geo-political world exists as a result of this event. It is not 'old news', it is the foundation for everything we find ourselves in today politically as a species. If the 'official' story of 911 was a lie, then everything since, all the wars and destruction, all the murders and sufferings, all the political changes etc etc etc are also suddenly thrown into question.

I think after 13 years it is totally irresponsible to have not taken a serious look at the overwhelming evidence that has been gathered and analyzed about this day. It is even MORE irresponsible to have not looked.. yet ridicule those who have.

The details, questions, and puzzle pieces are VAST, and literally take years of investigation to begin comprehending the whole picture. If you think you've 'heard the conspiracies' - think again. If anyone wishes to discuss, learn, share, or debate, I am always open and will be as respectful as I can.

If this topic interests you I will be adding to this post throughout the day with some of the BASIC INTRODUCTIONS to the subject.

May the TRUTH one day be told.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:29 am

Here is a famous short video by a source I have a lot of respect for, James Corbett (Corbett Report).

Personally I find the video to be annoying, lol - but it is really quite brilliant. EVERYTHING in this short 5 minutes are ACTUAL details of the 'official story' you are expected to believe. He is not making anything up or even exaggerating for the sake of humor. These are the facts as we were told.

Also keep in mind that this 'official narrative' of 911 was basically hashed out within HOURS of the event. The delayed, under-funded, and corrupt 'investigation' a few years later all but echoed the same story, and to this day not a single revision, addition, or retraction has been made.

THIS is the 'truth' as you are told to believe - believe it or not:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:29 am

Here is a fun challenge! lol:

Find me evidence of a crashed 757 ANYWHERE in this 13 minutes of original live TV footage:
(best video starts around 4:24)

We are expected to believe that the plane just vanished into a hole but a few feet off the ground. All security cameras in the area that would have captured the incident on video were confiscated and NEVER RELEASED.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:30 am

Here is another big piece of the puzzle that you will never hear about on mainstream media: Did you know that a 3RD tower collapsed that day?

Tenents of the building included: CIA, US Secret Service, IRS, Securities & Exchange Commission, Salomon Smith Barney, NY Mayor's Office of Emergency Management, American Express Bank International, Standard Chartered Bank, and a host of other financial Groups.

This event was BLACKED OUT on the mainstream media within hours, and TO THIS DAY is a censored topic. The Official 911 Report IGNORED IT. The NIST report said it collapsed due to office fires.

Thousands of Architects and Engineers have come forward to say that the collapse demonstrates ALL characteristics of controlled demolition:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:30 am

Our local man Dan Dicks on the job, reporting on the 'Re-Think 911' campaign, which is a collection of Architects and Engineers who are demanding a new investigation, specifically on the issue of WTC7.

They held a 4-DAY HEARING in Toronto some time ago with expert testimony from a host of published and distinguished panellists. Get that; 4 DAYS of information/presentation.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:31 am

Brilliant 1-hour presentation by James Corbett:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:31 am

This video is so full of information it is mind-boggling. In 13 years I have never seen a presentation so rich in investigation BEHIND THE SCENES;

This vid tracks down so many money-trails and legal trails, and maps out connections of specific people and corporate business in great detail, exposing a massive web of inter-connection of deceit and corruption all related to the events of 9/11.

AMAZING piece of research that is still way too much valuable info to really comprehend in one sitting:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:39 am

Toronto Hearings Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:52 pm

- I remmeber when i was at school, theres a tv on were people eat(sorry cafeteria?), they showing this, and some people were thinking it's was a movie.
There are no winners in the war, always are innocent paying for the greed of some people.
The price is their home, their life.

Very sad, very sad that this still happening today.

Borderline, dead inside
I don't mind, falling to pieces
Count me in, violent, let's begin
Feeding the sickness
How do I simplify, dislocate, the enemy is on the way

Show me what it's like to dream in black and white
So I can leave this world tonight

Full of fear, everclear
I'll be here, fighting forever
Curious, venemous, you'll find me climbing to heaven

Every day that pass, i hate the govern more and more.

And sorry for all the lifes lost that day.
That god can guide your soul to heaven.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”