The AFRICA thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

The AFRICA thread

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Hey all

It seems so weird to me how such a massive continent of our planet is basically somehow completely invisible to western eyes.

Everything about it seems cut off from western people; from its history, it's cultures, music and arts, religions and spiritual leaders, geography, politics, etc etc etc. FUCKING BLACKED OUT (no pun intended)

Even our MAPS ARE DISTORTED, and this is not just some TV show clip that went viral, this is truth;

The maps we had in school have a WARPED GRID. This is useful for mapping the surface of a sphere onto a flat plane, but what it does is STRETCH THE TOP AND LOWER PARTS of the map:

This is the map we learned in school - you can see how as it gets father from the equator, the SPACES GET BIGGER (stretched):

This is much more accurate:
(* look on any GLOBE... you will see Africa is huge! My son has both a globe AND a 'curriculum' map in his room... its laughable when you compare them, they are simply totally different when it comes to Africa)

I also really like this one, it changes our thinking bigtime:

Here's another to wrap your head around:

Africa is the CENTRAL LAND MASS of the planet! Yet does an average westerner know ANYTHING about this place?? Political Leaders? Countries on a map? Travel destinations??

ZIP. In our culture, Africa is a wasteland.

Or is it?? I just saw a quote that said: Africa is not poor. Africa is being looted.

I also listened to a lot of american rap music in the 90's... political groups like Public Enemy, KRS ONE etc... and through them I learned a lot about how there is STILL a great mindfuck happening with the black people in the USA.

I feel this is a massive piece of the global political game that so many of us strive to understand better... From the true African History being basically erased and muddled, to the KNOWN history of the biggest slave-trade ravaging ever, to the horrendous slavery culture that was enforced in North and South America, to the consistent un-educating and mistreating of their descendants, to the modern 'vaccination' programs happening there, to the ghettos and hijacked music industry and hollywood stereotypes of today...

Why is Africa so cut off and ignored by the rest of the world? Where is the value of its resources going? Who controls its money, and why does it not seem to be developing? WHAT IS EVEN THERE?? lol It's HUGE!! :D

SOMETHING is seriously wrong here. It seems to me that while we fuss about genocides and holocausts of our time, it was not too long ago that a type of genocide of an ENTIRE CONTINENT took place, of which was inexplicable swept under the rug, yet we blindly see all the evidence of still hurting so much today.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 pm

It's a honeypot of oil and minerals i guess. Africom has been expanding over the last decade or so to help companies extract resources more safely. Then you have the Gates Foundation pushing gmos all over Africa. China is also very active in Africa in the resource industries. Also China has signed fishing deals with some countries there and overfishing the areas and claiming a percentage of the African caught fish are from Chinese waters.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:05 am

Here is another angle;

There are volumes of CT trails suggesting that Africa has been being used as a testing ground for medicine, vaccines and bio-weapons.

Many say that AIDS began there through such nefarious means.

Here is a quick intro to the idea that the recent EBOLA 'threat' may also be of the same vein:

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 pm

depopulate & exploit.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 am

Yeah but on such a massive scale? For so long? The whole world quiet & ignorant?

This is the biggest crime against humanity ever, yet keeps going.

Africa is like a big black hole for public attention. It covers like 1/4 of the earth's land mass yet nobody knows shit. A free-for-all for the elites

Who knows wtf goes on there man

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Ive read about the drug trials over there as well. Trippy menacing stuff. It is very odd the we are taught so little in school in the west about Africa. I dont remember learning jack shit about any African countries other than a little on South africa. Vice has done some good docs on different African countries. Liberia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Congo: 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYqrflGpTRE
2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSEaTQMI5AA
Nigeria:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX_W58qBXOw
Ghana:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26Eks801oc
and a bunch more here:https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#tbm=vid&q=vice+full+length+africa

not that Vice has all the info but they usually find interesting niches to examine in each country.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:41 pm

http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-891-christopher-black-destroys-the-myth-of-the-rwandan-genocide/ "Christopher Black is a Toronto-based international criminal lawyer who has spent the last 14 years successfully defending former Rwandan Gendarmerie General Augustin Ndindiliyimana at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. In that 14 years, Black has uncovered copious evidence about what really happened in the so-called “100 Days” of 1994 and the four year civil war that led up to it. Today on the program, Black shares that information with us and deconstructs the lies that continue to be propagated about the Rwandan genocide."

Very interesting interview on 'Rwandan genocide'

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Not sure about much of this, but I can answer all of the economic questions you raised. The reason Africa and particularly sub-Saharan Africa is rich in raw materials but doesnt make a ton of money off of them all has to do with economics. I want you to imagine the global consumer, he/she is a Westerner who wakes up in the morning, has a cup of coffee and listens to their 2G Ipod Nano. Now as this consumer accumulates wealth, very little of this additional revenue is going to go towards their coffee, they will not start drinking, 3, then 5 then 7 cups of coffee a day as their wealth grows. Instead they will buy a new Ipod, a nicer Ipod, and as their wealth grows they will have a 4G, then 8G then 16G Ipod touch. The point of the analogy is that the wealth of the world is being channeled to countries producing highly processed goods such as consumer electronics, while raw material producers are still only making what money they have always made. Most African economies are based on a model that gets its surplus from exported unprocessed raw materials, and this is why their economies have not been growing as much as the countries who are producing highly processed goods(mainly east Asia, which, big surprise, is rapidly accumulating the wealth of the world).

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Masato wrote:Here is another angle;

There are volumes of CT trails suggesting that Africa has been being used as a testing ground for medicine, vaccines and bio-weapons.

Many say that AIDS began there through such nefarious means.

Here is a quick intro to the idea that the recent EBOLA 'threat' may also be of the same vein:

- Whem i was young and naive and my friend dads talked things like this, and didn't believed on him.
Now that the time passed and after all those years i think there's no worst destroyer that a greed man,

IN the famous words of the late Michael Jackson: - They don't care about us.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:36 am

Daglord wrote:depopulate & exploit.

Africas population is the fastest growing in the world and has been ever since Mao realized birth control was a good idea.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”