Leonardo DiCaprio UN Climate Change speech WTF

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Leonardo DiCaprio UN Climate Change speech WTF

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Haven't cracked this topic yet here on the forum, so let me start with this, which I just found:

LEONARDO DICAPRIO, folks:

Calling for IMMEDIATE global political action by way of TAXES to stop 'the most dire security threat mankind has ever faced'.

Seriously.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:05 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 am

yeah man

How can people not see this is a farce?

Using celebrities and peer-pressure bully tactics to convince people to push for a new world government system.

This is science?:

There is so much wrong with this Climate Change agenda I seriously don't even now where to begin.

This is being hurried through on the backs of people's good nature and fears alike. Global Threat! Panic! The Debate is OVER!! We MUST HAVE GLOBAL GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!

WWI didn't work (League of Nations), so they had WWII. WWII only sorta worked (UN), so they hyped the Red Scare. When that fizzled out they began the war on terror. Now that the WOT is also losing credibility, I tell you this is the new manufactured global threat. Watch everybody fucking fall for it.

Huxley was a smart dude.

Let me be clear I am 1000% for getting off fossil fuels and finding sustainable resources and living habits. We are fucking up this earth like crazy and will cheer to see it stop. But this sentiment is being hijacked by the very same motherfuckers who made the mess.

Not enough people understand the bigger CT angle here... it looks all wonderful to everyone except those who have studied NWO history - in which case it is terrifying and clear as day.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:45 am

Here is a vid I watched because it had Chris Hedges in it, who I admire.

I thought 'hmm.. if Hedges is involved maybe I should take a closer look'. Huge marches/demonstrations... 'Democracy Now', another source I like was on it... OK let's listen.

14:50 of the vid, Bernie Sanders (presidential candidate 2016?) says to open his speech:

"Climate Change is REAL, and that about 97% of all peer-reviewed writers who write for scientific journals understand that. The debate is OVER as to what has CAUSED Global Warming; it is caused by human activities and carbon emissions. The debate is OVER about the impact of Global Warming; every night we hear more about floods and droughts and forest fires and heatwaves, and rising sea levels and extreme weather conditions. The timeline is short, we have got to act NOW."

This is the same thing I am hearing over and over; They just say it as fact. As Doctrine. Not even worth looking at again, case closed. "The debate is OVER."

This is really some serious militant rhetoric.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:48 am

He goes on @ 16:25:

"...if you ask the Department of Defence, if you ask the CIA, what they consider to be one of the GREAT NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES FACING THIS PLANET (national? planet? lol), they will tell you that it is Global Warming."

Listen to this language!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:49 am

Hedges gives his typical speech about toppling the power structure, but says NOTHING of Climate Change. NOTHING.

I wonder if he is just using the event for entrepreneurial opportunism

The final speaker calls ON THE ELITES for the solutions! Says only a massive effort and re-structuring of the financial system can fix it. Says ALL nations have to be on board and that it is up to the oil execs to use their power to do it. She thinks that if Bernie Sanders runs for Pres in 2016 under a new working-class political party that they can take the white house and change policy.

She is completely naive/deluded.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:06 pm

not very familiar w/hedges work, mostly his interaction w/mike ruppert & collapsenet. he did some great writing there on peak oil/fracking & mike had the utmost respect for him. that says mouthfuls to me, as mike always shot from the hip & pulled NO punches.

like you said, he does always take it an overthrow of the power structure though. & obama. lol. how could you NOT like the guy? hard to argue with what he says. I do think he believes.

that said, climate change is waaaaaaay over my head, Ill leave it for the people a lot smarter than me. its gone about all wrong imo, & it damn sure wont be solved by monetizing it. but a lot of people that I have a ton of respect for believe in varying degrees, so I'm inclined to believe there is something there.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 pm

The Last Gasp of Climate Change Liberals
Chris Hedges
Posted on Aug 31, 2014
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_last_gasp_of_climate_change_liberals_20140831

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm

dropping knowledge.

Published on Sep 23, 2014
Abby Martin speaks with journalist and author, Chris Hedges, going over where the recent mass climate change demonstrations in New York fall short, as well as why he believes revolt is the only solution to restoring a functioning American democracy.

didn't hear a word about 'flood wall street'. typical.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 pm

President of GreenPeace w/ Stephan Molyneux (or however you spell it)

I expected the Greenpeace guy to pull the alarm, but was surprised to discover he is actually a fierce critic

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”