Symbolic Tour Through Switzerland

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Symbolic Tour Through Switzerland

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey all

Really enjoyed this... I am not confident that this guy's interpretations of things are 100% correct, but it sure is interesting to stroll along with him as he examines various key places in Switzerland and hunts for 'pharaonic' symbolism (Templar, Freemason etc)

The maker of the video claims to have actually been held prisoner in a swiss mental institution, and says his 2-year old son was kidnapped by elites (he talks about this in other vids)

Far out dude, but fresh to see someone actually going out in the field rather than just re-circulating internet info:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:42 am

OK folks, this dude is fascinating.

He has a big YouTube channel, and he really, really, hates Switzerland, lol

IMO the maker of the vids is half-mad... he takes a lot of big leaps in coincidence as undeniable fact. He claims to have been captured and tortured as a prisoner in a mental hospital by Swiss Elites, claims his son was stolen and he never saw him again, and claims that they also cut off one of his cat's legs, lol.

However, as with all half-mad men, I believe he is also on to some really amazing truths.

Basically his perspective is that of all the conspiracy webs that can be explored, SWITZERLAND is at the absolute heart of it, run by Templars, who he claims are a direct line from the Pharaohs of Egypt. He is obsessed with the symbol of the OCTAGON, and gives example after example of how this shape can be found in all kinds of places of enforcement around the world (even police hats! - it really is a fascinating study he has put together, I have never seen the octagon symbology so prodigiously explored)

He lives and makes his vids right there in Switzerland, taking us all around examining specific places and filming identified Templar/Elite properties etc. He speaks and writes in English, German, and French, and knows a fuck of a lot about history and modern politics, all see through this unique perspective as Templars/Pharaohs/Switzerland being the core of it all.

Most of his vids have a few good gems but are also sparse with loose ramblings, so I don't know really how to select the best ones to suggest.

He posts vids under the names giureh and chatzefratz

Somehow I find the pace of his vids very conductive to work, so as I have a lot to get done today I'm gonna keep breezing his work until I've had enough. I'll post any further vids I find particularly interesting

Here are some that appear to be broad introductions to his concepts:

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:31 pm

i watched half of the Pharaoh Oligarchy one. Def a trippy guy. Reaching with alot but there seems to be some truth in his speculations and if i knew more about the subject maybe i'd see he's not reaching. I have been reading some on the Freemason & Templar connection recently and they seem to have some interesting connections to Egypt and their symbology. The guy is definitely onto some interesting threads though. The egyptian obelisks moved around the world is very weird. Here's a cool sight on the obelisks of egypt and their current locations etc http://okamoto-shoji.jp/obelisk.htm This is such a huge subject it is hard to understand wtf is going on. Freemasonry seems to be at the heart of whatever we are talking about lol. but who knows. i r confuse

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Some new stuff... always very interesting.

While his conclusions may be debatable, his proof of mass-Egyptian symbolism throughout Switzerland and its history is quite astounding:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:06 am

Say what you want... the dude is badass

He is hitch-hiking and backpacking all through Europe, taking us behind the scenes to study history and spy on real aristocratic sites. Traveling with anarchists etc, its awesome.

Here are some vids as he backpacks down into ITALY, where he finds beautiful remote villages that appear to be owned mostly by Swiss/Germans

Fascinating

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:40 am

This guy went to Auschwitz, but they didn't let him in with his backpack. He didn't want to leave it behind, so he BROKE IN later after hours, then got arrested for it lol

I love this guy! lol

Will try to find the vid.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Wow I just checked in on this guy it looks like has put up a bunch of new content

https://www.youtube.com/user/chatzefratz/videos

Lots of vids that say '1 year' and more that say '9 months'. The last vids I followed from him are way older.

This dude is one of my CT heroes, maybe the only one that doesn't do all his work from behind a computer, but actually hitchhikes and travels around Europe, breaking into private properties to videotape evidence of his theories. Most of his work is in the field, filming all kinds of interesting locations and showing you first hand what he sees.

Speaks multiple languages so can translate all kinds of monuments and things, he has found some fascinating shit let me tell you... Can get lost in here, watch out lol

Will hit this for the upcoming work week for sure, see what the old guy is up to these days.

Starting with this one for no particular reason. Same format; traveling like a hobo filming stuff around Europe. I'm 5 minutes in and he is drying out his snow-covered tent in a McDonald's lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:31 pm

^ lol watch from 17:00 to 19:55... and tell me he isn't a bad motherfucker, lol

That is his Christmas day

A bit before that he filmed where he was trying to camp outside in the winter near a petrol station, but they invited him to come sleep inside their kiddie playground cuz it was too cold lol

so badass

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:32 pm

^^ @ 49:00

Nothing major, but just an example of the odd things he finds on his travels related to his theories

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:40 pm

Now he's giving tips on where to find the best free food from dumpsters and marketplaces

Before than filming the guy who picked him up hitching throwing up because of car sickness

what a vid!! lol I picked a good one to get back on the bandwagon this is fun

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”