Greatest Story Never Told

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Devil's Advocate

Adolf Hitler: The greatest story never told

Postby Devil's Advocate » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:13 am

Luigi wrote:Anyone else here not a racist, but wishes the Nazis had won?

I can't see how they could be worse than the people who did win it.

I think the crimes of the Nazis have been blown out of proportion so we have that whole "never again" propaganda that gets used to manipulate the public. The jews have made it into an art form.

When I look at Nazi Germany at its peak in the late 1930's, it seems like a pretty cool place to be.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 am

I am not even completely convinced that the Nazi ideology was actually racist against 'jews' as simply as we have been told... sometimes I think they were just trying to rid the country of 'foreign controllers', and had simply identified the principal owners of the major industries as 'jewish'.

Did they really go hunt ALL jewish people, poor or rich, simply because they were jewish? Or were they hunting all the corrupt non-Germans who happened to be mostly jewish? Was it really a 'racist' thing, or just a fact that the biggest owners of media/entertainment/industry were non-Germans who cared nothing for German culture and values?

No doubt there were strong elements of racism in the Nazi ideology, but I am not sure it was exactly as we were told. (then again, other research suggests that through certain occult lenses, they actually did see the jewish peoples as a completely different 'root' race of totally different lineage - this is an interesting angle in itself)

And to comment on DA's post ^^, not only were the crimes of the Nazis blown out of proportion... but the crimes of Stalin and the Allies imo were likely far worse, and were completely ignored/covered up. Did Stalin or any Bolsheviks have to answer at Nurenburg? Did Churchill/Roosevelt ever face war crimes for their brutal slaughters of civilian Japan, Germany, Ukraine, and Christians all over Europe and Russia? No.

Official WWII history is so blatantly one-sided its ridiculous

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

A Russian recognizes the Jew not only by the swarthy complexion but also by the ears. wwhy the EARS yew ask bee caupse the oar will reach the demon of greed and hear the hunger. Thus the ear and nostril of the Jew are long, to smell and hear mischief.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Sometimes I like to imagine Som Pong as our resident oracle, posting from a laptop on a golden altar deep in the jungles of Thailand. Incense permeates the shrine as the Yaa Dong reveals to him the intricate secrets of the universe.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:45 am

Exchange the jungles for the slums of Bangkok and you've got it. And I guess ganja counts as incest.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:10 am

And, like most Oracles, when you leave you never quite know if you've received some real cryptic truth, or if he was just fuckin with you, lol

It must be fun to be an oracle sometimes :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 am

I'm gonna dump revisionist content in this thread. The topic is fascinating

The only historical event where no one is allowed to re-examine, research, ask questions etc.

Some relevant threads:

sylvia-stolz-speech-transcript-t2363.html

six-million-1915-1938-t1944.html

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:04 am

This is really eye-opening imo:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:06 am

Good alternative historical examination.

Fascinating audio speech by Benjamin Friedman at the end (57:00), who supposedly renounced his jewry after the war and spilled his insider understandings of the war

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 am

Add to this information of the Balfour Declaration (pre-WWII) and suddenly the idea that seizing Palestine may have been pre-determined suddenly does not seem so far fetched.

Add this to the subsequent events and modern interconnections between Israel, USA and UK, and history as we know it basically demands a complete re-consideration

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”