Myron Fagan's 1967 Speech on the illuminati and the CFR

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Myron Fagan's 1967 Speech on the illuminati and the CFR

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:34 am

Take some time to browse henry makow's articles on judaism.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Yeah the Protocals debate always fucks me up

If it WAS a fake, when was it released? What exactly are the argued dates of it?

IDL

Postby IDL » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Masato wrote:Yeah the Protocals debate always fucks me up

If it WAS a fake, when was it released? What exactly are the argued dates of it?

Officially, it is called a 'forgery' which does not mean it is made up, and doesn't even mean anything is innacurate. It means it is a copy, or is based on other work and infers that it is innacurate. Released in Russia in the late 19th / early 20th century I think it was. I don't think the age is really debated. People who held copies in Bolshevik Russia were sentenced to death, or so it is said.

But, it's pretty obvious that it is at least mostly accurate.

Thing is, if it was 100% authentic it would be called a fake/forgery. And if it was not it would called a fake/forgery. So where does that leave anyone.

All you can really say about them is what Henry Ford said in 1921:

"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on"

IDL

Postby IDL » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:Truth be told, there's no hard evidence on when the protocols were written, only opinion and conjecture. The fact of how scarily accurate it is should make you take pause.

The time frames can be gauged by how long ago they were referred to, and also by absence of debate.

Even wiki says that it was published in 1903, and we have a verified quote from Henry Ford talking about them in 1920. Some information cannot be buried because there are two many references to it. So the angle of attack on them does not target the dates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... rs_of_Zion

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:56 pm

The protocols appeared at the turn of the 19th-20th century, and were quickly dismissed by Jewish groups as being a hoax, and blatantly anti-semetic. There can be no denying their accuracy though, and I personally feel that they are a serious document, created by a group who use references to goyim or gentiles to represent what freemasons describe as the profane. I doubt that it was written by a Jewish group, rather by a secret society who use Jewish terminology in their belief system. It's another example of hiding something in plain sight.

A Modern Royal Arch Chapter with the banners of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:00 am

He also did a lecture on the rise of communism in Hollywood. It was called Red Stars over Hollywood.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Fagan has a new following thanks to a new youtube video that takes a really clear version of his lecture and adds images. The comments show that people are awakening. I'm listening again at the moment and this really does rank alongside William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series as a great and comprehensive introduction to the conspiracy. This speech was made in 1967 and everything he talks about is playing out in modern times.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm

'Red Stars Over Hollywood' is also very prophetic.

All of the liberal rhetoric that we see coming from the paid mouthpiece actors proves that the agenda is still strong today. They allowed McCarthy to start investigating for appearances sake, but when he started digging too deep and exposing the real agenda, he was shut down quickly and the agenda continued.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:31 am

Thanks guys, somehow i have never seen this

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:26 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Thanks guys, somehow i have never seen this

Welcome to the forum.

There's a lot of historical stuff in the older threads here, videos and audio from the 60's and 70's that predicted today's world.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”