Laurel Canyon, MKULTRA,Nazis,Charles Manson, Gulf of Tonkin

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
penxv

Laurel Canyon, MKULTRA,Nazis,Charles Manson, Gulf of Tonkin

Postby penxv » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 am

I knew that Jim Morrison's dad was military but didn't realize that he was associated w/ the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Figures. He was like the Justin Bieber of the 60's.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Ya that article i posted above from gnosticmedia is by Jan Irvin. I havent looked into it far enough but Jan says he has source documents he got from FOIA requests that show Gordon Wasson (the guy who brought mushrroms into the mainstream) was funded by the CIA and wrote & received letters from Allen Dulles ( director of the cia) around the time he published this article in Time-Life : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seeking_ ... c_Mushroom
Wasson was also on the Councel on Foreign Relations as well as working for JPMorgan as his PR man.
Wasson is the guy who sent Albert Hoffman the samples he used to synthesize lsd as far as i know. Wasson was also in the Century Club (according to jan) with Allen dulles and the directors of both Time-life & this week magazine who were also on Jpmorgans board of directors.

Jan may be a bit pompous and abrasive but he's done some fascinating research and found legitimate evidence of the cia involvement in the drug 'counterculture'

More digging and reading is definitely in order though before i make any conclusions.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Dulles was a motherfucker

His name comes up in so much shady shit its not funny.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Indeed he was. I plan to read the book "Brothers" about allen and john foster dulles. He shows up in a book i read on the Iran 53 coup called All The Shah's Men as being a big part in overthrowing Mosadege (sp?). Funny anecdote in that book is when the Feneral that took over from Mosadege was taking power the CIA went to play an iranian victory song on the radio but accidently put on a us national anthem record. Trololo not kidding

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Here's the anecdote from horses mouth itself:
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol48no2/article10.html

TPAJAX had its surreal and offbeat moments. Kinzer describes Roosevelt calmly lunching at a colleague's house in the embassy compound while "[o]utside, Tehran was in upheaval. Cheers and rhythmic chants echoed through the air, punctuated by the sound of gunfire and exploding mortar shells. Squads of soldiers and police surged past the embassy gate every few minutes. Yet Roosevelt's host and his wife were paragons of discretion, asking not a single question about what was happening." To set the right mood just before Washington's chosen coup leader, a senior army general named Fazlollah Zahedi, spoke to the nation on the radio, US officials decided to broadcast some military music. Someone found an appropriate-looking record in the embassy library and put on the first song; to everyone's embarrassment, it was "The Star-Spangled Banner." A less politically discordant tune was quickly played, and then Zahedi took the microphone to declare himself "the lawful prime minister by the Shah's order." Mossadeq was sentenced to prison and then lifetime internal exile

another thing is the spy that did alot of the work on the ground pre coup was Kermit Roosevelt, Teddys son.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Roosevelt

kermit lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:05 am

A pleasure to have you here greenseed

That's super funny lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 pm

I just found this interesting video where the dude from the Higherside Chats goes touring around Laurel Canyon

Wish it was longer but still pretty interesting for those who have looked into it

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”