Higherside Chats (and other good podcasts/radio shows)

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Higherside Chats (and other good podcasts/radio shows)

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:08 pm

^ WOW great stories man

I am fascinated (at an amateur level) with the craft of story structure. Having some serious difficulties right now with a script I'm working on, hard to maintian optimistic that I will 1 day solve the problems in a satisfying way, it seems such a mess right now/missing answers to some key questions to make it work :(

Now you got me interested in Salvia. Did the experience have any meaning for you? Sometimes I wonder what the point of going on an astral roller-coaster if its all too strange to be relevant to one's life after the ride is over (?)

I hear stories of Ayahuasca actually doing work with the user on a personal level, helping them untie whatever knots they may have etc... but Salvia stories always seem to be just a crazy blast that makes no sense.

Was it worth it to you? Why/How?

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:17 am

The salvia experience I have had have all been relevant and in a deep way , beyond my ability to convey in a short sentence or two , effected my entire everything. But i will try - It opened up my ability to take in information beyond the five primary sensors or possibly just made them more sensitive. It left me with a million questions about, life, time, reality etc.

My friend Armon had a conversation with himself for 15 minutes , full blown , super deep , analyzing his very being . Powerful stuff.

I would highly recommend it , but respect it and read about the rituals that go with it etc.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:18 am

NEW PODCAST UP - The BLURB
Welcome to Everythings’s An Illusion Podcast . In this episode I am again joined by the bearded master of Sci Fi Greg Andrew, where he takes us through his understanding of the Historicity of Jesus Christ!So sit back , relax and enjoy. Also please fell free to comment, give us your feedback and subscribe on twitter, Youtube and FB. And a wee share :)

http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/po ... us-christ/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:12 am

^ great stuff man! Have it bookmarked for this week's listening

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:14 am

robbstar wrote:The salvia experience I have had have all been relevant and in a deep way , beyond my ability to convey in a short sentence or two , effected my entire everything. But i will try - It opened up my ability to take in information beyond the five primary sensors or possibly just made them more sensitive. It left me with a million questions about, life, time, reality etc.

My friend Armon had a conversation with himself for 15 minutes , full blown , super deep , analyzing his very being . Powerful stuff.

I would highly recommend it , but respect it and read about the rituals that go with it etc.

That is cool

I was confusing it then with DMT, which I heard was a crazy trip but users don't even recall anything.

What kind of 'rituals' in your perspective go with a Salvia experience? What would be your recommended recipe?

You describe it well, I heard it put recently that if one is blasted outside of his/her own 'reality tunnel'... then it suddenly dawns on the person that their tunnel is not the only one, and that there are in fact likely infinite different tunnels. This is a giant sort of awakening. Pity the people who have never stepped outside their bubble, or ever comprehend that life exists beyond it.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 pm

You describe it well, I heard it put recently that if one is blasted outside of his/her own 'reality tunnel'... then it suddenly dawns on the person that their tunnel is not the only one, and that there are in fact likely infinite different tunnels. This is a giant sort of awakening. Pity the people who have never stepped outside their bubble, or ever comprehend that life exists beyond it.

I agree , they force your reality open, and make you observe another perspective, this challenges your truth and growth happens. Love it :)

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 pm

http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/po ... aris-isis/

In this episode we tackle the rise of ISIS, Paris attacks ,Sinai plane bombing, terrorists, religion, upcoming “Pitless” wars, refugees, military industrial complex, controlling elite, wealth,and more .So sit back , relax and enjoy. Also please fell free to comment, give us your feedback and subscribe on twitter, Youtube and FB. And a wee share :)

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”