Masato
Site Admin

RICK SIMPSON guests on the Higherside Chats

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:04 pm

fuckin A

WAR RICK SIMPSON

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm

I will check it out. Never watched this guy before.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 25, 2017 3:23 pm

I personally know an elderly man who was close to death, and in one last ditch effort he threw away all his meds and started making the oil and he got his life back again. I watched it happen. This shit is legit. Cancer is a worthy foe but among the non-chemo/radiation treatments this is the one I would be investing in if it was me. Couple with an alkaline diet.

Funny all this talk of 'medical marijuana', but I've heard shit all from government sources so far about oil.

Check this out:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 pm

More true personal testimonies I have seen with my own eyes:

1. The last dog I had had developed cancerous tumors on her neck. We caught it way too late, and the vet said she had weeks to live.

My old friend gave me doses of cannabis oil for her, and it SHRANK the tumors and she lived several months. Vet said she had never seen tumors shrink before. Dog eventually did die but she was old we caught it too late. I wonder what would have happened if I given her a pure alkaline diet to supplement

2. A kid at my jiu jitsu club suffered from some really bad skin condition, scoriasis or something. Poor kid was always flaring up, his skin would get all red and crusty. Nasty. The mom had tried everything from doctors and other creams etc. My old friend made some cream with cannabis oil and the mom said it was the only thing that worked.

3. Old man had a fucking nasty lesion on his arm a few years back. Freaked me out, I said he had to get that shit checked out, it looked cancerous to me. Old man yelled at me saying its impossible for him to get cancer, rubbed the oil on it and fresh new skin in a week or 2.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Its not the oil that is the cure.

What the oil does is super-boost the body's natural immune system, which goes to war with any imbalances.

Research cannabinoid RECEPTORS. We have these receptors in us, and the only thing that fits it is 'cannabinoids'. Once given the cannabinoids, the receptors activate and vrroooom your immune system goes super saiyan.

Q: Do you know the only source other than cannabis where we can find cannaibinoids?
A: Mother's breast milk

The babies soak that up and get strong.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 pm

What are alkaline foods? I'm assuming no pickles?

Thanks for all this shit man. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Masato wrote:Its not the oil that is the cure.

What the oil does is super-boost the body's natural immune system, which goes to war with any imbalances.

Research cannabinoid RECEPTORS. We have these receptors in us, and the only thing that fits it is 'cannabinoids'. Once given the cannabinoids, the receptors activate and vrroooom your immune system goes super saiyan.

Q: Do you know the only source other than cannabis where we can find cannaibinoids?
A: Mother's breast milk

The babies soak that up and get strong.

I am totally positive finding hash here has helped me adjust to Hong Kong. When I first got here, I was sick as fuck all the time because I was introduced to so many new diseases.

After I started being able to puff once in a while - I just like a little toot in a pipe now and again, nothing too heavy - my body started fighting off that shit all by itself. Black hash is great here. Thanks Muslims! In Hong Kong, we truly love our Muslims. I wish it were that way all over the world. Muslim hash is a God-given gift.

The weed back home was getting too strong and I didn't enjoy it so much anymore. I kept asking for hash but everyone told me the weed was so good at that time no one was going to cook it down into hash because it'd be a huge waste of time and money. Here the hash is awesome and I will always be grateful for that.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 6:37 pm

LOL, Rick Simpson is from Nova Scotia...Where most of my family lives. I've already put feelers out. I want to get personally in touch with this guy.

Dad has a lot of land. I need his help setting up a good pot patch.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm

OK, so I'm co-ordinating with my brother right now about the best place to grow an acre or two with plausible deniability.

Does anyone have a Rick Simpson contact? I figure we'll cut him an acre to sell if he helps us grow and process it for Dad. He gets an acre of dope if he teaches us to grow and process it. Oh man I'd really like that to happen. Everybody wins.

2 acres
3 acres

Mum and Dad have a lot of land. I'd really like to help this guy, and Dad. Hooking those two up would be amazing.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 7:17 pm

OK, here's the plan:

I get in touch with Rick Simpson and tell him about Dad. They're both in Nova Scotia.

I give him as much land as he wants to grow, as long as he shows me how to cook.

Everybody wins, we grow tons of dope, and save TONS more lives.

Rick Simpson. We should get in touch. Have I got a deal for you! Thank you!

God bless you sir. I would really appreciate it if you got in touch with Dad. Let's make this happen.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”