let the latest round of "hoax" talk begin... Charleston, SC

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
penxv

let the latest round of "hoax" talk begin... Charleston, SC

Postby penxv » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:15 pm

It was mostly old women and men. A reluctance to engage would make sense. I really have no idea with this one.

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:30 am

Too early to tell, but we know the media propaganda machine is going to take full advantage.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:51 am

IDL wrote:Too early to tell, but we know the media propaganda machine is going to take full advantage.

qft.

"never let a good crisis go to waste".

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:11 am

haven't looked too deeply, but as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong about anything):

1. Active shooter drills/exercises happening similar time/place

2. Mainstream media orgy focus/strong public reaction from the White House

3. At least 2 people I've seen giving deadpan emotionless interviews the day after talking about love and forgiveness with no tears

4. Shooter looks completely fucked up on drugs

5. TONS of money floating in by the millions.

This seems to fit the pattern, no? I have not seen enough else to counter the possibility

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Leaving one survivor purposefully seems a bit theatrical as well.

IDL

Postby IDL » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 pm

The political agendas have been revealed now for the most part

Walmart, Amazon, Sears and eBay are stopping the sales of confederate flags which has been associated to the shooting
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politics/ ... -carolina/

Also, Google is taking part in preventing searches to show up in its shopping tab.

this is showing a great deal of coordination by the big corporate players in tandem with the politics cracking down at a government level on flying the flags.

The wider picture is connecting whites with terrorism, with CNN running stories about how white supremacy is more dangerous than ISIS, and other major outlets running stories on 'whiteness' and all this.

That all ties in with a lot of other Marxist based programming that is going on to condition peoples minds into viewing whites as the problem group to be overthrown in order to usher in the utopia. It's just a port from the Bolshevik model of revolution against the Bourgeoisie. The current Oligarchy is the same gangle of friends that were backing the Bolsheviks as well. These techniques are rehashes.

I know the media is powerful, but the political milk they have been able to squeeze out of this has been amazing to behold in mobilizing politicians and major corporations. It does seem like this was pre-loaded and ready to go based on the level of coordination we can see.

This coordinated censorship also sets a new precedent in terms of acceptable behavior by our overlords. I'm sure we will be see a lot more of this creep in as people view it as positive and politically correct. It's one of those things where people will support it because they agree with the media and it isn't directed at them.

It will turn against them at some point, that is for sure.

Something discussed at the last CFR meeting perhaps?

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:07 pm

yeah dude, the hits keep coming. another childhood icon wrecked.

Also, Google is taking part in preventing searches to show up in its shopping tab.

don't like the sound of that :shock:

IDL

Postby IDL » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Another possible agenda is the continuation of historical rewrite and demonization of the past.

George Orwell in his book Animal Farm illustrated how the establishment will use this strategy to make the present and future appear more appealing by comparison. It keeps people placated and satisfied with the way things are even if they are getting worse around them.

It keeps people 'moving forward' in the direction that the establishment wants because 'look how good things are compared to the past'. Out with the old, in with the new.

They have certainly been doing this already (see critical theory), but this event seems to be fueling it further.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 pm

IDL wrote:The political agendas have been revealed now for the most part

Walmart, Amazon, Sears and eBay are stopping the sales of confederate flags which has been associated to the shooting
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politics/ ... -carolina/

this is showing a great deal of coordination by the big corporate players in tandem with the politics cracking down at a government level on flying the flags.

The wider picture is connecting whites with terrorism, with CNN running stories about how white supremacy is more dangerous than ISIS, and other major outlets running stories on 'whiteness' and all this.

That all ties in with a lot of other Marxist based programming that is going on to condition peoples minds into viewing whites as the problem group to be overthrown in order to usher in the utopia. It's just a port from the Bolshevik model of revolution against the Bourgeoisie. The current Oligarchy is the same gangle of friends that were backing the Bolsheviks as well. These techniques are rehashes.

I know the media is powerful, but the political milk they have been able to squeeze out of this has been amazing to behold in mobilizing politicians and major corporations. It does seem like this was pre-loaded and ready to go based on the level of coordination we can see.

This coordinated censorship also sets a new precedent in terms of acceptable behavior by our overlords. I'm sure we will be see a lot more of this creep in as people view it as positive and politically correct. It's one of those things where people will support it because they agree with the media and it isn't directed at them.

It will turn against them at some point, that is for sure.

Something discussed at the last CFR meeting perhaps?

Good analysis.

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:37 pm

This censorship drive is unprecedented

Apple Removes All American Civil War Games From the App Store Because of the Confederate Flag
http://toucharcade.com/2015/06/25/apple ... rate-flag/

We live in an Orwellian world! There is just no way this is some sort of organic reaction to the actions of 1 kid. This has front loaded political agenda written all over it.

I would not be surprised at all if we see the American flag suffer the same fate down the road.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”