Masato
Site Admin

Purpose(s) of this sub-forum ?

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:08 pm

1. sharing info - a news source - archive for further/later research

2. place to Learn/Discuss/Explore with other people

...but an aspect I feel gets lost sometimes is:

3. A tool to HELP OTHERS.

Most of us may already be hip to CT realities for many years, and yes this can become repetitive/redundant etc. But let us not forget how we arrived here, & how valuable it was to find good sources for info along our own evolutions. Millions of people of all ages all over the world are waking up every day and are beginning to take their own red pill journeys... many are just opening to such ideas for the first time.

It is dangerous imo to keep going around in circles forever just re-proving again and again what we already know, but let us not lose sight of our responsibility to share with others, to speak out and bring more people to the cause, to help encourage others to wake up and do the good work... The 100th monkey might tip one day imo, but only if good people keep fighting for a respectful open dialogue in a culture that suppresses it.

My goal is to create a positive atmosphere to learn AND teach, I think both are crucial in these days. One may underestimate the power of forums, especially a small one like this... but imo they can be great tools and weapons for revolution/awakening. Sometimes the hidden blade does the most damage, etc

If we believe that there is still hope for humanity then don't give up! Keep learning and growing and asking questions, but at the same time lets create a positive frequency for others to do the same

People are complaining that EY has become repetitive, etc but I think a lot of it is simply that we're tired of the same CT stuff and are ready for the next stages of growth. This is perfectly natural, but I still think its important to not be too selfish as to ignore the many many others like us that we can encourage and maybe help guide their way through the oceans of (dis)info. With great power comes great responsibility, etc...

If this sub-forum can help bring even a few new good minds to light it will be a success.
Who knows what can come of it?

lets not just repeat another CT circle-jerk, lets be students AND leaders and help each other to spiral UPwards, not in circles.

There is still so much more to understand for everyone, no matter what stage of awakening we may be in.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 pm

PS: Please share what YOU think would make a good CT forum...

things you have liked from other forums, things you haven't liked from other forums... what would be most beneficial for you as a truth-seeker/curious mind, as well as what you think would be most beneficial for others?

This whole place is an attempt to do just that; take only the best aspects from all my past forum years and work to keep it clean from all the worst aspects. - Lets try to make something really great!

We certainly have some amazing people here for the challenge...
some of the best CT thinkers I've known

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:03 pm

I'm interested in the pyramids and pyramid symbolism. The idea that they were just tombs for kings and pharaohs seems really ridiculous to me. I get the feeling that they were used as some form of communication device... Either with each other or with outer space.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Also the flood myth shows up all over the world... and how that may jive w/ the idea of Atlantis/Lumeria.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 pm

And the ancient aliens/Giants/Nephilim stories I find interesting as well. One of the most famous stories in the bible is that of David and Goliath. And I've heard stories of people collecting the bones of giants as relics.

Obviously history is written by the winners and there is just a lot of stuff that we don't really know.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Putting the focus on the controllers is what Alex Jones does and what EY does to a lesser extent. They're a bunch of lecherous, creepy, paedophiles and their minions are all self-obsessed money chasers. They aren't the least bit interesting.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:20 pm

penxv wrote:Putting the focus on the controllers is what Alex Jones does and what EY does to a lesser extent. They're a bunch of lecherous, creepy, paedophiles and their minions are all self-obsessed money chasers. They aren't the least bit interesting.

that's a great thought, man

I also agree focus on controllers is depressing, while seeking all they have hidden from us is super fascinating and uplifting

for sure our history has been stolen from us, I am also fascinated with these sort of explorations and think they are a big/important piece of the puzzle

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:35 am

penxv wrote:Putting the focus on the controllers is what Alex Jones does and what EY does to a lesser extent. They're a bunch of lecherous, creepy, paedophiles and their minions are all self-obsessed money chasers. They aren't the least bit interesting.

if you don't like AJ, you might find some of this entertaining. more for the paranoia & fear mongering, not so much the buffoonery.

over 3 hours of tin foil hat insanity from this cointelpro disinformation agent scumbag

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:29 am

I can't fucking stand AJ. And IMO EY's dickriding of the dude tells me he's a Shropshire lad who taught ESL in China for a year and now lives in Dallas.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”