The 9/11 Investigations

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

The 9/11 Investigations

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:14 pm

What wrote:jesus wept, this is what I am talking about being inept as compared to Ken and his ability to communicate

this crowd is full of ignorant misinformed thugs, ramblings that make no sense and signs that are irrelevant to the topic or context of what this about

the asian/phillipino guy that chats up at 11 mins was a wack lol

I may go down for a bike ride to see how the front is going at the entrance at UofT tonight, fun times

https://youtu.be/tKJOlCF6KNA

Did you film that? Or was it the black dude talking @ 16:30?

very crazy. I've seen situations like that before, mofos drawn to the conflicting energies, but nobody has a clear focus of why they're there or what they hope to achieve, lol

Its like they're just looking to scrap :D

LOL at the red-sweater guy @ 16:00 calling to skull-fuck O'Keefe

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Here is a list of 24 true facts about 9/11.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... -debunked/

1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate” Jon Cole, ‘Iron rich spheres’ Steven Jones, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’. ‘Nano Tubes’

2) 1700+ Engineers and Architects support a real independent 9/11 investigation. Richard Gage, Founder. ‘Explosive Evidence’, ‘Blueprint for Truth’, ‘AE911’, ‘Toronto Hearings’, ‘Kevin Ryan’.

3) The total collapse of WTC 7 in 6.5 seconds at free fall acceleration (NIST admits 2.25 seconds). Larry Silverstein used the term “Pull it”. Steel framed high rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage. Builidng 7 was not hit by a plane. ‘Building 7’, ‘WTC 7’.

4) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11 while running war games. ‘Stand down order’. “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”. Norman Minetta testimony. “Gave order to shootdown Flight 93.”, ‘NORAD Drills’.

5) 6 out of the 10 Commissioners believe the 9/11 Commission report was “Setup to fail” Co-Chairs Hamilton and Kean, “It was a 30 year conspiracy”, “The whitehouse has played cover up”, ‘Max Cleland resigned’, ‘John Farmer’.

6) FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly Missing a frame. ‘Sheraton Hotel’, “Double tree’, ‘Citgo”.

7) Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda/Taliban” during the Mujahideen. OBL was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. OBL Reported dead in Dec 2001 (FOX).

8)100’s of Firefighters and witness testimony to BOMBS/EXPLOSIONS ignored by the 9/11 Commission Report. 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses. “Explosions in the lobby and sub levels”, ‘Firefighter explosions’, ‘Barry Jennings’, ‘William Rodriguez’.

9) 100’s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report. “Like you’re in a foundry”, “NIST’s John Gross denies the existence of Molten Metal”, ‘Swiss Cheese’, “As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.” Leslie Robertson’.

10) ‘5 Dancing Israeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We were there to document the event.” ‘Urban Moving Systems’ front company, ‘Dominic Suter’. “$498,750 Business loan (June 2001)”. “Officer DeCarlo’, ‘Art Students’, ‘Israeli Spying’.

11) On September 10th, 2001. Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing from the Pentagon. ‘Dov Zakheim’ Pentagon Comptroller. Former VP of ‘Systems Planning Corporation’ (Flight Termination System). Signatore of PNAC document.

12) 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials question the official story. ‘9/11 Whistleblowers’, ‘Patriots for 9/11’. ‘Robert Bowman’, ‘Sibel Edmonds’, ‘Albert Stubblebine’, ‘Wesley Clark’, ‘Mark Dayton’, ‘Alan Sabrosky’, ‘Cyntha McKinney’, ‘Jesse Ventura’, ‘Kurt Sonnenfeld’. “patriotsquestion911.com”

13) Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. “Could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners”, “like a pencil puncturing screen netting” Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management. “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer.

14) History of American False Flag attacks. ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’, ‘OKC Bombing (Murrah Building)’, ‘1993 WTC attacks’. ‘Patrick Clawson’. Project for the New American Century (PNAC) needed “a New Pearl Harbor”, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses”. 9/11 Achieved those goals.

15) BBC correspondent Jane Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Soloman Brothers building) 20 minutes before it happened. CNN/FOX/MSNBC also had early reports. ‘BBC wtc 7’, ‘Jane Standley’, Ashleigh Banfield’.

16) “Flight 93” debris was spread out over many miles. Cheney admits to giving the order to shootdown 93. “shot down the plane over Pennsylvania” Rumsfeld, “nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there” ‘Chris Konicki. “Not a drop of blood” Coroner Wallace Miller. “there was no plane.” Mayor Ernie Stull.

17) Bush hesitated for 441 days before starting the 911 Commission. ‘Jersey Girls’. ‘Phil Zelikow’ already wrote the outline before the commission began. Steel shipped over seas. Obstruction of justice. JFK and Pearl Harbor commissions were started within 7 days.

18) The 911 commission was given extremely limited funds. $15 million was given to investigate 9/11. (Over $60 Million was spent investigating Clintons’ affairs with Monica).

19) Bush said he watched the first plane crash into the North tower on TV before entering the classroom. “The TV was obviously on.” Was informed about the second impact while reading ‘My Pet Goat’ to the children. Remained for at least 8 more minutes while America was under “attack”.

20) The PATRIOT ACT was written before 9/11. Signed into law October 26th, 2001.

21) Marvin Bush was director of Stratasec (Securacom, ‘KuAm’) which was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. All three were breached on 9/11. ICTS was another company that provided security at the airports. ‘Wirt Walker’, ‘Ezra Harel’, ‘ICTS”, ‘WTC power downs’.

22) “Who killed John O’Neil?”. Former FBI task force agent investigating Al Qaeda/Bin Laden. Transferred by Kroll Corporation to head the security just before 9/11. John O’Neil died in the Towers. ‘Jerome Hauer’ ‘Jules Kroll’.

23) Insider trading based upon foreknowledge. ‘Put Options.’ Never identified insiders made millions. ‘United and American Airlines’ ‘Raytheon.’

24) At least 7 of the 19 listed hijackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 hijackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the hijacking code. ‘Alive hijackers’, ‘ACARS’, ‘Pilots for 9/11 Truth’.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue May 10, 2016 4:50 pm

good list ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Masato wrote:Still, I prefer more concrete leads like that of PTECH and L Paul Bremer etc that are more substantial to follow. I hate when the Truth community starts polarizing about building collapse physics or holograms etc where no one can reach any proof or conclusions and we all just bicker forever. Lets stick to real facts and trails.

you & me both brother. I also hate when people simply say "the jews did it" or "inside job". that kind of simplistic thinking gets us nowhere.

PTECH, PROMIS, ODIGO, Insider Trading, Sibel Edmonds, Indira Singh, Michael Springman, Mike Ruppert... all valuable resources & legit pieces to the puzzle without the disinfo.

gotta run, but will drop a few vids later re: the Israeli spy ring, which is (IMO) 9/11 related & watch the other vids posted.

hadn't heard of Bremer, will check out. some background on Edmonds:

& from the 'FTW' archives (no longer available, but an invaluable reference to Mike's work):

PTECH, 9/11, and USA-SAUDI TERROR - Part I

https://web.archive.org/web/20160331135151/http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/012005_ptech_pt1.shtml

PTECH, 9/11, and USA-SAUDI TERROR- Part II

https://web.archive.org/web/20160315223759/http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/012705_ptech_pt2.shtml

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue May 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Masato wrote:I hate to do this but I stumbled on this today:

ain't no plane in that vid :shock:

2:15 upper right hand corner?

-------

sheer lack of video footage of either plane being one of them. Clear day, NYC with a pop of MILLIONS, one of the twin towers smoking/burning... you'd think tons of people would be filming that shit, yet there are a very small handful of actual vids of either plane, most of which were filmed by news employees

1:08 might be the same as the above footage (slightly better quality).

What wrote:the DOnald says he will reopen 9/11 investigation

"the rest of the world hates us" Donald Trump

I'll believe this when I see it.

It wouldn't be a good look for his buddy Giuliani... who he wants to put in charge of homeland security. LOL.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu May 12, 2016 10:00 am

Masato wrote:Here is a list of 24 true facts about 9/11.
23) Insider trading based upon foreknowledge. ‘Put Options.’ Never identified insiders made millions. ‘United and American Airlines’ ‘Raytheon.’

Suspicious profits sit uncollected / Airline investors seem to be lying low
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Suspicious-profits-sit-uncollected-Airline-2874054.php

Investors have yet to collect more than $2.5 million in profits they made trading options in the stock of United Airlines before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, according to a source familiar with the trades and market data.

The uncollected money raises suspicions that the investors -- whose identities and nationalities have not been made public -- had advance knowledge of the strikes.

"Usually, if someone has a windfall like that, you take the money and run," said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "Whoever did this thought the exchange would not be closed for four days.

"This smells real bad."

IT'S A LIE: SUPPRESED DETAILS OF CRIMINAL INSIDER TRADING LEAD DIRECTLY INTO THE CIA's HIGHEST RANKS
https://web.archive.org/web/20160323095616/http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/oct152001.html

FTW, October 9, 2001 - Although uniformly ignored by the mainstream U.S. media, there is abundant and clear evidence that a number of transactions in financial markets indicated specific (criminal) foreknowledge of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. In the case of at least one of these trades -- which has left a $2.5 million prize unclaimed -- the firm used to place the "put options" on United Airlines stock was, until 1998, managed by the man who is now in the number three Executive Director position at the Central Intelligence Agency. Until 1997 A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard had been Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown. A.B. Brown was acquired by Banker's Trust in 1997. Krongard then became, as part of the merger, Vice Chairman of Banker's Trust-AB Brown, one of 20 major U.S. banks named by Senator Carl Levin this year as being connected to money laundering. Krongard's last position at Banker's Trust (BT) was to oversee "private client relations." In this capacity he had direct hands-on relations with some of the wealthiest people in the world in a kind of specialized banking operation that has been identified by the U.S. Senate and other investigators as being closely connected to the laundering of drug money.

Krongard (re?) joined the CIA in 1998 as counsel to CIA Director George Tenet. He was promoted to CIA Executive Director by President Bush in March of this year. BT was acquired by Deutsche Bank in 1999. The combined firm is the single largest bank in Europe. And, as we shall see, Deutsche Bank played several key roles in events connected to the September 11 attacks.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu May 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: Raytheon

In addition to the 'put options' placed on the airlines, 'call options' were put on Raytheon the day before the attacks, betting on a rise in value.

Raytheon, maker of the "bunker buster", the patriot & tomahawk missiles (http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=13), saw it's stock value soar immediately after the attack.

A Raytheon option that makes money if shares are more than $25 each had 232 options contracts traded on the day before the attacks, almost six times the total number of trades that had occurred before that day. A contract represents options on 100 shares. Raytheon shares soared almost 37 percent to $34.04 during the first week of post-attack U.S. trading.

Fran Anderson gives a tribute to Michael C Ruppert who researched into 9/11. Concentrates on Who Benefited from 9/11, and 9/11 Insider Trading.

the SEC launched an investigation into the put & call options, but went silent after deputizing hundreds of private officials: http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/SEC-wants-data-sharing-system-Network-of-2866659.php

On Oct. 2, Canadian securities officials confirmed that the SEC privately had asked North American investment firms to review their records for evidence of trading activity in the shares of 38 companies, suggesting that some buyers and sellers might have had advance knowledge of the attacks.

The proposed system, which would go into effect immediately, effectively deputizes hundreds, if not thousands, of key players in the private sector.

SEC spokesman John Heine told The Chronicle that the agency had thought very carefully about the step it took

from 'Crossing the Rubicon':

What happens when you deputize someone in a national security or criminal investigation is that you make it illegal for them to disclose publicly what they know. Smart move. In effect, they become government agents and are controlled by government regulations rather than their own conscience. In fact, they can be thrown in jail without a hearing if they talk publicly. I have seen this implied threat time and again with federal investigations, intelligence agents, and even members of the United States Congress who are bound so tightly by secrecy oaths and agreements that they are not even able to disclose criminal activities inside the government for fear of incarceratio

and the paper trail? investigative reporter david callahan shared a SEC letter, in response to his FOIA request, that the commission destroyed all records pertaining to the pre-9/11 “put” options on the shares of United and American Airlines, the two airlines whose planes were hijacked on 9/11, as well as three insurance companies and a securities firm that was a World Trade Center occupant.

SEC: Government destroyed documents regarding 9/11 put options
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/06/sec-government-destroyed-documents-regarding-pre-911-put-options.html

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu May 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Masato wrote:4) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11 while running war games. ‘Stand down order’. “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”. Norman Minetta testimony. “Gave order to shootdown Flight 93.”, ‘NORAD Drills’.

11) On September 10th, 2001. Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing from the Pentagon. ‘Dov Zakheim’ Pentagon Comptroller. Former VP of ‘Systems Planning Corporation’ (Flight Termination System). Signatore of PNAC document

sex slave whistle-blowers vindicated: http://www.salon.com/2002/08/06/dyncorp/

6) FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly Missing a frame. ‘Sheraton Hotel’, “Double tree’, ‘Citgo”.

Barbara Honegger presents her evidence that the official story surrounding the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon is a lie.

Barbara Honegger was a member of the 1980 Reagan-Bush campaign team and Reagan White House policy analyst. Since 1995, she's been Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Daglord wrote:
Masato wrote:I hate to do this but I stumbled on this today:

ain't no plane in that vid :shock:

2:15 upper right hand corner?

-------

sheer lack of video footage of either plane being one of them. Clear day, NYC with a pop of MILLIONS, one of the twin towers smoking/burning... you'd think tons of people would be filming that shit, yet there are a very small handful of actual vids of either plane, most of which were filmed by news employees

1:08 might be the same as the above footage (slightly better quality).

What wrote:the DOnald says he will reopen 9/11 investigation

"the rest of the world hates us" Donald Trump

I'll believe this when I see it.

It wouldn't be a good look for his buddy Giuliani... who he wants to put in charge of homeland security. LOL.

good call, I shouldn't mess with such 'no plane' theories here... intention of the thread is to gather the best FACTUAL evidence disputing the official story.

I did see that thing in the upper right but it looked weird, not like a plane but like some slower-moving round thing. But the vid was pretty fuzzy I'll admit. Also several of the clips in that '43 angles' don't really show a plane, but its a nice compilation, enough to say 'OK, it was a plane'.

I'm still surprised however there aren't more clips; in a city of millions on a clear day, with everyone likely with their eyes on tower 1, you'd think there'd be way more. People filming from their hi-rise apartments, news journalists, etc etc etc... I'd think there'd be hundreds, if not thousands, no? And like I said many of them in that compilation still don't clearly show a plane... Did no one see it coming from way out and said 'holy shit there's another plane coming' and followed it in? Seemed like no one caught it until just before impact.

I do find it interesting though that in all the existing clips, the plane looks oddly black, and not very reflective. Wasn't the plane supposed to be a shiny silver AA plane? On such a clear sunny day, why does every clip look fuzzy, pixellated, dark, etc, and only showing what appears to be a totally black craft?

I digress though... lets try to keep this thread less speculative.

THIS is a badass video, if it hasn't already been posted:
lots of actual names, paper trails, etc that could actually be followed/investigated concretely in a court of law:

Thanks Daglord for all the great posts & info. There has been so much info gathered in the last 15 years, if a proper re-investigation were to ever be held I really don't see how the truth could remain covered anymore.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 12, 2016 8:56 pm

still no planes @ Pentagon or Shanksville though... of that I have become quite certain.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri May 13, 2016 12:27 am

I don't have a problem with people discussing no plane theory, really, but I do think it is disinfo. to get people chasing their tail. no planes mean no hijackers, no visas, no NORAD, no Ptech, no financing, no flight training, no intelligence failures, etc. that is the kind of stuff that will pull back the curtain IMHO... & you know how I feel about people like jim fetzer. lol.

I did see that thing in the upper right but it looked weird, not like a plane but like some slower-moving round thing. But the vid was pretty fuzzy I'll admit. Also several of the clips in that '43 angles' don't really show a plane, but its a nice compilation, enough to say 'OK, it was a plane'.

yeah, I thought it was kind of odd too. blurry, went in & out of focus. disappeared a couple times. but when I watched the boats in the background, they did the same thing. figured it was just poor quality made worse through conversion.

I'm still surprised however there aren't more clips; in a city of millions on a clear day, with everyone likely with their eyes on tower 1, you'd think there'd be way more. People filming from their hi-rise apartments, news journalists, etc etc etc... I'd think there'd be hundreds, if not thousands, no? And like I said many of them in that compilation still don't clearly show a plane... Did no one see it coming from way out and said 'holy shit there's another plane coming' and followed it in? Seemed like no one caught it until just before impact.

I see what you're saying. camera phones obviously weren't as prominent as they are today (& quality was shit), but do expect quite a few cameras/still photos, etc. on the other hand, I also imagine its a pretty WTF moment & I probably wouldn't think of pulling out my phone or camera, especially if I'm with my family. fight or flight. IMHO, there is more than enough video proof that a plane hit. a few of them do follow the plane from farther out.

besides the vid evidence, I clearly remember what I was doing that morning & watched the 2nd plane hit live. buddy called me up, said he wasn't coming into work & to turn on the TV because the WTC was on fire. one of those moments you don't forget. part of why I think 'no plane' is ridiculous. hundreds of eye witnesses.

People filming from their hi-rise apartments, news journalists, etc etc etc

first plane hitting. no plane in view, but I think it catches the overall feeling on the street @ the moment.

still no planes @ Pentagon or Shanksville though... of that I have become quite certain.

watching honegger's presentation above. about 1/3rd through. interesting shit.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”