Suspected False Flag/Manchurian Events in USA

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

Vid of Suspected False Flag/Manchurian Events in USA

Postby Daglord » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:17 am

there it is again^ :shock:

so this was (allegedly) done by a man & his wife who were set off by a workplace argument, grabbed their already-built IEDs, jumped in their SUV rented 3 days before from UT & pledged support to ISIS (under an alias) on facebook minutes before launching their bonnie & clyde style attack?

the person who (allegedly) purchased the assault rifles? this guy > >

no. shit. & he (allegedly) checked himself into a mental institution immediately after the attack so they haven't been able to talk to him (lol. wut?).

seems legit.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:20 pm

The Newburgh Sting (2014) is a documentary film about the Federal Bureau of Investigation's sting operation on four Muslim men involved in the 2009 Bronx terrorism plot. Beginning in 2008, an FBI informant, Shaheed Hussain, recorded hours of conversations with the men who were ultimately arrested and convicted of planting three non-functional bombs next to two synagogues in Riverdale, Bronx and for planning to use Stinger missiles to shoot down United States military cargo planes near Newburgh, New York. The documentary shows that the four men were coaxed into participating in the plot by an FBI informant and offered incentives including $250,000. The men's lawyers argue that this was a case of entrapment.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:03 am

- It`s incredible how many shooting happened this year, and thinking about of the ones that don`t even get reported to the midia.
Or that happened before and they didn`t reported?
Like covered all the other year`s.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- It`s incredible how many shooting happened this year, and thinking about of the ones that don`t even get reported to the midia.

sure is. although that mass shooting statistic floating around social media is a bit misleading. It's so crazy I was discussing them the other day & I had completely forgotten about two shootings. I forgot about 2 mass shootings that were less than a month ago. let that sink in for a bit. talk about desensitization :shock:

they won't report on any shooting w/o an obvious agenda to push (or a conflicting one). chicago gun violence alone offers enough reason to debate gun control, but they won't touch that because most guns used were purchased illegally & are small arms.

starting @ 12:00:

"we have two witnesses that watched the whole thing start, they said there is 3 shooter with rifles, without a doubt, they said definitely three"

remember the FBI refuting the go pros? they were careful enough (imo) to word it that 'no go pro cameras were recovered", therefore it's implied that none were involved; despite numerous witness' reports to the contrary. why did the FBI seize go-pro packaging while seemingly leaving driver's licenses, SS cards, passports, ICNA memberships, etc all scattered about behind?

because there was 3rd shooter & he has the go-pro.

"Tall & Athletic" ?

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Daglord wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- It`s incredible how many shooting happened this year, and thinking about of the ones that don`t even get reported to the midia.

sure is. although that mass shooting statistic floating around social media is a bit misleading. It's so crazy I was discussing them the other day & I had completely forgotten about two shootings. I forgot about 2 mass shootings that were less than a month ago. let that sink in for a bit. talk about desensitization :shock:

- That`s is a good topic for another thread, people are getting too used to violence today, ironic since movies are less violet than the 80`s, but they condone two people fighting, yet think is a normal behaviour to watch people getting shoot at their head and pass those vids on whats app

they won't report on any shooting w/o an obvious agenda to push (or a conflicting one). chicago gun violence alone offers enough reason to debate gun control, but they won't touch that because most guns used were purchased illegally & are small arms.

- I`ve said on another thread of your, but the medi ressembles to much the villain from Pierce Brosnan Tomorrow Never Dies

Brosna is my favorite James Bond :mrgreen:

But yes, they`re manipulating and today without even trying to hide that.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:55 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ right on edge!

Published on Dec 9, 2015

In today's episode, we review some strange media reports on the alleged shooting in San Bernadino, CA. Even the family lawyers, witnesses, and CNN reporters think it's weird! Other topics discussed include the online troll networks who gang-stalk people that research alleged shootings such as San Bernadino, Sandy Hook, etc.

...& another witness to three shooters:

President of Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino Says of Mass Shooting: 'This Is Just Totally Unbelievable'
http://www.people.com/article/president-inland-regional-center-san-bernardino-mass-shooting

Marybeth Field, president of Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, tells PEOPLE three shooters stormed the conference center building of the organization's three-building campus, where the San Bernardino County's Department of Public Health had rented out the facility.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:15 pm

Published on Oct 1, 2014
The 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day. Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and it's perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public. A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safely and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9 -02 am on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City.

cooper on his alleged meeting with timothy mcveigh (& 6 others) before the bombing. good listen.

their last words before leaving? "watch oklahoma city" :shock:

"Supposedly a CNN reporter found Osama bin Laden, took a television camera crew with him, went in to Osama bin laden's hideout, interviewed him and his top leadership, and he came out and told everybody 'within three weeks Osama bin laden is going to attack the United States and Israel.' Now don't you think that's kind of strange folks? You see because the largest intelligence apparatus in the world with the biggest budget in the history of the world has been looking for osama bin laden for years and years and years and can't find him. some doofus jerkoff reporter with a camera crew waltzes right into his hideout and interviews him and i'm telling you be prepared for a major attack , but it won't be osama bin laden, it will be those behind the new world order. I wonder what "osama bin laden's" targets are supposed to be? And if this doesn't materialize within the next 2-3 weeks it will eventually materialize because they haven't succeeded in getting the guns out of the hand of the American people, nor have they succeeded in taking our freedoms away. And so I can tell you with a certainty they must do something terrible in order to stop this backlash and regain the sympathy of the mass herds of sheeple out there." "

HOTT Investigation: Oklahoma City Bombing
http://www.hourofthetime.com/okcbomb.htm

Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". Mr. Cooper considers William Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he has ever received.

William Cooper's FBI file, promulgated by the investigation required by his security clearances while in military service, was one of those unlawfully in possession of the White House in what has become known as, "Filegate". Shortly after this discovery President Clinton ordered all federal agencies to begin investigation, persecution, and prosecution of Mr. Cooper to shut him up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=14714

Published on May 11, 2015
Timothy McVeigh. We've been told so much about him, the Oklahoma City bombing, and what it meant for America. But what if it's all a lie? Join us today for this special Corbett Report podcastumentary as we examine the multiple trucks, multiple bombs, government informants, faked executions and other pieces of information suggesting that McVeigh was not a "lone wolf bomber" at all but a sheepdipped special forces operative working for the government, exactly as he claimed.

“The phrase “sheep dipped”, is commonly used in intelligence circles. It’s a way of saying someone has been given an alternate identity. The best known example being Air America, but also in many other covert ops applications. Not necessarily military. “Those who were accepted got “sheep-dipped” and vanished.”

SHEEP-DIPPED – Stripping a soldier of his military uniform and identification so he can pose as a civilian during a covert mission. Lee Harvey Oswald was “sheep dipped” in order to carry on his involvement in the CIA’s clandestine activities.

PATCON is an acronym for "Patriot Conspiracy", a Clinton-Reno-Holder, FBI and ATF undercover operation. PATCON was designed to infiltrate and incite the milita and evangelical Christians to violence so that the Department of Justice could crush them

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 pm

worth keeping an eye on...

reports of multiple shooters being retracted. followed on scanner which painted a much different picture. 2-3 shooters, different locations. another reported incident 1.5 hrs after the initial shooting & still active 3-4 hours later.

also...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/five-facts-ft-lauderdale-shooter/

4. He got the gun from his checked luggage.

Santiago got the gun out of a checked bag, loaded it in a bathroom and started shooting, according to a county official.

It is legal for airline passengers to carry guns and ammunition as long as the firearms are put in a checked bag – not in a carry-on – and are unloaded and locked in a hard-sided container. Guns must be declared to the airline at check-in.

But Air Canada said they have no record of a passenger by that name or anyone checking guns on any flight.

5. He may have recently contacted the FBI.

A man matching Santiago’s description and believed to have been Santiago walked into FBI offices in Anchorage two months ago, claiming the government was forcing him to watch ISIS videos, sources told CBS News. Apparently, agents were so concerned about Santiago, they brought him to a mental hospital, CBS News’ Scott Pelley reported.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 pm

That Time an Undercover FBI Agent Told One of the 'Draw Mohammed' Shooters to 'Tear Up Texas'
http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/29/that-time-an-undercover-fbi-agent-told-o

One of the FBI's favorite tools for nabbing would-be terrorists is a sting: The bureau finds a mark, stokes his interest in carrying out some sort of attack, draws him into a plot, and then arrests him. Every time one of these busts hits the press, I wonder how long it will be before we learn about a perp who takes the FBI's encouragement to heart but decides to launch or join a separate plot that the government doesn't control.

I had that on my mind as I read 60 Minutes' report on the Garland, Texas, attack of May 2015. In that incident, two men tried to shoot up a draw-Mohammed contest; fortunately, local police prevented them from killing anyone. "Not only had the FBI been monitoring [one of the gunmen] for years," 60 Minutes recounts, but "there was an undercover agent right behind him when the first shots were fired."

The shooter in question, Elton Ibrahim Simpson, had been the target of a previous FBI operation, in which an informant recorded him talking about wanting to fight overseas for Islam. That wasn't enough to send Simpson to jail—he got three years' probation instead—but the discovery that his mosque had spies in it did drive him away from the temple. The alienated Simpson and his roommate then reached out to ISIS about carrying out some sort of attack at home.

But ISIS wasn't the only organization that Simpson was in touch with. "After the trial," his attorney told 60 Minutes, "we found out that they had had an undercover agent who had been texting with Simpson, less than three weeks before the attack, to him 'Tear up Texas.'" The report continues:

The man he's talking about was a special agent of the FBI, working undercover posing as an Islamic radical. The government sent attorney Dan Maynard 60 pages of declassified encrypted messages between the agent and Elton Simpson—and argued "Tear up Texas" was not an incitement. But Simpson's response was incriminating, referring to the attack against cartoonists at the French magazine Charlie Hebdo: "bro, you don't have to say that..." He wrote "you know what happened in Paris... so that goes without saying. No need to be direct."

But it turns out the undercover agent did more than just communicate online with Elton Simpson. In an affidavit filed in another case the government disclosed that the FBI undercover agent had actually "traveled to Garland, Texas, and was present...at the event."...And this past November, Maynard was given another batch of documents by the government, revealing the biggest surprise of all. The undercover FBI agent was in a car directly behind Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi when they started shooting.

Was it incitement? Judge for yourself. From the affidavit:

The FBI wouldn't speak with 60 Minutes, aside from an emailed statement denying that its agents had advance knowledge of the Garland plot. So we don't know their answers to the questions the show says it would have liked to have asked: "Are these the only communications that you had with Simpson? Did you have more communications with Simpson? How is it that you ended up coming to Garland, Texas? Why are you even there?" That isn't the first time the FBI has declined to talk about the topic. The bureau refused to answer some questions on the subject from the Associated Press earlier this year—and when a Daily Beast reporter inquired about the "Tear up Texas" text last August, an FBI spokeswoman just hung up the phone.

In the best-case scenario, the text was just one irresponsible but ultimately uninfluential remark to a man who was already ready to shoot people. But that would still raise the question of just why exactly anyone thinks this sort of encouragement should be a part of any police investigation. In the meantime, it wasn't an undercover G-man who stopped the plot; it was the local cops in Garland, who were there because they realized that this was the sort of event someone might try to attack.

Records: Undercover FBI agent was at Garland, Texas, attack
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/02/10/records-undercover-fbi-agent-near-garland-terror-attack/97740354/

The Texas contest was held nearly four months after an attack on the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in what extremists claim was retaliation for the publication of cartoons about the Prophet Muhammad.

The fact that there was an FBI agent at the contest in Texas who was in contact with Simpson has drawn criticism from Kareem’s lawyer and the security guard’s lawyer. They say the government has not been forthcoming about the agent’s role in the plot and have questions why the agency didn’t break up the plot.

“We are convinced that there is much more to this story than the FBI has admitted ,” said Trenton Roberts, an attorney for security guard Bruce Joiner.

The FBI declined to comment on whether the agency believed beforehand that Simpson and Soofi would launch an attack and on Kareem’s claim that the agent’s presence wasn’t revealed to avoid embarrassment. The Garland Police Department also declined to comment.

The agent had been sitting in a vehicle outside the Garland convention center just as events wrapped up at the cartoon contest.

A dark sedan in front of the agent made an abrupt stop. As the agent drove around the car, two men with an Islamic State flag, wearing body armor and carrying military-style rifles, got out and opened fire.

The agent drove away and was later stopped by police. The two men were killed in a shootout with law enforcement assigned to guard the controversial event, and the security guard was shot in the leg.

The agent’s presence at the contest wasn’t publicly revealed until 15 months later and has raised questions about whether authorities could have done more to stop the attack.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Family Says Man Charged In FBI Right-Wing Terror Sting Is Mentally Ill, Incapable Of Attack
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/oklahoma-city-bomb-sting_us_5993c045e4b04b19336162fd

The parents of a 23-year-old man accused by federal authorities over the weekend of trying to set off a fake bomb in downtown Oklahoma City said their son is mentally ill and was targeted by FBI agents who “should not have aided and abetted a paranoid schizophrenic to commit this act.”

Jerry Drake Varnell was arrested by the FBI early Saturday following a lengthy sting operation that involved a confidential informant and an undercover FBI agent.

Varnell’s parents, Clifford and Melonie, said in a statement to HuffPost late Tuesday that their son, “is a paranoid schizophrenic and is extremely susceptible to different types of ideology that normal people would deem immoral.”

The family’s statement said that the FBI should have known that Varnell has schizophrenia, and that he had been found mentally incompetent by a court and placed under his parents’ legal guardianship.

“What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen,” the Varnells said in their statement. “He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional. The mental health system has consistently failed us due to the lack of establishments and health care coverage for a person like him.

“The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own,” the Varnells continued. “They should not have aided and abetted a paranoid schizophrenic to commit this act.”

The FBI doesn’t comment on ongoing criminal cases.

The statement called the confidential informant in the case a “drug-dealing criminal” who was banned from the family’s property in June. In court filings, the FBI disclosed that the informant has a criminal history, was serving a sentence for a probation violation when cooperation with the bureau began, and was paid by the FBI.

Varnell has been charged with malicious attempted destruction of a building for allegedly trying to set off what he thought was a bomb located inside a cargo van he parked outside the BancFirst bank in Oklahoma City. Authorities said he subscribed to the “III% ideology” and espoused anti-government views.

Varnell’s family disputed many of the facts outlined in court filings, including the FBI’s claim that Varnell said he had “a bunker for when the world (or United States) collapsed.”

“We do not have an underground bunker!” the family’s statement said. “We built our home a few years ago and bought a storage container, as we use it for a storm shelter. We only recently pushed dirt up around it to make it safe. The building is used for storage and is NOT a bunker full of food and supplies, in fact the doors close from the outside. It has neither electricity nor anything that would make it habitable.”

The family sent HuffPost these photos of the unit:

The Varnells said their son had “no resources to contribute” to the plot.

“Schizophrenics always have conspiracy theories and feel everyone is out to get them. They trust no one and there is no doubt in my mind that this informant began this hate against the government and my son followed along because others easily influence him. There is no person in his life that has even heard anything about hatred for the government and we have all been shocked by the event,” the statement said.

The family asked the public to “look at the facts of the case and ask why the FBI made this happen.” The statement said the family would have committed Varnell to an institution for help had the FBI brought the issue to their attention.

The family’s full statement is below:

[spoiler]
We as a family are extremely distraught about this situation with our son Jerry Drake Varnell, but what the public must understand is that he is a paranoid schizophrenic and is extremely susceptible to different types of ideology that normal people would deem immoral. Underneath his condition, he is a sweet-hearted person and we are extremely shocked that this event has happened. However, what truly has us flabbergasted is the fact that the FBI knew he was schizophrenic. The State of Oklahoma found him mentally incompetent and we, his parents have legal guardianship over him by the Court. These documents are sealed from the public, which is why no news media outlet has been able to obtain them. The FBI clearly knew that he was schizophrenic because they have gathered every ounce of information on him. Reading the criminal complaint against him has brought us great pause due to the numerous lies from the informant. We do not have an underground bunker! We built our home a few years ago and bought a storage container, as we use it for a storm shelter. We only recently pushed dirt up around it to make it safe. The building is used for storage and is NOT a bunker full of food and supplies, in fact the doors close from the outside. It has neither electricity nor anything that would make it habitable.

What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional. The mental health system has consistently failed us due to the lack of establishments and health care coverage for a person like him. He has attended college and just enrolled in welding school. His medications allow him to be somewhat functional but he will never be completely functional in life. His brain does not work like a normal person and never will due to the nature of his mental illness. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own. We know who their informant is and what the public should know is that he is that a drug-dealing criminal. On June 15, 2017, Jerry’s Father told the criminal informant “that he was not allowed back on our property and if he returned we would have him arrested for trespassing and drugs”. Apparently, he continued to sneak onto our residence. The FBI paid him to continue this operation and I believe they have cleared his criminal record.

The FBI should have filed conspiracy on our son and had him committed to a mental institution. They should not have aided and abetted a paranoid schizophrenic to commit this act. There are many more facts that I will not make public that will support my son and the disturbing acts made by the FBI. I realize that many will say my son could have found another person to commit this act. Yet, any person that has access to the materials and the state of mind necessary to bomb a building would not have any need for a schizophrenic who has no resources to contribute. Schizophrenics always have conspiracy theories and feels everyone is out to get them. They trust no one and there is no doubt in my mind that this informant began this hate against the government and my son followed along because others easily influence him. There is no person in his life that has even heard anything about hatred for the government and we have all been shocked by the event.

We ask all news media outlets to please respect our privacy. Do not fly helicopters over our home and stalk us at our gates for a story, we are trying our very best to comfort each other because this is a devastating loss for our family. We do not need to be bombarded by reporters who only want to omit important facts of this event. We understand the public wants to know how this could possibly happen. We simply ask them to look at the facts of the case and ask why the FBI made this happen. He is our son and he is a brother and loved one no matter what he has done. We have unconditional love for him, we are heart broken by this event and wish we had been made aware by the FBI, and we would have committed him into a mental institution for help.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”