The Quotes thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
IDL

The Quotes thread

Postby IDL » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:14 pm

This quote is actually verified in a wiki. He's a Canadian and according to the wiki bio he was in favor of engineering children according to Marxist beliefs and had a background in psychiatry. Died in Victoria BC in 1971.

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."

- Brock Chisholm

Director General of the WHO from 1948 to 1953
President of the World Federation of Mental Health (1957–58)
Made a Companion of the Order of Canada in 1967

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:43 pm

IDL

Postby IDL » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13 pm

FP: You make the shrewd observation of how political correctness engenders evil because of “the violence that it does to people’s souls by forcing them to say or imply what they do not believe, but must not question.” Can you talk about this a bit?

Dalrymple: Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

- Theodore Dalrymple
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Dalrymple

Quote from an interview here (which is interesting in its entirety):
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArt ... ARTID=7445

IDL

Postby IDL » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:25 am

Justin Trudeau being open about him and his fathers push to strip Canada of its identity.

Really it is the same agenda played out all across the West, so they are just doing the bidding of the international bankers and other corporations.

Terrorist groups have specifically said they are targeting Canada and Canadians. And on the subject of national security, Trudeau’s critics say he’s a lightweight and a dangerous one. Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision. ‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed. ‘‘There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’

- Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magaz ... .html?_r=0

IDL

Postby IDL » Wed May 11, 2016 12:28 am

“Nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority... All countries are basically social arrangements... No matter how permanent or even sacred they may seem at any one time, in fact they are all artificial and temporary... Perhaps national sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all... But it has taken the events in our own wondrous and terrible century to clinch the case for world government.”

Strobe Talbott, Rhodes Scholar, roommate of Bill Clinton at Oxford University, CFR Director and Trilateralist (and appointed Deputy Secretary of State by President Clinton)

Published in TIME magazine July 20, 1992

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strobe_Talbott
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/a ... 15,00.html

IDL

Postby IDL » Wed May 11, 2016 1:13 am

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

- CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April 1974 issue of the CFR's journal, Foreign Affairs

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles ... orld-order
https://archive.org/details/TheHardRoadToWorldOrder

Gardner has the following globalist resume (plus more)

- Rhodes Scholar
- Doctorate in economics from Oxford University
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs in 1961 (to 1965)
- senior adviser to the United States Ambassador to the United Nations 1965
- member of the Trilateral Commission from 1974 to 2005
- member of the President's Commission on International Trade and Investment Policy from 1970 to 1971

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_N._Gardner

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu May 12, 2016 9:15 pm

I like this quote as applied to the social justice warrior phenomenon (which is an extension of state power)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience

- C. S. Lewis
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/C._S._Lewis

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 17, 2016 8:42 pm

In 1980:

I sat with former Mossad chief Isser Harel for a conversation about Arab terrorism. As he handed me a cup of hot tea and a plate of cookies, I asked him, "Do you think terrorism will come to America, and if so, where and why?"

Harel looked at his American visitor and replied, "I fear it will come to you in America. America has the power, but not the will, to fight terrorism. The terrorists have the will, but not the power, to fight America - but all that could change with time. Arab oil money buys more than tents."

As to the where, Harel continued, "New York City is the symbol of freedom and capitalism. It's likely they will strike the Empire State Building, your tallest building [he mistakenly thought] and a symbol of your power."

… Twenty-one years later, the first part of Harel’s prediction came true; except, of course, that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were much taller than the Empire State Building.

- Michael D. Evans on what Israeli intelligence chief Isser Harel told him in September 1980, "America the Target," Jerusalem Post, September 30, 2001.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 17, 2016 8:49 pm

IDL wrote:Justin Trudeau being open about him and his fathers push to strip Canada of its identity.

Really it is the same agenda played out all across the West, so they are just doing the bidding of the international bankers and other corporations.

Terrorist groups have specifically said they are targeting Canada and Canadians. And on the subject of national security, Trudeau’s critics say he’s a lightweight and a dangerous one. Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision. ‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed. ‘‘There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’

- Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magaz ... .html?_r=0

On the other hand, this is all sort of true already of Canada... Multiculturalism here, unlike so many other places in the world, kind of WORKS... and from my experience most Canadians like it, myself included.

So while its very possible to read this quote in context of a globalist agenda and other shit being pushed around the world, I also sort of take pride in it as a very present reality that I would not be so quick to slander.

Eventually, I sort of DO hope that 'shared values — openness, respect, compassion' etc ARE nurtured around the world, and see that inevitably we will have to learn to live as a harmonized multicultural planet. The only thing that concerns me is who is running the show

Trudeau is a very tricky character right now... I don't trust him at all but damn he is sure playing the good guy role well so far. Most Canadians are lapping it up like sugar.

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue May 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Masato wrote:On the other hand, this is all sort of true already of Canada... Multiculturalism here, unlike so many other places in the world, kind of WORKS... and from my experience most Canadians like it, myself included.

So while its very possible to read this quote in context of a globalist agenda and other shit being pushed around the world, I also sort of take pride in it as a very present reality that I would not be so quick to slander.

Eventually, I sort of DO hope that 'shared values — openness, respect, compassion' etc ARE nurtured around the world, and see that inevitably we will have to learn to live as a harmonized multicultural planet. The only thing that concerns me is who is running the show

Trudeau is a very tricky character right now... I don't trust him at all but damn he is sure playing the good guy role well so far. Most Canadians are lapping it up like sugar.

There are pros and cons. I am more interested in WHY it is being pushed so heavily by Oligarchy. It makes perfect sense from that perspective of total domination over a deracinated, divided, and aimless society. They are creating an anti-culture. That is, the worship of the outsider and the shunning of the self. A self immolation of the existing social order.

It also transforms a high trust society into a low trust society as alienation occurs and competing interests break down social cohesion.

Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade-long study on how multiculturalism affects social trust.[172] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions," writes Putnam.[173] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that

[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us.[172]

Ethologist Frank Salter writes:

Relatively homogeneous societies invest more in public goods, indicating a higher level of public altruism. For example, the degree of ethnic homogeneity correlates with the government's share of gross domestic product as well as the average wealth of citizens. Case studies of the United States, Africa and South-East Asia find that multi-ethnic societies are less charitable and less able to cooperate to develop public infrastructure. Moscow beggars receive more gifts from fellow ethnics than from other ethnies [sic]. A recent multi-city study of municipal spending on public goods in the United States found that ethnically or racially diverse cities spend a smaller portion of their budgets and less per capita on public services than do the more homogeneous cities.[174]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

And when you add in the political correctness that comes with it, it's a double whammy of breaking down trust.

A low trust society and social disintegrated one, would inevitably be more easy to corrupt and control as there would be no real way of resisting collectively the domination from above.

It has become enshrined in the new secular state religion and to deviate is heresy. It is that important to them.

In any case, it's an important piece of the NWO puzzle and it is most definitely not done for the warm fuzzy reasons that are given as part of the promotional campaign. The logical conclusion is the destruction of all people and cultures.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”