The Sandy Hook Investigations

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

The Sandy Hook Investigations

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:10 am

^ break it down for us, Dag!

What among that list has be de-bunked, and why?

I remember a number of those 'anomalies' had been explained quite well, I was also surprised that someone like Fetzer would still be using them in any kind of recent material

However the lack of EMTs etc is still strange to me

Does the vid go through this?

I get exhausted with SH, but can't deny that I keep coming back when any hint of progress in the info has been made

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:16 pm

What among that list has be de-bunked, and why?

seriously...?

;)

1) check in sign? probably the most proven (or disproven depending on how you look @ it) piece of misinformation there is. almost immediately shown to be false & STILL a smoking gun to fetzer, parroted by halbig & spread by people like emily. sign wasn't there on the morning of or even the day after. there are plenty of pics from that morning to prove this. probably somewhere in this thread & for sure @ emily's. seriiously, the ONLY people still going on about this is obviously fetzer, hablig & his followers. I still don't understand the suspicion of the dept. of homeland security & emergency management putting up a check-in sign a few days later after swarms of different depts, mass media, onlookers & souvenir seekers started loitering around. this would also explain the nametags imo.

now, I have no problem if you want to question what homeland security is doing there (though the 'emergency management' part I believe offers a reasonable explanation for that) but the hoaxers' reasons are comical & (at times) straight up lies. could this be by design? when you combine DHS being there with this kind of response...

is this the kind of response you would expect for a hoax? or a supposed lone gunman who had already taken his own life?

or is it more fitting of what they considered to be an active situation or possible domestic terror attack?

seriously, these guys would have to go out of their way to miss these & still be going on about the 'everyone must check in' sign or there is something else here @ play here. the entire truth community (minus the SHH group) was calling them out.

Published on Jul 10, 2015

2015.7.10 (AE) - **EXCLUSIVE** footage of the very first video evidence of the Sandy Hook 'Everyone Must Check In Sign'… and this was recorded on Sunday 2012.12.16.

This video PROVES, beyond any doubt, that Wolfgang Halbig, and his promoter and sponsor Alex Jones, are intentionally MISINFORMING their audiences by promoting DISINFO claiming the 'Everyone Must Check In Sign' was present at the Sandy Hook Firehouse on the day of the event, 2012.12.14. These claims are PROVEN to be completely UNTRUE, with video evidence shown from Friday 2012.12.14, and Saturday 2012.12.15.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 pm

2) porta potties? first, fetzer lies about the time they were delivered ("present from scratch"). numerous vids & helicopter footage from that morning prove this. if there is something that proves otherwise, I'd love to see it. same with the check in sign.

second, one of halbig's "16 questions", that was so crucial to his investigation, was "who ordered the porta potties?" which was named in the report. lol. limited hangout AT BEST.

besides, what does the presence of porta potties prove anyway? gotta give me a minute... I'll drop this for now.

3) no EMTs allowed in the school? false. not sure where that came from but that's a big one for emily & dagwood. lol. PLENTY of footage of EMTS going in & out of the school from that morning.

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke ALS -female juvi ALS
Unit: NEWTA3 - Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Veillete
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and boy.
Inside the school in direct contact with the deceased were Two EMTs: Sgt William Cario and TFC Patrick Dragon; One Registered Nurse, William Blumenthal; and Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMT, Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.

3 of the most seriously wounded were treated by 2 paramedics and 4 EMTs, within the first response time frame.

The legal presumptions of death were made by Cassevechia, Reed, and Meehan, using the SMART Triage System protocols; performing four different assessments on each patient prioritizing them based on their apparent injuries.

Cassevechia maintained phone contact and operated as the senior medical person on scene. The paramedics triaged the casualties operating on the legal authority granted by Dr. Pat Broderick, Danbury Hospital.

See Book 6: 2113, 2358, 19275

4) no trauma helicopters... there are many cases where a chopper is not used due to the ambulance being quicker & more efficient. IIRC, danbury hospital was less than 12 miles away by road, straight down a freeway, an ambulance could prob make that pretty quick. taking into consideration getting the chopper ready (40 miles away from what i heard), takeoff, flight, landing, loading, & then repeat, it could be very possible the decision was made to use ambulance. nevermind the logistics involved. fuck knows? but it is a rational explanation. also, contrary to what halbig & co want people to believe, trauma choppers ARE NOT called to the scene for every MCE as standard protocol. especially if it is quicker & easier to go by ambulance.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/2010-08/04/content_11089161.htm

WASHINGTON - A shooting at a beer distribution business in the US state of Connecticut has left at least 9 people dead, local media reported on Tuesday.

The shooting took place on Tuesday morning. Omar Thornton, 34, a driver for the Hartford Distributors Inc, which is a family-run craft beer distributor in Manchester, Connecticut, opened fire at co-workers. He was reported to be using a 0.223 caliber semiautomatic rifle.

...Victims were taken to Hartford Hospital by ambulance. Life Star helicopter was standing by, but officials decided ambulances would be faster. Police from Manchester and nearby towns flooded the area, as reports of an active shooter went out over the police radio.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:35 pm

5) no evacuation of the 469 students... I'll give fetzer some credit here. AT LEAST he is not using the "700 KIDS" figure that emily seemed to pull out of his ass and keeps throwing around. lol.

sure, there are not a lot of pics of the evacuation. I tend to believe that people had more important things on their mind @ the moment. also, the evacuation was one of the first things they did; before the news cameras, crews & MSM showed up. IIRC, you don't buy the 'no evacuation' garbage, but here are a couple pics & vid which captures the evacuation. more pics somewhere back in this thread. but on the subject of no pics besides the "infamous, iconic conga line" photo...

I dissected fetzer's "iconic photo" here http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-6977-page-9.html?highlight=iconic to the point where fetzer (or someone else from VT) went back & edited all his "damning evidence" (lies) out, but it's still in that thread... and here he is still using that angle in his book. lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't read this book & won't until I can find it for free (if @ all), but the vid I posted breaks down even more fetzer lies (the timing of pics/sun) that make up the book.

with all that said, if you can any find fault (no matter how small) in the above research, I'd love to hear it. I'm only interested in what happened that day. if you think you have something that proves hoax, fire away. I haven't heard anything new regarding that in almost 2 years. imho, this "new" book proves just how weak the hoax theory is.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:13 pm

every rebuttal you make dag is opinion, sorry its not debunking, not by a long shot. im not saying i believe any side of the story, i just say it stinks. but your explanations carry no more weight than any other opinion on the matter. you are just attempting to throw another opinion on the fire. which is fine, you're entitled to say whatever you want. theres nothing wrong with that. but you can't go around preaching a difference of opinion as debunking because its just not there.

also as far as the images of the guys in military garb responding to the event, ive seen first hand these catastrophe drills, and I personally knew a friend of mine who had to attend one for his fire department training and he showed us the entire video of it, which everyone involved received. and to watch it, if you didn't know it was fake and staged, you could not tell the difference. everyone is geared up like it was a live event. so this is absolutely not evidence of any kind
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:45 am

how is it an opinion when someone (a possible disinfo profiteer) claims that the check in sign was in place on the morning of the 14th & various pictures, helicopter video & news footage prove otherwise? seems pretty solid to me. you?

same thing goes for his “no evacuation of students” & “porta potties present from scratch”. various video & pictures prove otherwise.

I get what you’re saying, but how does that apply in this case? have you watched the videos posted above?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

forgot about this one: his two pictures from the back of his book... and I quote:

this photo was sent around the world. but there was a second shot... they rearranged the children to get a "better shot"

here are the pics he used (though I'm sure much smaller & less detailed like he used in his article - haven't seen the book).

take a good look. is it just my opinion that those are not the same kids "rearranged", but a different set of kids all together? what do you think?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 am

Yes and it's all still opinion. And that's all we have until someone in authority takes the reigns and does an impartial investigation which is never going to happen
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:20 am

Canuckster wrote:Yes and it's all still opinion. And that's all we have until someone in authority takes the reigns and does an impartial investigation which is never going to happen

yes to what?

how do video & pictures disproving fetzer's claims amount to an opinion? I don't understand.

what's your take?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:48 am

Daglord forgets sometimes that most people haven't researched 1/100th of what he has. You take all kinds of perceived facts and knowledge for granted when others are still way behind you.

SH fucked with all our heads, man. We're lucky if any of us can even begin to unscramble the fog and start to get any logical grip on it.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 pm

you're falling into the trap bro. this has kind of been my whole point. SH doesn't have to be fucking with your head so much if you research these guys' claims, yet very few do. of course, you will still be left with questions, but at least cut out the bullshit. It's not anymore difficult than say aurora, sikh, etc. (which is not to imply those are open & shut).

this "gift of weirdness that keeps on giving" is by design (imo) because you have charlatans being paraded throughout the alt media claiming the school was not operational, adam lanza & the children didn't exist, the kids are actually older now & singing @ the superbowl, noah pozner died twice, laughable crisis actor matches, books like this one, WNTTASH, etc, etc. NONE of that is based on fact, yet people just eat that shit up in spoonfuls because "youtube conspiracy" is big business now (more "infotainment" than truth movement imho) & too many people want someone else to do the thinking/research for them. that, or they are content to simply say "it stinks" & don't bother to figure out or explain why. "they" know this. If I have learned anything from the past few years, it's that everyone wants to talk a great game, but few step up when it's time to play. game, set, match for TPTB.

throw a PHD behind someone's name or roll out a self appointed "schoooo safety expert" and everyone starts appealing to authority. you honeslty think it's a coincidence that the person behind wolfgang & this book full of misinformation is jim fetzer? the guy has been doing this since he splintered the 9/11 truth movement.

Top Ten Reasons: Jim Fetzer and Friends are Sunstein Shills
http://www.takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm

canuckster - still waiting on how video proof disproving fetzer's claims are considered an opinion... not following.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”