Everything's An Illusion Podcast

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
robbstar

Everything's An Illusion Podcast

Postby robbstar » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:41 am

Hello
I am new to the forum but not new to the awesomeness of Masato Toys. I run a wee podcast at wwe.everythingsanillusion.com asking questions is the name of the game .

Looking forward to adding my tuppins worth.

Scotland
Robb

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:29 am

- Welcome a board T's.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:27 am

WELCOME robbstar!

Link had an error, go here folks: http://www.everythingsanillusion.com

(Freudian typo from a wrestling fan??)

I will listen to this for sure! Can I be a guest??? :D :D

thanks for sharing man, hope you come by again lots/welcome always

Gimme a day or 2 to have a listen and I'll post back my experience. Looks great so far, lots of cool topics.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:07 am

Oh, WOW its all in Scottish!!

lol that makes it awesome right from the start lol

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:40 am

All in SCOTTISH :) Thanks for the wwe fix brother:) I ahve been a big fan for a while and we have had a few conversations online before , I used to run The MMA Show (Scotlands MMA Broadcast ) FB page before shutting it down to concentrate on business, and training :) Great to see the creative awesomeness of Masato Toys still going strong :)

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:47 am

robbstar wrote:All in SCOTTISH :) Thanks for the wwe fix brother:) I ahve been a big fan for a while and we have had a few conversations online before , I used to run The MMA Show (Scotlands MMA Broadcast ) FB page before shutting it down to concentrate on business, and training :) Great to see the creative awesomeness of Masato Toys still going strong :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

robbstar wrote:All in SCOTTISH :) Thanks for the wwe fix brother:) I ahve been a big fan for a while and we have had a few conversations online before , I used to run The MMA Show (Scotlands MMA Broadcast ) FB page before shutting it down to concentrate on business, and training :) Great to see the creative awesomeness of Masato Toys still going strong :)

Oh yeah OK I remember...

So the MMA Show is gone, but you do a podcast on mysteries? AWESOME! lol

I like that better to be honest :D

Listening to your show now between interruptions lol

Keep rockin man.

I ain't been doing much creatively for a while... have some bigger seeds still germinating, we'll see how it goes. I like to see things changing and evolving. Curious as to your shift from MMA to the podcast. What else are you working on?

Great stuff, later

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Scottish?

Does that mean drinkin' and a fightin'?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:24 am

Yeah - MMA is still a huge passion but now I just concentrate on training and enjoying the sport as apposed to appeasing the ever increasing meat head fan base. Hardcore fans are being drowned by dense fucktards ahah sorry it riles me up.

My whole out look and passion for martial arts comes from the mysterious side. As a young man I learnt Akido as they promised a form of empty touch KI , then Chi Gong to develop my force. Evidently I have not developed said abilities but the philosophies , cultures, religious ideas, training etc is some of the most fascinating shit out there. Is it possible to create a super human through training? Is it possible that if you work on your chi or inner visualization then after 30 years you can either astro projects and communicate with etherical energetic beings that possibly exist internally / externally to you own mind. as well as a number of other cool abilities that only you and you alone will know you have? I like the idea of human potential and mastering the biological machine that houses my thoughts, consciousness, or what ever it is that I refer to as I .

I like curiosity , I like asking questions and martial arts , the ultimate game of chess. Strategy but you pay if your wrong (maybe not the ultimate game of chess , that is possibly war but that shit aint for me )

So , yeah I ramble and hence why I am now podcasting :) At the moment It is just me and my Zoom H1 recorder but hopefully over the next few months I can work out the tech to start skyping and get some cool international quests !! If you (s) are interested.

I am also making some art www.theenergeticmind.com and some writing www.healthmadesimple.info

Life is good.

BTW Brilliant forum :)

Edge - the meme made me nearly die through choking on my tea :) awesomeness :)

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:09 pm

robbstar wrote:
I like curiosity , I like asking questions and martial arts , the ultimate game of chess. Strategy but you pay if your wrong (maybe not the ultimate game of chess , that is possibly war but that shit aint for me )

So , yeah I ramble and hence why I am now podcasting :) At the moment It is just me and my Zoom H1 recorder but hopefully over the next few months I can work out the tech to start skyping and get some cool international quests !! If you (s) are interested.

I am also making some art http://www.theenergeticmind.com and some writing http://www.healthmadesimple.info

Life is good.

BTW Brilliant forum :)

Edge - the meme made me nearly die through choking on my tea :) awesomeness :)

- You should pop uo at the super-dojo: http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/super-dojo-f11.html
We talk about several martial arts here.

Post your art here on the forums too.^^

It's good to see a fellow wrestling fan, people grow up and trade wrestling for sports with pre-determined outcomes like boxing.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”