Laurence Rockefeller, UFO's, and Hillary CLinton

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

How to Fake an Alien Invasion - James Corbett

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 pm

too chaotic, the geometry on that vid is flawless
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Hey all

If anyone is familiar with Steven Greer... he's basically the main guy leading the charge for US Government and Military Disclosure on all UFO files. I've listened to many hours of his presentations with fascination and curiosity. Greer even talks openly about corruption in government, and even secret cabals etc

Here b the guy:

However, one thing I found to be very strange was that he openly discussed his friendship and large support from LAURENCE ROCKEFELLER.

Here b dat guy:

Laurence Rockefeller also funded a guy named John Mack, who was the 'leading' researcher on the 'abduction phenomenon' with other well-promoted people like Whitley Strieber, etc... and also apparently even launched the 'Rockefeller Initiative', which was a pre-curser to Greer in an apparent request made by Laurence Rockefeller to the CIA and the US Air Force to declassify and release all information regarding UFOs into the public domain.

Is he genuinely seeking the truth? Or leading the movement from within?

Connections between UFO truth and the massive military Black Budgets come to mind...

Anyways, here are some photos of Hillary Clinton with L Rockafeller, holding a book about UFOs.

Are these staged? Genuine? The mind can only imagine the possibilities of what was being discussed here...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Here are some cool UFO (USO) photos, apparently taken from naval vessels:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

- Those are just weather baloon Masato.
See the chart bellow

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:37 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:42 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Newer presentation by Steven Greer, again pointing out what he says are the realities of black-budget technologies, and how they might crossover into UFO territory/could be used for ET false flags etc

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:58 am

Here is something interesting...

Steven Greer briefed JOHN PODESTA. :shock: :shock:

For those not caught up:

John Podesta is a gangster in Washington DC: Headed the DNC Campaign for Killary, worked in the WHite House under Bill Clinton, is a huge DC lobbyist, & involved with arms manufacturers etc. He is also the subject of the massive email leak that exposed him as having close contacts with Pedophile crew of James Alefantis, and hanging out with Satanists Marina Abromovic. Brietbart called him out as a pedo before he got whacked. Seth Rich is suspected as the leaker of the emails, also suspected of being whacked by Podesta

Steven Greer is possibly the most high-profile UFO researcher, having documented testimony from a plethora of high-ranking military and aeronautics professionals, and has briefed the findings of his work several times at the White House and other high-level political venues.

Anyways here is a poorly made vid tat shows that Greer had at least once briefed Podesta in detail, there are clips of both of them admitting it in the vid. Laurence Rockefeller being an interesting sub-connection/mutual friend to not just Greer and the CLintons but of course now Podesta too

Make of it what you will, its an interesting mis-mash of different CT angles overlapping.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”