The High River Gun Grab (Alberta Canada) Documentary

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

The High River Gun Grab (Alberta Canada) Documentary

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:24 pm

The squeaky clean image of Canada that we've all been taught to believe is beginning to crack imo.

This is an eye-opening documentary on a little piece of Canadian Government we should all take a good look at:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:51 pm

This is nothing new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnipeg_General_Strike

The Canadian government does what it needs to to get its way. If it was a true democratic system, Canada would have become a communist country in 1919. The government made sure that didnt happen with violent suppression.

Honestly man, the will of our people simply does not determine anything in our government. We get two parties to vote for which most people see as choosing the lesser of two evils, and voting for anyone else is dismissed as "throwing your vote away". On top of that parties that are viewed as "extreme" like communist parties and nationalist parties get systematically infiltrated and shut down.

As much as people criticize regimes like Iran and China for using totalitarian methods to control their populations, at least those regimes are honest about it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Luigi great post but I don't get your link in reference to the OP

I totally agree, Canada is not what we have been raised /conditioned to believe AT ALL... They make life easy here so we don;t complain but under the happy facade it is becoming more and more evident what this 'nation' actually is.

I'm just trying to get Canadians to wake up and start re-examining their belief systems... its not all Tim Hortons and Hockey-Night-In-Canada, and out political corruption goes WAY higher than Mayer Ford smoking some drugs

OP was about the illegal forced entry of almost 2000 homes, and seizure of every gun/ammo found in those homes. Sketchy details about who ordered that raid/seizure, why, and if they even had the authority to do so. Also a sick refusal to pay for all the doors they smashed in

Great presentation, I hope someone gets to the bottom of it. Canada it seems so far, is a difficult entity to crack/investigate

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:53 pm

The link is another example of the RCMP violating the rights of Canadian citizens. At the Winnipeg general strike Canadians were rallying to start a communist movement and the RCMP intercepted them at Winnipeg, trapped them in the town square at violently attacked them with baseball bats and pistols. The point I was making is the government does whatever it wants and really isn't that different from regimes like those in Iran and China.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:22 am

Ah, thanks (didn't really investigate your post, lol sorry)

Also, don't even get me started on the G20!

Canada is great if you play by the rules, but step too far out of line and you are fucked. Also, you need a license for everything...

- very deceiving country, we are only starting to really figure it out imo... internet has brought humanity so much wisdom, we'll see if they dare try to regulate it under this TPP thing (worthy of its own thread)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 am

Np. I'm always afraid the government is spying on internet activity. Considering what just got exposed in the States its highly likely the Canadian government is doing the same.

I've always thought that the internet is what democracy wishes it could be. Pure, unfettered freedom. The most vile manifestations of humanity are just as well represented as the clean image we show in real life. Its very beautiful. Definitely something I'm willing to go out of my way to protect.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:27 am

I can't see any major population willing to have their internet regulated.

They seem to try and try... now they are attempting some shit with TTP but I think they will be too afraid to actually attempt it - we would have revolution by morning.

Seriously, that is one thing the people would come out by the millions for. I almost want them to do it just to experience the reaction :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 am

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”