BAT-Terror at Home

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

BAT-Terror at Home

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Hey all

Let us consider:

Aurora Shootings: In a theater where BATMAN was playing (aka 'The Batman Shootings')

Sandy Hook: Sandy Hook is specifically pinpointed on a map in a previously released BATMAN movie

Paris Attacks: At the BATACLAN

Now in Canada they just arrested the 'I will kill 1 Muslim a week' guy who was wearing a JOKER mask

Are there any more BATMAN references that exist among high-profile domestic terror sensations..?

Is this too far out to ponder?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Weird, didn't know about the 1 Muslim a week guy, did som pong move to canada?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:21 am

lol

Just watched some heartfelt random facebook vid today about 'terrorism', pray4paris etc... the name BATACLAN was specifically featured.

The vid was very simple, few words. As a writer I know the process of trimming down words, coming to the simplest way of saying something etc. Why would they need this word to remain? Why not just refer to the events? Its like a catchphrase/marketing gimmick or something. Same with Aurora, that spread like wildfire because everyone kept calling them the Batman shootings

I know I'm stretching here but sometimes I dunno... that Sandy Hook think in the 2nd Batman movie was just way too weird.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”