Masato
Site Admin

50 Year-Old Cartoon Predicts NWO Scenario

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:16 pm

fascinating.

It starts slow but hits a kicker of a climax, worth the watch:

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:29 pm

It looks to be a small government, anti-communist Big Brother perspective.

It looks prophetic in the same way that 1984 was prophetic I think. It depicts communism, and the NWO is based on international communism. Top down control, and the loss of independence and freedom for the people.

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 pm

This old cartoon about chicken little is great also, and contains political themes including psychology to trick the masses, and a problem-reaction-solution implementation

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:39 pm

- I think ideas of a global org that rules the world and pull the strings has been a very-old concept.

Btw, the actual Batman New 52 comics got a couple of cool ideas with that concept and the historys are dawn good.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Yeah, lots of shows imagining such a scenario everywhere. Star Trek maybe the biggest

I think the cartoon is not so much NWO as it is about ISM's at it clearly tells; any large totalitarian system of organizing and ruling, call it what you will.

However with interconnectivity and global travel, plus all the work those bitches have done laying the groundwork sometimes I seriously think world government ISM is simply an inevitability. My only hope is that whatever is created might just actually function, who knows maybe those fuckers are right and its the only way we can really evolve as a species.

can't believe I said that lol

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Star Trek actually has a lot of political themes. It depicts a communist post scarcity utopia under world government. Sort of like how communism is supposed to be 'in theory' (as sold to the masses)

The Ferengi depict the unsavory capitalists

The Borg depict transhumanism

The anti-capitalist / pro communist message makes many to believe that it was actually pro communist propoganda. The Media establishment has always been involved in communist subversion and still is.

I agree that world government is inevitable. It's just a matter of how much humanity can be saved in the process.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”