EP 24 - SATAN and shit !!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
robbstar

EP 24 - SATAN and shit !!

Postby robbstar » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:17 am

Temple of Set to Trump as President and a shed load more !! Check out the latest Podcast . Feel free to share , comment , subscribe etc

Hello and welcome to another episode of Everything’s An Illusion Podcast . The podcast where we questions everything!! In this episode we look at the Temple of set an off shoot of the Church of Satan and the Left hand path of magik. Then we have a look at the American political system, finally imagining what the world would look like if TRUMP was voted in as President. From here we move on to an old favourite in Artificial Intelligence and the movie Ex Machina, from plugged in to unplugged , we then look at the benefits of unplugging for a week or even totally. Finally we look at the art and science of questioning everything, with the idea that Everything we know is wrong!! So sit back and relax, it is time for EP24 of the Everything’s An Illusion Podcast.

www.everythingsanillusion.com/podcast/2 ... -and-more/
Attachments
poste 24 850.jpg
poste 24 850.jpg (14.35 KiB) Viewed 3564 times

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:29 pm

I am falling behind on episodes... I need to catch up

this looks great

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:00 am

I am churning them out .lol :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:25 pm

ya slow down man, I got shit to do

this does look like a stellar show though, now I'm actually looking forward to getting some work so I listen to it :D

Thanks robbstar

BfaetheCP

Postby BfaetheCP » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:33 am

To be fair im pretty awesome in this one.... lol
The day the sharks rise is the day i fear

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Hey I finally had a listen

Great show.

You know what fucked me up? How you guys were talking about how social media reads what you read and then feeds you more of the same stuff... and how this would strength what do they call it - cognitive dissonance or whatever? That was some intense truth I never really saw that before.

People on this forum have a running joke about 'confirmation bias'... or as Robert Anton Wilson says; 'What the Thinker Thinks, the Prover Proves'.

In my early years as a conspiracy nut I fell into this as anyone else does, the more you dig into a certain perspective, the more you find, and thus your belief in that perspective becomes reinforced.

This could be really dangerous imo... could polarize populations to irreconcilable levels etc

powerful shit

I forget the rest you talked about, lol but I enjoyed it.
BfaetheCP is hilarious when he gets off-track; he totally knows it but at the same time he's always poking at some vague gem of truth
:D

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:03 am

Can't beat RAW !! Really love his stuff. Iluminatus trillogy was the first major conspiracy like thing I read !! Back in 1997. Quality still sits pride of place on my book shelf:)

Aye Gregs on the ball :) We recorded our first podcast called Radio yfronts back in 1993/94 on a cassette deck!! My brother likes telling the story as he found it fucking hilarious .

This one may be up your street - Daoism and martial arts http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/po ... i-blaikie/

Quality
Also need to get you back on for an episode !! Lizard people, Hitler, street art and more :)

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”