Donald Trump: establishment trojan horse?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump: establishment trojan horse?

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Good Corbett Report interview:

Trump Fills the Swamp

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 am

Rand Paul has promised to vote against the Bolton nomination.

"Bolton is an automatic no".
el rey del mambo

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:15 am

So he's given Rudy his marching orders, and Craig Christie.

I think his choices overall are quite sound, bringing together the republican party, whilst showing some good reasoning. Of course your finance guy is going to be a banker, the Exxon dude just made the Rockefeller's back off from any planned attacks on Trump via their media connections, and some crazy ass Generals in the admin is exactly the sort of thing his supporters want to see.

His taunting of China over the Taiwan call, and the EU over Climate Change, is a brilliant move. Both will now be clamouring to negotiate with him and keep him on board. He will probably reduce the carbon credits that the US has to currently pay, and screw China for a better deal on trade, simply by making doubtful comments about both groups.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Flatus Fowler wrote:Rand Paul has promised to vote against the Bolton nomination.

"Bolton is an automatic no".

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:50 pm

good listen. this guy (Scott Bennett) was in charge of investigating funding for terrorist organizations from Swiss banks.

food for thought, a lot of names dropped, some being placed in the Trump administration. Snowden, Assange, Wikileaks, Hastings, Putin, Clinton Foundation, Birkenfield, Clapper, Sessions, Petraeus, Mattis, Paul, Webb, Keane, etc.

Richard welcomes an Intelligence Analyst who served for the United States Army in Psychological Operations (PsyOps). They will discuss the evidence found in Wikileaks and Snowden documents wherein there is a trail leading back to the Deep State funding Terrorism. This Counterterrorist Finance Analyst also wrote a whistle blowing report to Congress exposing fraud and corruption inside the US war machine.

He received a Direct Commission as an Officer, held a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) security clearance, and worked in the highest levels of international counterterrorism in Washington DC and MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida. He has developed and managed psychological warfare theories, products, and operations for U.S. Special Operations Command, U.S. Central Command, the State Department Coordinator for Counterterrorism, and other government agencies.

He served in the G.W. Bush Administration from 2003 to 2008, and was a Social Science Research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation. His writings and lectures seek to enhance global awareness and understanding of modern psychological warfare, the international military-intelligence community, and global surveillance operations being artificially generated under the spectre of “National Security”. He has written extensively on the intelligence community’s surveillance activities addressed by Edward Snowden’s National Security Agency-Central Intelligence Agency materials; and since 2010 has filed numerous military-government whistle-blowing reports with Congressional Committees, including: the Intelligence, the Armed Services, the Government Oversight and Reform, the Homeland Security, the Judiciary, the Foreign Affairs, the Banking, and the Terrorism Committees.

He has communicated with over a hundred Federal Representatives, Senators, senior military officers and Pentagon officials, and journalists about the scandalous abuses of power and deception being employed against the American people by its own military-intelligence community; and filed legal action against Booz Allen Hamilton and the Department of Defense for their involvement in secret Swiss Bank Terrorist Finance Operations, which he uncovered with the help of Union Bank of Switzerland whistleblower, Brad Birkenfeld.

Scott Bennett discovered that ISIS funding is tied to the Gulf States, Israel and the US. He sent the evidence of these swiss bank accounts to all members of Congress but only Rand Paul was interested!

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 am

^^^^ background: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Scott_Bennett

Dr. Scott Bennett, formerly of the U.S. Army 11th Psychological Operations Battalion, attempted to blow the whistle by contacting the commercially-controlled media and writing to US politicians after being sacked from his job as terrorist finance investigator after he proved too zealous at the job.

Background
Scott Bennett had a background in advertising, before being fast tracked into the US military PSYOPS division, receiving a Direct Commission as an Officer, and held a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.

Explaining his move to investigating terrorist financing, in his deposition to Congress, Bennett writes: "I was tasked with interviewing all the different agency teams to discover their particular expertise in Terrorist Threat Finance, and formulate recommendations to improve their functionality. This meant identifying duplicative and unproductive operations within the agencies, developing plans and timetables for eliminating them, and synthesizing the best practices and expertise of the various government and military agencies into my Booz Allen team... I was repeatedly blocked and discouraged from delving too deep or being too aggressively creative.

Arrest and imprisonment

By Bennett's account, he was fitted up with spurious charges, which lead to his being imprisoned with fellow whistleblower Brad Birkenfeld. After some period of puzzling over documents to which Birkenfeld had access[How?], Bennett's experience at tracking terrorist financers allowed him to understand the connections. Birkenfeld was later awarded over $100M as a whistleblower in connection with the 19,000 bank accounts which he had discovered while investigating money laundering at UBS.

Whistleblower

Bennett's whistleblowing was about the State of California child support agencies charging 10% on arrears without informing paying fathers. He reported this but states that it was not fixed but instead "covered up and buried". He reports that he was criticised for his whistleblowing action.

The first report he submitted to congress warned of the impending 2012 Benghazi attack in Libya, which later happened, killing US ambassador John Christopher Stevens.

The second report Bennett submitted to congress concerned complicity by banks in terrorist financing, and how civilian US Government officials conspired to cover this up.

Attempts to blow the whistle

Bennett compiled a large report based largely on the material given him by Brad Birkenfeld, but combined with his own experience. No one in the military was interested enough to get back to him, nor was Dianne Feinstein, chair of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. No one in the commercially-controlled media expressed any interest in his revelations.

Shell Game - Report To Congress

On memorial day, May 27, 2013, Bennett submitted an 83 page "whistleblowing report to the United States Congress". It was entitled "Shell Game: The Betrayal and Cover-up by the U.S. Government of the Union Bank of Switzerland-Terrorist Threat Finance Connection to Booz Allen Hamilton and U.S. Central Command"

----------------------------

Shell Game: The Betrayal and Cover-up by the U.S. Government of the Union Bank of Switzerland-Terrorist Threat Finance Connection to Booz Allen Hamilton and U.S. Central Command": https://wikispooks.com/w/images/b/bc/Shell_Game%2C_A_Whistleblowing_Report_to_the_United_States_Congress_%28Scott_Bennett%29.pdf

Media coverage

On 1st October, 2014, Bennett was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot. While in prison, he was interviewed by two reporters from the commercially-controlled media for a story about security clearances. He spoke for about 2 hours. Subsequently, about 3 lines were written about him, not including mention of the events he had testified about. Due to lack of corporate media coverage, he was deemed "not notable" by Wikipedia.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:56 am

a number of current and former government leaders have praised Trump's pick of Rex Tillerson -- including former Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and former U.S Defense Secretary Robert Gates, all of whom served under President George W. Bush, a Republican.

Cheney called it "an inspired choice."

"I've known Rex for many years both in his role as the chairman and CEO of Exxon and as a personal friend," Cheney said. "He has the vast experience, ability, and judgment to deal with the very dangerous world we find confronting us."

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/20 ... _of_s.html

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Redneck wrote:
a number of current and former government leaders have praised Trump's pick of Rex Tillerson -- including former Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and former U.S Defense Secretary Robert Gates, all of whom served under President George W. Bush, a Republican.

Cheney called it "an inspired choice."

"I've known Rex for many years both in his role as the chairman and CEO of Exxon and as a personal friend," Cheney said. "He has the vast experience, ability, and judgment to deal with the very dangerous world we find confronting us."

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/20 ... _of_s.html

thanks man. hadn't seen that. I was on the fence about Tillerson before, didn't know that much about him, but Dick Cheney praising anyone is a cause for concern. I'd heard Tillerson supported the TPP (what?), serves on the board of the CSI (again?) & defended Common Core (SMH) - all making him an odd pick for Trump. I have NO problem with his relationship with Putin, shouldn't we be trying to get along with everyone? LOL @ MSM & the Red Scare.

“I just hope he didn’t get a friendship award from Dick Cheney. That might be a problem. But, you know, I’m keeping an open mind on Tillerson. I want to know what his world view is more than where he’s traveled or who he knows, and I think it may be overblown. I mean, he’s made deals in many, many countries. Some award — I don’t know that this means he’s skiing and fishing with Putin, that he got some award. So, let’s hear at least a little bit about what his world view is. Does he believe in intervention ad nauseam in the Middle East? Does he believe in regime change? Nation building?”

the topic then turns to John Bolton (who I worry Trump is trying to slip by as Deputy Sec of State). cut to him a few times (within the last year) saying that we need to be bombing Iran ASAP. like yesterday.

"like in the future or right now?"
"yes, right now. the earlier you strike, the more damage you can do".

neocon media is on the attack:

Rand Paul is at least half-joking, but he says that it’s more worrisome that Tillerson is a friend of Dick Cheney than that he’s a friend of Putin’s. He’s referring to the “friendship award” Tillerson was given by Putin, implying that it’s worse to be a friend of Dick Cheney than it is to be one of Putin. Kinda extreme, huh? I have a feeling this might be animated by a personal grudge because of how the Bushies bashed his dad in previous elections.

Matthews actually says, “THANK GOD you’re on that committee!!” to Rand Paul at the beginning of the segment, referring to the Foreign Relations Committee. Matthews also praises him for being so opposed to John Bolton at the end, showing that even the most ideologically opposed can be united behind a hatred of “neo-cons.”

http://therightscoop.com/rand-paul-itd-worse-rex-tillerson-got-friendship-medal-dick-cheney-putin/

of course, they always have been when it comes to a Paul:

A not-for-profit group founded by former ambassador John Bolton attacks Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:30 pm

I was reluctant to mention this because I figured it was the media making mountains out of molehills, but Trump himself admitted it earlier this week so it seems legit.

Trump has basically told everyone that he doesn't need to be part of the security briefing every day. now, even if there is nothing nefarious about his intentions, shouldn't that be reason for concern? how much power does Pence have? is Trump just a facade acting as public relations? was he serious when he offered Kasich control over foreign & domestic policy while he was busy "making America great again"?

how easy would it be to co-opt his presidency if the National Security initiative (from which they base EVERYTHING they do - "for the sake of national security") is handled day-to-day by people like Pence, the Military Industrial Complex (Flynn, Mattis, Petraeus), Tillerson (Exxon Oil Co.) & John Bolton?

IIRC (& I could be wrong), Reagan wasn't involved much with the briefings after being shot & all hell broke loose under Bush & the CIA. Bush Jr. was beholden to anything Cheney wanted to do because he was making the calls (Cheney's Energy Task Force).

"I get it when I need it," the 70-year-old said in an interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday.

"First of all, these are very good people that are giving me the briefings. And I say, 'If something should change from this point, immediately call me. I'm available on one minute's notice.'"

Last week, Reuters published a report saying that the President-elect was only receiving one briefing per week – far fewer than his predecessors. Still, Mr Trump said daily briefings were not necessary.

"I'm, like, a smart person," he explained Sunday. "I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years – but eight years. I don't need that."

Meanwhile, Mr Trump confirmed that his running mate, Vice President-elect Mike Pence, and his generals were receiving the intelligence briefings more frequently.

"And I'm being briefed also,” he said, “but if they're going to come in and tell me the exact same thing that they tell me – you know, it doesn't change, necessarily. Now, there will be times where it might change. I mean, there will be some very fluid situations. I'll be there not every day, but more than that. But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning – same words. ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.’ I don't need that."

I have always suspected this might be the case, so maybe I'm overthinking things, but how does this look to everyone else?

am I reading too much into this?

Report: Trump camp offered to make Kasich 'most powerful VP in history'
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp

Donald Trump's campaign reached out to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in May with an offer to make him the "most powerful vice president in history," The New York Times reported Tuesday.

then... Mike Pence: I'd model my vice presidency after Dick Cheney
http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-pence-dick-cheney-vice-president-2016-9

"I frankly hold Dick Cheney in very high regard in his role as vice president," Pence said when asked in an interview with ABC that aired on Sunday who his vice-presidential role model would be.

Donald Trump's running mate asserted that he would be "a very active vice president" like Cheney, who served under President George W. bush.

and now... Trump opts out of getting daily intelligence briefings
http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/trump-passes-daily-intelligence-briefings-to-pence/

WASHINGTON – Donald Trump has bypassed most of his daily intelligence briefings on global security threats in the two weeks since his victory, with VP-elect Mike Pence taking them instead.

does he want be completely in the dark on what the CIA/MIC/DOD is doing? that never works out well.

Is our national security & foreign policy in the hands of Pence, Petraeus, Bolton & Mattis? Is that what his supporters signed up for?

& now our chief diplomat (again) is a billionaire Oil executive with a love for fossil fuels? that's not really ideal IMHO.

this^^ should be concerning for even the most ardent Trump supporters/cheerleaders. KEK.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:50 am

I don't think it means that Trump is a facade. I think it could mean that he knows he's in deep, and to deflect the heavy stuff to an experienced former Governor is probably a smart move. If anything important comes from the briefing then no doubt Pence will bring it to Trump's attention.

Whatever the game is with all of this, I'm enjoying watching this unfold. The Pro-Globalist media is still going after Trump at every opportunity, and this whole Russian hacking scandal has no substance at all. It was a DNC insider who leaked the emails to Wikileaks, and I doubt that it influenced the outcome of the election.

In my opinion, the divide between the Clinton camp and Trump now is not some manufactured thing for the masses to eat popcorn by. To paraphrase a long standing Alex Jones saying, there is a serious war going on for people's minds.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”