Evidence of Revision: The Assassination of America

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

The Men Who Killed Kennedy: 9 Part Documentary

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Hey all

JFK's assassination was before my time, and while I have looked into it a bit I have not ever really gone too deep into it - certainly nowhere near as much time spent as on other subjects.

Recently however, it dawned on me how similar it is to 9/11: a shocking political event that is so obviously infested with lies, government coverups, impossible official stories, and full mainstream media complicity.

We can pass it off as old news, but I dread the day that 9/11 is forgotten and swept under the rug, and believe we should continue the fight to have the truth one day come out. I can only imagine those of an older generation must feel very similar about JFK's death. To many, it is just as strong of proof that the government is not what it seems, and that the mainstream media is a loyal accomplice.

I found this series and it seems a good introduction, breaking down most of the basic questions and inconsistencies that have upheld the conspiracy to this day.

So far I am on Part 7, and there has been NO mention of DIMONA, Kennedy's challenges to the Federal Reserve, or his epic speech about a 'Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy'... the 3 issues that I have always felt were the biggest motives for having him killed.

That's not surprising considering the doc seems to be a product of the History Channel. If anyone knows of a more comprehensive doc that isn't afraid to discuss the bigger issues please post. Until then, this doc is prety interesting:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:44 am

great find masato. I'm not sure if you were aware, but parts 7-9 of that^ doc were HIGHLY controversial, @ one point banned/pulled from the air & very hard to find.

The addition of three further episodes in 2003 caused great controversy, particularly in the final episode implicating Lyndon B. Johnson and the withdrawal of these additional episodes.

In November 2003, three additional segments ("The Final Chapter") were added by the History Channel, entitled, respectively, "The Smoking Guns", "The Love Affair" and "The Guilty Men".

"The Love Affair" focussed on the claims of Judyth Vary Baker to have been Lee Harvey Oswald's lover in 1963, and to have worked with Oswald and others to develop a cancer-causing biological weapon as part of a CIA plan to assassinate Fidel Castro.[3][4]

The third of these additional segments - "The Guilty Men" - was based substantially on the book Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K by Barr McClellan.[5] The book and the episode directly implicates former U. S. President Lyndon B. Johnson (LBJ) and its airing in 2003 created an outcry among Johnson's surviving associates, including Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, former LBJ aides Bill Moyers and Jack Valenti (longtime president of the Motion Picture Association of America), U.S. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Gerald R. Ford, and the last-living (at the time of the outcry) Warren Commission member. These Johnson supporters lodged complaints of libel with the History Channel, and subsequently threatened legal action against Arts & Entertainment Company, owner of the History Channel. The History Channel responded by assembling a panel of three historians, Robert Dallek, Stanley Kutler, and Thomas Sugrue. On a program aired April 7, 2004, titled "The Guilty Man: A Historical Review," the panel agreed that the documentary was not credible and should not have aired. The History Channel issued a statement saying, in part, "The History Channel recognizes that 'The Guilty Men' failed to offer viewers context and perspective, and fell short of the high standards that the network sets for itself. The History Channel apologized to its viewers and to Mrs. Johnson and her family for airing the show." The channel said it would not show the episode again. Author Barr McClellan, on whose work the episode was largely based, complained that he had tried to cooperate with the reviewing historians to discuss his evidence with them, and had been ignored.[5][6]

Malcolm Liggett, a retired economics professor, sued A&E regarding the episode "The Smoking Guns," which claimed Liggett was involved in a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Liggett and A&E reached a settlement, which required that a letter by Liggett be read on the show History Center.[7]

In a letter to the chief executives of the three parent companies of A & E Networks, — Victor F. Ganzi of the Hearst Corporation, Michael D. Eisner of Disney, and Robert C. Wright of NBC — former United States President Gerald Ford described the allegations as "the most damaging accusations ever made against a former vice president and president in American history."[10]

It has been awhile since I watched 'TMWKK', but I always thought they were well made & very informative. I actually had to hunt down parts 7-9.

I may have to give them another look though.

here is another that I haven't seen in awhile, but I remember it being worth a watch. can't verify how legit it is. It was all over NETFLIX for a bit as well, so take that for what you will.

there is also a sequel out regarding JFK Jr's death, but it looked like bullshit.

A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. You must see it to believe that former president George Herbert Walker Bush was connected to the assassination of JFK. Once you see this documentary though there should be no doubt in your mind that it's true. The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life". Did you know that Daddy Prescott Bush was Hitler's chief banker in the U.S. before 1942? Did you know that George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and in Dallas when Kennedy was killed? This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:20 am

George Bush Confronted in Pizzeria

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2383574/George-Bush-Confronted-in-Pizzeria/?pc=8

While there are strong indications that Bush may have been a CIA operative @ the time (most likely recruited during his Yale days w/ Skull and Bones and due to his being the son of Prescott), he wasn't named director until 1976 - thirteen years after the assassination of JFK. Before then, he had no official ties to the CIA. He was just an oilman in 1963, albeit one with serious connections.

What is interesting though is @ the time of the Bay of Pigs, he was living in Houston with his wife Barbara running Zapata Offshore Co. Coincidentally, the codename for the Bay of Pigs was 'Operation Zapata' and the 2 navy ships that were used and repainted so as to not be identified as US NAVY ships were renamed 'Houston' and 'Barbara'. All this was classified Top Secret and didn't come out until MUCH later. That's enough to raise some eyebrows IMO.

And when Bush was picked to be director of the CIA in 1976, he testified to Congress that he had never worked for the CIA before. Of course, it did not make much sense to appoint a director who had no such background but Congress approved him anyway.

Things that make you go hmmmm. Phone Post 3.0

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Part 8 is fascinating but the whole fucking episode is just that one woman's story. I didn't see any proof of any of it.

A great story, but I can't take her word alone for shit. I have met some women who will tell you wacky things lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Here's a dude who says the Zapruder film had been fucked with many times before we got the version that we see today. Says its been altered, frames removed, etc:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Here's 6 hours of the dude if anyone wants to give him a listen, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:03 pm

I have met some women who will tell you wacky things lol

troof!!
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:46 pm

E Howard Hunt outs LBJ and cia as JFK assassination plotters on deathbed.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”