Evidence of Revision: The Assassination of America

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

Re: Evidence of Revision: The Assassination of America

Postby Daglord » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:Ronald Wilson Reagan = 666

It's likely that Reagan signed off on Lennon's murder as a swift strike to avoid all the difficulty Nixon had with him. Then, the idiot turned around and got double-crossed by the most duplicitous son of a bitch ever, Mr. "Iran-Contra-Rex84" himself, George Herbert Walker Bush. Along with business partner William Jefferson Clinton, his son W and the meek, castrated Reagan after his shooting, H.W. ruled the United States for nearly 30 years.

And now, we have a populist president-elect best known as a TV personality who wants to put America first...Better keep an eye on Pence, Donald. History has a habit of repeating...

I like the way you think, but I do believe Trump knows exactly what he is doing - playing the role of a lifetime IMHO. he has already handed over the keys to Pence, no assassination attempt needed.

my (forever changing) opinion of the Lennon hit was CIA/MIC/Nixon/Hoover/Etc left over from the old days. after Carter, the US had enough of peace time & his taking on the CIA & MK projects. the same people who wanted Carter out & put Reagan (& Bush) in would surely want someone like Lennon out of the way because he could rally people @ the drop of a chord. John Lennon was one of few people who truly believed that peace was not only possible, but also attainable if we were actually working for it. "insane people for insane objectives".

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 pm

If a movie is based on a book that is based on a real experiment that later actually happens in real life, is it “real” or “fiction.” Join us today on The Corbett Report as we step through the looking glass in search of information about Sirhan Sirhan, the shooting of RFK, CIA mind control experiments, and the blurring of the line between real life and fantasy.

Show Notes and mp3: https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-220-the-strange-case-of-sirhan-sirhan/

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed May 24, 2017 9:46 am

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed May 24, 2017 9:48 am

Canuckster wrote:Or george W bush.

Someone threw a shoe at Bush.

That could have ended very badly for him if he didn't have such lightning fast reflexes.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Hey all

Here is a compilation of episodes from a podcast that discuss an angle of the JFK killing I had not heard before...

The host, Michael Collins Piper, wrote a book about it called FINAL JUDGEMENT: The missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy

He says it was a MOSSAD Operation.

I wasn't taking notes, I almost want to go through it all again to archive the main points here... but from what I remember there were some good facts revealed that point in this direction;

1. JFK was pressing hard on the DIMONA Nuclear Weapons site in Israel, pushing to expose it and shut it down. They propose this was the prime motivation among other possibilities

2. Jack Ruby (Oswald's killer) was asked what he was doing in town the day he killed Oswald, and he said he was working as a translator for some Jewish publication. The argument goes that Ruby likely said this because he knew that the jewish publication (forgot the name, like I said I didn't take notes :( ) would confirm it. They go on to say that Ruby had a lot of Jewish roots and connections, possibly even jewish himself

3. Yitzhak Rabin, who would go on to become the Prime Minister of Israel, was IN DALLAS THE DAY OF JFK's assassination

4. Guy Banister was involved with the ADL

5. Clay Shaw, Guy Banister, and David Fairy were ALL connected to a company called PERMENDEX (sp on all of these names). Permendex was run by a guy named Rosenbaum, who headed a credit bank in Geneva Switzerland, and Piper says he was one of the highest ranking money-launderers for the Mossad.

There was more but like I said I wasn't taking notes. Maybe I'll go through it again next work blitz I have and bump this thread with more details.

*Actually, I was more impressed with a particular CALLER on the show, not as much the host himself. The caller was a total JFK geek who has done some serious research and brought up the Jack Ruby/Yitzhak Rabin connections, which actually surprised the host and might be the best stuff of the whole podcast lol

I might order the book as well, looks really interesting

Here is a shorter vid from Piper, haven't watched but perhaps a good synopsis:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 pm

^ In that 2nd video, Piper claims that the PRODUCER of Oliver Stone's film JFK (ie; the guy who put up the money) was ARNON MILCHAN.

Piper claims that Milchan was knows as being Israel's biggest arms dealer, and involved in Israel's Nuclear Arms development, which brings us back to #1 in the above post ^^

I have nothing else to back this up, only Piper's words. I never even heard of Milchan. Is he credited on the film?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Masato wrote:^ In that 2nd video, Piper claims that the PRODUCER of Oliver Stone's film JFK (ie; the guy who put up the money) was ARNON MILCHAN.

Piper claims that Milchan was knows as being Israel's biggest arms dealer, and involved in Israel's Nuclear Arms development, which brings us back to #1 in the above post ^^

I have nothing else to back this up, only Piper's words. I never even heard of Milchan. Is he credited on the film?

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0586969/

Well jfk is listed on his imdb, however his arms dealing may not be so easy to find
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

^ it took me just a few minutes.

What a fascinating character!!

From Business Insider:
http://www.businessinsider.com/arnon-mi ... z2lr9F57wy

Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan has confirmed that he helped Israel develop its nuclear weapons program as a spy, according to the investigative television program Uvda on the Israeli Channel 2.

Milchan told Uvda that he then helped Israel obtain key nuclear equipment and information while Peres built the Dimona nuclear reactor as Director-General of the Ministry of Defense.

Milchan's company, Heli Trading Co., brokered the shipment of 800 krytons — sophisticated triggers for nuclear weapons — from the California company MILCO International Inc. to the Israeli Ministry of Defense between 1979 and 1983.

From the Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ ... i-spy-past

Hollywood producer gives interview in which he confirms earlier claims that he was an arms dealer

In Hollywood, he said, he detached himself from "physical activities" in order to devote himself to film-making. However, he claimed to have used connections to promote the apartheid regime in South Africa in exchange for it helping Israel acquire uranium.

From the Times of Israel:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/hollywood- ... ssad-past/

Filmmaker, long rumored to be a real-life James Bond, talks about how he helped Israel’s alleged nuclear-bomb program

In the interview, Milchan spoke about his involvement in clandestine arms deals and efforts to buy technologies that Israel allegedly needed to make nuclear weapons, as detailed in a preview published by the Daily Mail and preview clips screened on Channel 2 Sunday.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Milchan is said to be worth BILLIONS (4.7 Billion USD in 2016 according to Wikipedia)

...So what we have here is someone ADMITTING to being part of the Dimona nuclear program and a Mossad spy, and the producer of the biggest JFK film ever made (which completely avoids Dimona or any involvement of Mossad)

Coincidence?

I'd say this Michael Piper guy is on to something...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Here he is with Spielberg, another Hollywood kingpin who has done plenty to promote the positive image of Israel & the Holocaust narrative:

Here he is with President Perez and PM Netanyahu:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”