MAE BRUSSELL - Badass Oldschool Conspiracy Researcher

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

MAE BRUSSELL - Badass Oldschool Conspiracy Researcher

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Hey all

Our man Daglord just tipped me off on this and I am thoroughly hooked.

James Corbett from the Corbett Report gives his tribute and introduction to this icon of political research that I had never heard of before. Corbett honors her with the highest esteem, and that says a lot cuz I think Corbett is one of the most sensible researchers out there. Corbett goes on about her unparalleled RESEARCH that she did, meticulously reading every source of news she could find, cutting and clipping together and comparing and contrasting, following every trail etc etc. She was known to be a walking encyclopedia of factual conspiracy information, specializing in the larger political assassinations of her time.

Not only is this video from Corbett really interesting, but there are literally hundreds of hours of Mae Brussell online from radio recordings to explore, which is what I plan to do off and on for perhaps the next few days.

There are SO many great conspiratorial leads from before our time that most post-9/11 researchers would do well to take a look at. It would seem in many cases that much of the same power groups behind the conspiracies of the JFK generation never lost their power, and understanding these roots of the past would likely help us understand the fruits of the present so to speak.

Lets learn our history...

Oldschool CT hunting, yo:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:51 pm

I watched that whole Corbett video...

now I wanna hear more of her but there are so many interesting topics (especially considering how early this material is!), I don't know where to begin, lol

Obviously way ahead of her time. Apparently all her research still exists somewhere, Corbett challenges people to take up the task of archiving it somewhere at the end of the show.

Great stuff

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:30 am

This site has MP3s of all of her radio spots, 710 of them.

http://www.worldwatchers.info/

A website that is using her name, wants $60 for the same material.

http://www.maebrussell.com/

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”