attn; Winnson - Are you REALLy supporting Trump?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: attn; Winnson - Are you REALLy supporting Trump?

Postby Winnson » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:29 pm

If you've listened to Trump this whole time and have followed him for the past 30 years or so that he's been in the public eye, you'd know he's the real deal.

If you're listening to the pundits on MSM that have been wrong about everything forever, you probably have doubts.

Trump is the real deal. I can't believe he stepped up to the plate and took the job. I never thought he'd do it.

If they don't kill him, he can literally change the world. He's that good.

Let's see what happens.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:30 pm

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:08 pm

The final part of his speech at the CIA is thinly veiled as to his intent, and every person in that room knew it. Let me pull out my decoder ring here:

"I will tell you, final time — although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that have been trying to come in — because I am coming back — we’re going to have to get you a larger room. (Applause.) We may have to get you a larger room. You know? And maybe, maybe, it will be built by somebody that knows how to build, and we won’t have columns. (Laughter.) You understand that? (Applause.) We get rid of the columns."

First of all, he's a Master Mason and everyone in that room is a Mason. You don't get to be in the CIA without ascending at least a few degrees. What he is saying there is that HE is THE Master Mason, the one that "knows how to build".

Secondly, and more importantly, he is going to "get rid of the columns." The Fifth Columns that are destroying this nation, ya dig? The true-blooded patriotic members of the CIA in that room voraciously applaud that statement, because they know what's going on. They know the organization (and by proxy all the organizations the CIA controls - which is many) has been run by treasonous assholes since the days of H.W.

But Trump just told them he will give them backing and get rid of their columns. Now the idiotic media will call that "self-aggrandizement" and "pompous bluster". I read both of those in the WaPo and New York Times respectively (bleagh). But, what they fail to understand (or maybe they do and they are just doing whatever they can to launch a counter-offensive) Trump just declared war on them and all of the snakes embedded everywhere throughout the intelligence community.

This is an interesting time to be alive.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

^ I like it... but it's assuming a lot about Trump's intelligence. IMHO, he is not that bright (or deep). my guess is that he was just talking about poor architecture of the room.

I didn't take much from that speech besides how thin-skinned Trump really is (HOLY SHIT!) & his ignorance regarding ISIS & Mockingbird. seriously, LOL @ addressing the CIA (of all people) about "fake news" and/or not having any idea how ISIS originated (or who is responsible).

I thought the part about the possibility of another oil run was interesting though. Tillerson & Cheney are probably pitching tents.

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Daglord wrote:^ I like it... but it's assuming a lot about Trump's intelligence. IMHO, he is not that bright (or deep). my guess is that he was just talking about poor architecture of the room.

That's what he wants you to think. Go watch his interviews from the 80s, particularly the one with Tom Brokaw. This guy is as bright as anyone, far brighter than President Peace Prize was who couldn't do anything that wasn't rehearsed beforehand like a fucking robot. He uses the monosyllabic dumb talk to lure his base (95% of which are morons, granted). He is a very well trained Mason, IMO. He knows the rules, he uses the handsigns and he just dropped a giant coded message in that speech for those trained to hear and for everyone else to ignore as an unimportant part of the speech.

Daglord wrote:^I didn't take much from that speech besides how thin-skinned Trump really is (HOLY SHIT!) & his ignorance regarding ISIS & Mockingbird. seriously, LOL @ addressing the CIA (of all people) about "fake news" and/or not having any idea how ISIS originated (or who is responsible).

He totally knows who is responsible for ISIS. The Fifth Columns he wants to obliterate from the Earth. The "evil" he is referring to is the very same "evil" he wants to root out of the CIA (who control us all, BTW). He doesn't want to destroy the CIA. He wants to wipe out the godles Communist globalist faction that has taken root within the CIA. He wants an America First CIA and is signalling to everyone in that room that there are rewards for those that play ball. "So much backing"...

Daglord wrote:^I thought the part about the possibility of another oil run was interesting though. Tillerson & Cheney are probably pitching tents.

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”

I completely agree on this point. Trump and his team sure would like to control the oil supply just like every President in modern times. He just doesn't want the Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate, aka ISIS, Inc. to have it.

I used to fall for his dumb, beligerent blowhard routine, too. That's a trick, though. It's to lure you in and lower your defenses, because you think he's dumb, but then before you know it he's the 45th President of the United States and he is unfolding grand plans of intricate design that have massive ramifications (both good and bad, but I think mostly good for America). And he's been president for four days. Wonder what happens next.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Nvm

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:32 am

Good quick summation of everything that leads me to my conclusions re:Trump and the CIA:

https://youtu.be/qOotZv8nVi8

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:41 am

Good posts anti-archon.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm thinking the airport bruhaha going on right now is a Soros funded operation to some extent.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:26 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:Good quick summation of everything that leads me to my conclusions re:Trump and the CIA:

https://youtu.be/qOotZv8nVi8

Hey AA

I am just catching up, I haven't even watched your vid yet but saw this and thought I'd post it here for future reference:
TRUMP SPEAKS AT CIA *FULL SPEECH*

These are the kind of questions about Trump that I think are super relevant to be looking at... Trump has shaken everything up so much, I honestly am a bit confused as to where to even start looking to try to understand any of it. No 'Obama Deception' type vids out of the gate to get the ball rolling, its like everyone is starting at the bottom of the CT lens all over again its very interesting.

amazing posts, brother, I made a new thread out of your possible Trump-Masonic connection

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”