Evidence of US/CIA Roles in Ukraine-Russia 'conflict'

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Evidence of US/CIA Roles in Ukraine-Russia 'conflict'

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey all - lots of leaks everywhere on this one... don't believe the mainstream media story that it is all home-grown and Russia is the 'bad-guy'.

To begin, here is a pre-Olympics Wiretapped phone conversation between U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine and Vice U.S. Secretary of State on the ukrainian opposition and the EU.

This is quite significant in hindsight as we see how things played out from here:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Here is a photo of the motherfuckers trying to give sandwiches to the cops, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Here is ANOTHER leaked phone call between Foreign Minister Paet and EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton, where they discuss that the 'snipers' at some of the scenes were likely western-planted operatives KILLING PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES.

If true this would be nothing new, the CIA has been known to do this many times to increase bloodshed and media hype as leverage to further intervene in situations.

EU-USA-NATO= legalized terrorism

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Here is another GREAT bit of research courtesy of EvilYoshida.com:

Quote from former CIA Analyst Ray McGovern (who has done his share of whistleblowing on other 'wars'):

" If you look at Bahrain, you know, if you look at Syria—even Egypt, to an extent—these were initially popular uprisings. The question is: Who took them over? Who spurred them? Who provoked them even more for their own particular strategic interests? And it’s very clear what’s happened to the Ukraine. It used to be the CIA doing these things. I know that for a fact. OK, now it’s the National Endowment for Democracy, a hundred million bucks, 62 projects in the Ukraine. So, again, you don’t have to be a paranoid Russian to suggest that, you know, they’re really trying to do what they—do in the Ukraine what they’ve done in the rest of Eastern Europe and elsewhere.

Check out these screencaps EY put together of the NED's admitted projects in the region, with $$$ amounts included:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Read THIS Thread:

This war is being fought not with bullets but with the MEDIA:

abby-martin-vs-rt-vs-neocons-t475.html

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:21 pm

This should put to rest any doubts as to whether or not the west is covertly taking over Ukraine:

New Ukraine leader Yatsenyuk has a foundation in his own name called 'Open Ukraine'.

Its partners include (from its own website):

- CHATHAM HOUSE (this speaks volumes)
- National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
- NATO Info and Documentation Centre
- Black Sea Trust (aka German Marshall Fund - ties with World Zionist Org, Z Brzezinski, Kissenger, Rockefeller Foundation, etc)
- US Department of State (remember Victoria Nuland wiretapped call?) among others.

http://openukraine.org/en/about/partners

Tell me there is not a western takeover happening here!

lolol

How can anyone take western 'news' seriously anymore?? Its all right there in the open, yet everyone still goes on pretending the Emperor has Clothes.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Check THIS out:

“I am a Ukrainian Video” Produced by PR Company Linked to ‘Regime Change’ NGO

http://www.globalresearch.ca/exposed-vi ... go/5370072

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Thinking of how this fits into a bigger context/pattern of history, I simply find it extremely difficult to believe events like the Ukraine are so unique and isolated when it all seems SO similar to so many other 'regime changes' and takeovers that we have been seeing time after time (Syria, Libya etc).

This is why I am suspicious that Putin was the first to act, or that the west is only a minor player involved in the uprising. This sort of fire-lighting and playing on the emotions of a down-trodden populace as a means of taking down governments and installing western-friendly heads of state has been a tried tested and true method country after country for decades. I really don't see how this wouldn't be perceived as another example of the very same thing.

It does not take so much money or tanks anymore for them to do their work - most of warfare these days is public opinion/media influence, and using the corruption of a country and the anger of its people do to most of the work for them. In this war while Russia is acting overtly (blunt, easy to spot and point fingers at), the west acts CO-vertly (infiltrating grassroots movements, firing up anger and conflict and emotion etc - harder to point at).

Basically, of course one wrong does not make a right. Make no mistake I am no big fan of Putin either. There does not have to be a 'good guy' in every conflict, both sides are almost always committers of crimes. However, I don't see Putin trying to take over the world, and that is the difference. The west, at least in my experience/opinion, is doing exactly that, and has been doing this country after country right before our eyes. Putin does not have this kind of track record, and that is why I lean the way I do. We have one force that is literally creating an empire and attempting to bring the whole planet under a single financial/political control... and has been sticking their nose in dozens of countries trying to 'bring democracy and freedom to an oppressed people'... and then we have Russia who is merely a badass leader who protects his own part of the world and refuses to play ball. If he is standing up to the NWO I can't help but cheer for him a bit :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Eye/Pyramid on Ukraine's Currency:
(courtesy of EvilYoshida)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm

great thread bro.

the media is putting its spin on it, and i cant even bring myself to watch that crap anymore.

Im unplugging.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”