PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Pizzagate

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Another thing I am finding interesting is celebrities who are otherwise more or less intelligent who are just SLAMMING the whole issue as 'Fake News'.

Their ignorance of the issue is astounding, yet they absolutely brush it off and ridicule it as being ridiculous. As if the very idea that some of the world's elites being pedo is something unthinkable.

To me, either these people are having serious 911-esque cognative dissonance, or they are pedos themselves and are fucking terrified right now.

Here are 2 examples that stunned me. IMHO these 2 are lookin hella guilty right now:

Bryan Callen freaking the fuck out in total denial, while claiming to not know ANYTHING about the case:

Stephen Colbert (of whom I used to be a fan) going on for TEN FUCKING MINUTES about it, while TOTALLY overlooking all the most crucial details. He basically builds the weakest strawman he possibly could, then knocks it down. Then goes on some unintelligible rant at the end talking about why conspiracy theories are so impossible to be true.

BOTH these 2 have histories of being very smart, critical thinkers. Yet in these 2 vids they display the absolute dumbest level of opinion, getting emotional and insulting while CLEARLY not even allowing themselves to look at the evidence.

I really think this Pizzagate has hit a nerve, the entire mainstream media is taking 'Fake News'... reddit and other social media are deleting shit on the topic... yet there is SO much weird shit that simply cannot be explained, is blatantly obvious, and is truly screaming to be investigated.

Keep pushing this folks, I smell fear. Lots of it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Holy mother of god,

do some research on Marina Abramovic, the host of the 'Spirit Cooking' dinner that the Podestas were invited to in one of the major leaked emails.

Spirit cooking itself is fucked up (go research it, I dare ya lol)... but check this shit out:
**beware

Mainstream media trying to pass this shit off as 'art' or just harmless fun.

This woman associates with all kinds of Elite celebrities, it is mainstream Elite behaviour... all about satanic cannibalistic pedo shit.

THESE ARE FACTS, people like the podestas are INTO THIS SHIT.

We have hit a nerve, folks. After 9/11 and all the other false flag shit that we've been hoping would finally leak, this one seems to be different, I have hopes this is crazy.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Check this out, - is it #FAKENEWS?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Some Instagrams and event posters from the owners of Comet Ping Pong and friends:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Please cross-reference with the info in THIS THREAD:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3432

This is nothing new, just the latest leak

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:31 pm

I think now that there has been some credibility given to the code words in the emails as genuine, the rest of it cannot be ignored. But it will, watch and see. The people are going to be brainwashed by fake news propaganda. Unfortunately.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:24 pm

WOW this is crazy.... check this out:

There was apparently a case from 1987 that cracked another elite pedo ring called 'The Finders' all mixed up in child trafficking, satanic ritual, with links to the CIA, US Military, and US Government.

Where was their HQ location?

3918 20th West St, Glover Park Washington DC

- just 2 miles from the Comet Ping Pong location.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:25 pm

copy/pasted from the author's notes:

I believe history might be the best way of determining the truth about PizzaGate. While the MSM defends Comet Ping Pong, the pizzeria at the heart of the controversy with PIzzaGate, in 1987, they investigated and broke open a similar story about "the Finders." The Finders were a group of men who operated a child trafficking network in Northern Washington D.C. In a U.S. Customs investigative report, I found that one of the addresses given as the headquarters of the Finders is approximately 2.5 miles away from Comet Ping Pong. It was at this location that investigators found several disturbing items including a large amount of diapers, children's clothing, and toys. They also found telex machines on the premise that were connected to other locations across the country and throughout the world. At the residence of the Finders, investigators met a Chinese national with a passport for the entire year of 1987. They also found telex communication between the Finders headquarters and a Chinese Embassy in Hong Kong. It appears the telex communication had to do with two children who were purchased with intended to be trafficked to a different location in the world.

Local police and investigations revealed a large amount of information that pointed to a scandal involving child trafficking and wanted to broaden their inquiry into the case, but the CIA stepped in and blocked them from doing so. The CIA claimed they had made the case an internal matter, which almost never happens unless something is classified and needs to be hidden from the public.

The Case of the Finders Cult broke open after 2 well-dressed men were found with 6 children in Florida. They claimed that they were going to Mexico, and were arrested. This is when authorities learned what was going on with the Finders. The group "lived underground" but owned properties above ground, throughout Washington D.C. Glover Park was one residence, but they also owned warehouses in Northwest Washington D.C. There was a conspiracy going on in the capitol of the U.S. with many people involved. The Finders were very well organized, well funded, very high tech, and had protection inside of the upper echelons of government (the CIA).

What happened to the Finders? The members who were detained for trafficking children were released. Despite overwhelming incriminating evidence, nothing happened to the Finders. From what we know, they continued to operate their trade without any repercussions or further arrests.

A comment on the MSM: The Washington Post and the New York Times have openly defended Comet Ping Pong Pizza in Washington after allegations were made that a child trafficking operation is being carried out there. Yet in 1987, the Washington Post and the New York Times, along with US News and World Report, wrote several pieces exposing the Finders cult. What changed in 30 years? The truth is that, because of the election and their ridiculous support for Hillary Clinton, the MSM has lost a huge amount of credibility. Discrediting Alt-Media is their only option. It won't work, however, and it will only accelerate their destruction.

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 17 U.S.C. § 106 and 17 U.S.C. § 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:
the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:32 pm

More stuff on the Finders, have no idea about its legitimacy I'm just archiving for future possible research:

http://www.thepeopleshistory.net/2014/0 ... -cult.html

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugs ... rder.shtml

The Finders group leader was a man named Marion Pettie... could be interesting to see if any DNC links to him may exist, the aricles I;ve read said he was well mixed up with intelligence/Washington fat cats

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”