PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

PedoGate

Postby Luigi » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:43 pm

So you have probably all heard of the Podesta emails and how the Podestas and Clintons took part in spirit cookings. Well, now things have gone a step further. Basically they found emails which are very obviously written in code and people have reconstructed the code to mean they take part in BDSM and Pedophilia. Here is a basic video on the evidence:

The Washington Post wrote an article attacking it as fake news and details how a friend and donor to the Clintons who owns a Pizza shop has been targeted with allegations of running a pedophilia ring(I think this part of it BS but I wouldn't be surprised if this guy got invited to the Clintons' weirdo clubs)

Then I found this video discussing what the article got wrong:

You guys have a lot more experience than me looking into this kind of stuff. TBH I dismissed most of it before WikiLeaks happened. So what are your thoughts on the matter?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:27 am

I found this video of this guy freaking out about it:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:34 am

Hey Luigi, welcome to a very serious but difficult corner of the conspiracy world

This is nothing new to be honest, though seeing the actual emails is very interesting and a fresh lead... I hope people keep pushing it.

In my research it is more than likely that pedo shit is RAMPANT among the elite aristocracy. Many, many leaks and stories seem to be found all over wherever the elite tread. I could start naming them but there really is so much I wouldn't even know where to begin. There is a bunch here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3432

I think it is twofold;
1. Many elites are psychopathic with total lack of compassion/lust for power etc
2. Participation in this shit can be used for BLACKMAIL to control people in key places. imo many top elites are only doing what they are doing because this info is held under them, and in return for cooperation not only is their secret kept quiet but they are given the opportunities to continue doing it

There is less evidence of a possible 3rd part of the puzzle that is occult/satanic in nature, but enough imo to take the possibility seriously.

Maybe the most disturbing part of it for me is the way that the mainstream media blatantly and consistently ignores, obscures, covers up all these stories. The way the BBC treated Jimmy Saville like a king, and then even after his death and revealing of his true crimes they basically killed all strings and leads to the story and refused to keep digging. Their total whitewashing of the Hampstead testimonies was also sickening. American mainstream media never discussed for a moment about guys like Charlie Epstein, even though the evidence was clear he was associated with the Clintons, Prince Andrew, etc etc. Just looked the other way.

Other cases, in Hollywood for example are also taboo to discuss in any serious light.

This is one major reason why I really believe that a major tipping point of our evolution will be when the credibility of mainstream media is totally shattered once and for all, and things like this can come out. Mainstream media imo is like a powerful filter, a firewall of sorts that protects VAST realms of secrets about all kinds of things we can scarcely believe.

If any major journalist groups were to truly shine a light on all this crap, it would be my guess that it would reveal a web of names that would make the whole world's head spin. Monarchies would come down, dynasties would come down, whole key sections of the establishment would be exposed for what they are and this illusion of legitimacy would be irreparable.

Lets hope it happens.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:24 am

Just found something interesting. Conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart tweeted this in 2011: "How prog-guru John Podesta isn't household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me."

Breitbart unexpectedly died of a heart attack a year later despite his young age. The coroner also died a few months later despite being 61.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:38 am

^ nice find, you beat me to it.

Breitbart was the MAN, way ahead of the game. No wonder he was snuffed.

Here are some vids of him in like 2011 I think where he knew about this shit. Few listened, then he was killed

WAR Andrew Breitbart

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:45 am

What I am still missing is exactly what is the cover-relationship between the owner of this rickety looking pizza shop, and high White House power.

GQ named the owner 'One of the most powerful men in Washington', but aside from the pedo rings I haven't understood yet how they explain it.

What does a pizza shop owner have to do with Washington power elites? I watched a video of him showing an accusing videographer the location and when he was asked 'how did he get into this business?" he replied "...that he didn't know how to do anything else, he dropped out of school and all he knew how to do was cook". I can find this vid is anyone wants he answers very clearly.

So how does some dude who has no skills or wealth become 'One of the most powerful men in Washington'?? I want to understand THEIR explanation for this

Check this vid out @ the 4:30 mark. This is a performance at the Comet Ping Pong Pizza place. UNREAL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:53 am

Here are some vids I haven't watched yet, so no guarantees on any quality. Just archiving for later.

This topic is very hard to investigate, but at the same time it seems such a vital crack in the elite's armor, such a vulnerable point to attack... if ANY of this could be unraveled in the public eye I really think it could be an immensely powerful game-changer. That's why I pick at it, I feel we've discovered a weak point, this is a major weapon in the good fight

1 HOUR?? man there must me more info on this than I thought. (or just a bad long-winded video, lol like I said I haven't watched anything yet in this post)

more random YouTube picks:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:11 pm

I know Alefantis conducts fundraisers and raises a ton of money for the Clinton campaign. A successful local owner of a community centre would be an excellent tool for the politicians to campaign with. I don't buy his story though. Maybe it started out that simple, but its obviously not anymore. George Soros funds a group which donates to his pizza shop. He is obviously a very elite politician will all the connections in the book. I don't think its a coincidence, who better to trust than someone who is so remarkably easy to blackmail? The snap of their fingers and he would be the most hated man in the world.

Here is an excellent video I just found that presents the info well and also has some other points I hadn't seen yet. There can be no doubt. I'm as skeptical as they come and this is just obvious:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 am

The Daily Show has been contacting youtubers to do a segment on Pizzagate. They are pretty clearly going to do their best to present it as a looney right wing conspiracy theory, but hopefully they don't edit all the evidence out and there is enough in the segment to get people curious enough to do a google search.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:21 pm

The guy likely to appear has all the hallmarks of a judas goat character.

I don't know if that means the whole thing is a psyop or if it's just a defense mechanism. Could be either, I guess.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”