PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Pedophilia Rings/Rituals in the HIGHEST of Places

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Jeffrey Epstein's wealth was in large part due to a relationship with Abercrombie & Fitch creator Leslie Wexner

Abercrombie & Fitch is notorious for using under-age girls in their highly-sexualized ad campaigns and scandals

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:54 pm

a quick browse through David Icke's headlines reveals a ton of this material, looks like he is being proven right yet again.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Good article on the immense power wealth and connections that Epstein enjoys, yet describes the total mystery of how exactly he is so wealthy and powerful

... yet completely glosses over his pedo scandal (not sure when this was written):

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/index3.html

"Epstein is said to run $15 billion for wealthy clients, yet aside from Limited founder Leslie Wexner, his client list is a closely held secret. A former Dalton math teacher, he maintains a peripatetic salon of brilliant scientists yet possesses no bachelor's degree.

Most everyone on the Street has heard of him, but nobody seems to know what the hell he is up to."

"My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won't get a straight answer from him," says one well-known investor. "He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I've also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It's like looking at the Wizard of Oz -- there may be less there than meets the eye."

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: "He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird."

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:49 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if he was a CIA spook.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Point is that his case was covered up at the highest levels all the way to the Presidency.

And not just covered up as in conspiracy theory-covered up... he was actually tried and convicted for raping under-aged girls, and the leaks of the case were sealed fucking shut.

Anyone else would have gone away for good and likely killed in prison. He did shit time, and major players like Clinton, Prince Andrew, Israeli PM's, Top Lawyers and Industry giants etc were all let off the hook and given immunity even though it was proven they were on multiple flight logs and were in Epsteins private contact books. Evidence for a Huge Child Trafficking network out of Mexico were exposed but no one was convicted, investigations closed.

According to one doc I listened to he had something like 17 different contact phone numbers for Bill Clinton, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:57 pm

I like the theory that is is a blackmail trap.

Imagine the control you'd have on someone if you identify them as a psychopathic power-hungry pedo, invite them into the private club, then blackmail their ass for life.

Would seem like a good trick, no?

This stuff is at the HIGHEST levels. What is going on??

Just what kind of people are running our world???

-these are the realities imo we need to dare to face if we are ever to get out

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:36 pm

Disgusting.

We will be more than ready to use these facts as weapons in our war against the profligate.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm

SRBrant wrote:Disgusting.

We will be more than ready to use these facts as weapons in our war against the profligate.

Will we?

That is sort of my plan tbh... if a time comes where opportunity to spread real light comes, we must know our shit as best as we can. This kind of info is super sensitive, it could be a sharp blade at the right time.

Yesterday my research broke into something called the FRANKLIN COVERUP with a dude named Laurence King or something. King was proven to have run a massive ring, and yet AGAIN, was totally embedded in the White House. I had seen that years ago but had forgotten. But now in light of all these other cases it takes on a much bigger meaning...

I saw another vid that there was a similar case in Belgium... but I have to take a break from this shit for a while. Need to clean out the soul, this is heavy content. Yet, it seems to be the truth, and if so a very very important truth that must one day be opened fully.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 pm

I was gonna post about the Franklin scandal yesterday but got lazy haha.
Here's another coverup that Sibel Edmonds & friends exposed:
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2015/10/19/the-peoples-campaign-the-real-hastert-case-all-in-one-place/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:44 am

So I researched 'Operation Ore', which was supposedly a 'massive crackdown' on pedos in the UK.

Seems to be based on ONE website with pedo images, and they grabbed the IP addresses of everyone who paid to enter the site.

Ironically, I found nothing indicating that the site itself or the creators of the site were taken down... they only went after the users.

Also, there was ZERO links or talks to any elite names. The biggest name they got, which totally hogged ALL the media attention, was Pete Townsend of The Who, who said he only viewed it for research purposes.

Was Operation Ore a distraction for a much bigger issue?
Was Townsend used as the patsy/scapegoat of 'elite pedophilia' to soothe the public's concerns, while ROYALS and GOVERNMENT LEADERS were allowed to run free?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”