PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: PedoGate

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Good to see that when I provide a voice of reason and rationality everyone ignores me like I'm the office dullard.

"The entire western power structure may very well run on pedo activity and pedo blackmail."

That's it. I'm done here. Masato, I am sorely disappointed in you. I expected from you a noble, intuitive mind tempered by reason but I see that you're just another stubborn, self-misinformed conspiracy theorist. Contact me when you are ready to serve the Kitsune.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:28 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:13 am

SRBrant wrote:Good to see that when I provide a voice of reason and rationality everyone ignores me like I'm the office dullard.

"The entire western power structure may very well run on pedo activity and pedo blackmail."

That's it. I'm done here. Masato, I am sorely disappointed in you. I expected from you a noble, intuitive mind tempered by reason but I see that you're just another stubborn, self-misinformed conspiracy theorist. Contact me when you are ready to serve the Kitsune.

Ouch! that really hurts man, for real.

I really value you as a poster here, and thought you'd figured out by now that I've been a self-misinformed conspiracy theorist for a while now :D I do appreciate your voice of reason and rationality (lord knows we need it here lol).. but I wonder if you'd be as harsh if you'd researched the things I've researched... ?

I have studied factual provable evidence of:

A) The highest of elite class of people engaged in raping/trafficking/murdering of children
B) Mainstream media covering it up

While Pizzagate itself is indeed still largely speculative, some cases that have happened where A) and B) are absolute fact, and the pizzagate has all the same signs and patterns all over it. - So what can I say? This stuff makes my blood boil. My heart bleeds for those kids, and harshly. I am disgusted and full of anger for the mainstream media that covers this up, and as a parent I feel a need to speak out and stop the silence. I have yet to see any rational explanation for the recent cases that would erase any cause for alarm.

I think that while it is true that I may take my conspiracy puzzling too far and am likely wrong/misinformed about plenty, I honestly think the Kitsune applaud my compassion. This is not embezzling of money or stealing money on wall st. This is maybe the worst of all crimes, and I'm passionate about it.

We have much on common bro... if I am indeed wrong about all this, that is a great thing. - I have never knocked you for being weird in your ways, let me be weird in this case. There is far less voice of reason for anyone to believe you are communing with fox spirits, but I never knocked you for that and even confided my own strange experiences... I applaud people to follow their hearts, even if it may not appear logical to the eyes of others (Kitsune, etc).

I still look forward to sitting down with your latest work. Hope to see you around man

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:16 am

PS: SRBrant, are you a parent?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:45 am

Masato wrote:PS: SRBrant, are you a parent?

No I am not. Not even married. And I deeply apologize for lashing out, it's a really bad habit of mine - but so much energy goes into these theories and so little actual progress is made. They sound absolutely crazy at face value, then look convincing, and then turns out to actually be crazy because we make connections and correlations that aren't necessarily there! These theories are what they are: theories. And if you ask me, they should serve not as necessary fact, but as parables and cautionary tales about the many evils in this world. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if these conspiracy theories are conspiracies themselves. To fracture us into bickering children!

But if all of us are to succeed in this creative revolution of ours, we need to take action instead of recycling rumors and paranoia. This is what Kitsune-Kenyota was made to do: To create a culture that is anathema to bigotry, greed, ignorance, corruption and all the bullshit that chokes this world like an inoperable cancer. You, Masato, with your forums, connections and web skills, can be a major keystone to the Kenyota.

It's sanity that I ask for - All that I ask for!

And thank you for understanding me regarding the Kitsune.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm

^ deal! very fair

I can handle differences of opinion... I have been far outside public opinion since basically 9/11 and am used to it by now. Normally if someone doesn't believe any of this or ridicules it I couldn't give a fuck but I value you as a rare and interesting contact (dare say friend? comrade?) - so that's why I felt the pain :D

You may be very right, I won't try to convince you any more and will keep check for myself what is fact and what is still speculation/suspicion. For sure a stark difference should be made. But at the same time don't close the doors yourself... there is evil in high places, British PM was PROVEN to be involved, Jimmy Savile PROVEN to be involved (friends with the Royal Family), Bush Jr had the Franklin coverup, Clinton was involved with Epstein, now his wife is connected to Podestas who are ripe with suspicion of the same thing. We are talking about the torture of children here... not easy to let go imo - Is it so hard to believe that sexually perverse people exist in elite classes, and have the means to achieve their goals and cover it up? I find that easier and more factually provable than any ideas of Kitsune, which is almost totally un'provable' by nature.

But that is what this forum is FOR: exchange of ideas, healthy debate of opinions, agreeing to disagree, the sharing of thoughts and perspectives no matter how strange! One of the reasons I value you as a member here is because you are not afraid to push that, to discuss things outside the box and normal status quo... that is what this place is all about. A safe place for people to share and explore ideas that may not be accepted at other mainstream or PC communities.

Be well man, I do hope you are right about all this. I don't wanna know what 'backward hooks' are :?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:03 pm

I appreciate your opinion SRB. I think we know well the exacts points on which we differ, not much use regularly reiteration them. Did you guys see Lynn Rothschild go after Podesta?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:56 pm

You guys are too nice

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Trump holds Press conference re; Child Trafficking

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”