Secrets of WWII German Flying Discs

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Secrets of WWII German Flying Discs

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Hey all...

This is fascinating investigation into alternative technology of secret groups within the 3rd Reich of WWII Germany, specifically new designs in non-combustion powered disc-shaped flying craft...

I post here because while much of this may be speculation, I think these sorts of stories are important if we are ever to get a clear understanding of exactly WTF went down in WWII... which consequently shapes our understanding of all the events post-WWII and today. Germany was attempting to use this technology to become independent from western oil dependency... (and we couldn't have that now, could we?)

It also adds a very interesting angle to the whole UFO phenomenon, considering the vast documentation of such craft by certain German groups around the time.

All around good seeds of research:

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:54 am

Thanks man. I recently saw another documentary on this subject and was surprised to learn that the flying disc thing was 100% real, and they had working models. There were three separate teams working on their own projects, without comparing notes. And they all achieved real results. The USA and the Russians got access to different teams after the war, which is why their technology has developed differently. Maybe its why the Russians have superior guided missile and stealth technology today.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:59 am

I can't remember which of these videos it was, but I know both of these are good.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:20 pm

not sure if this is the vid I am thinking about, there are quite a few named 'secret space...'. will watch later to confirm. hope so.

related:

Since its inception in 1958 the truth of NASA’s occult origins has been discretely hidden from public awareness; origins linked to perhaps the most “wicked” of all occult practitioners in modern history, Satanist, Aleister Crowley. As well, the highest echelons of NASA’s administration were dominated by secret society initiates including Freemasons and Nazi SS personnel, most notably, Wernher Von Braun. This high-tech occult cabal secretly used the Apollo moon missions, not to advance science, but to serve their devotion to the mystery gods of ancient Egypt!

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:59 am

Secret Space is great, part 1 effectively explains how Nasa used what was for all intents and purposes, nazi war criminals, and occultists like Jack Parsons, to develop the space program. Fascinating story.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:03 am

I am beginning to suspect that NASA was a cover; that the Operation Paperclip guys/Parsons etc were working on secret shit... and they fed us the Apollo program to misdirect us.

It seems strange that they would get Nazi scientists who were studying flying discs and other forms of technology, yet NASA was all about combustion rockets.

Also, the moon landing was fishy as hell. Do you really think they flew 300,000+ miles to the moon, put something in orbit, landed, played around, got back in the ship, re-connected with the lunar orbiter, and then went back to earth - ON THEIR FIRST TRY?? In 1969???? that shit was before ATARI, lol

Just thoughts, I'm not confident in these theories but it seems to be what it coming together for me according to my puzzling.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:18 am

Devil's Advocate wrote:Secret Space is great, part 1 effectively explains how Nasa used what was for all intents and purposes, nazi war criminals, and occultists like Jack Parsons, to develop the space program. Fascinating story.

yeah it is. I dropped part 2 somewhere over @ EY but cant remember which thread. I don't remember it being near as good as 1 though.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:52 am

Masato wrote:I am beginning to suspect that NASA was a cover; that the Operation Paperclip guys/Parsons etc were working on secret shit... and they fed us the Apollo program to misdirect us.

It seems strange that they would get Nazi scientists who were studying flying discs and other forms of technology, yet NASA was all about combustion rockets.

Also, the moon landing was fishy as hell. Do you really think they flew 300,000+ miles to the moon, put something in orbit, landed, played around, got back in the ship, re-connected with the lunar orbiter, and then went back to earth - ON THEIR FIRST TRY?? In 1969???? that shit was before ATARI, lol

Just thoughts, I'm not confident in these theories but it seems to be what it coming together for me according to my puzzling.

The US did score the number 1 rocket guy though, Wernher Von Braun, the creator of the V1 and V2 rockets, the latter of which the Apollo rocket was closely based on. Of course, we were all supposed to forget about Von Braun's Nazi past when he made the cover of Time magazine.

The Nazi V2 rocket

In 1964 Von Braun said that it was impossible to use rocket technology to get to the moon, and yet somehow they did it within 5 years.

The Russians might have scored the better flying disc engineers, not really sure though.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:30 am

If they did the same feat TODAY, it would be championed as a technological marvel.

It would be absolutely astounding, the greatest technological feat ever. TODAY. Yet we are supposed to think it was done on 1969 technology. If true, it should be EASY by today's standards; a drive around the park.

Seriously - name 1 other technology where repeating something from 1969 would still look incredible and impress the hell out of people in 2014. Anything.

It is just a ludicrous feat to consider. FAR more difficult to fathom than the idea of a Nixon-era propaganda scam.

Apparently, the below image is an accurate scale as to how far away they supposedly went. This is FAR AWAY, man. Terrifying. Yet, they did it all on their first try.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:08 am

That picture speaks volumes. The more I think about it, the more ridiculous it is to believe the moon landing story. Yet, "scientists", including everyone's favorite and most lovable scientist ever in the history of the world, Neil Degrasse-Tyson (he's so cool), gobble it all up as being fact, because they are arrogant and don't bother to question the glaring inconsistencies in the story.

There is also the theory that we are trapped here, put here for containment or imprisonment by a higher power, and we can't go to the moon regardless of how good our technology is. But, that's probably the subject of another thread.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”