Paul Joseph Watson Denies Any Jewish Influence of Media

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Paul Joseph Watson Denies Any Jewish Influence of Media

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Wow, this motherfucker sure can talk a lot about a lot of things. I even like a good deal of his stuff, though not all.

But watch him STFU when asked a question about Zionism. Really weird. You don't have to be a raging anti-semite to simply acknowledge some realities about proportional groupings in certain industries and elite US power groups. Its hard not to see the strength of the jewish lobby groups, AIPAC etc, the unwavering support and connections to Israel presidency after presidency without fail, etc etc etc.

Question was very specific; he simply asked him about influence in media. How hard is that to address? But he freezes in the headlights, looks away, and ridicules making a strawman of some grand obsessive theory to dismiss

To outright deny the validity of the question, and just look away and say you 'see no evidence' is a bit out of character for someone who has made a career scouring for every scrap of evidence he can find to support his own 'outrageous conspiracy theories'

*Start at 2:10 if you don't wanna hear the introduction/opinion of the vidmaker
just get to the clip

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:15 am

Choose. Your next. Words. Carefully. Promotion of theories that are antisemitic in origin is grounds for immediate expulsion from Kitsune-Kenyota.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 am

Surest sign of complete Jewish media control.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:46 am

You are quick to fire, SRBrant but I fear your reactions are not really your own. You need to listen more carefully there is a lot you don't understand/misunderstand, you could learn some things if you stop slamming the door

There is nothing anti-semitic here. US-Israeli relations are a big part of our reality at the moment, in history, and for our future. Over-representation in Mainstream media ownership and Hollywood is not a theory, nor is it anti-semetic. These are realities of our times... Some are simply trying to understand our world better without fear of being slandered or lynched.

Its like pointing out that the Portuguese bakery down the street is owned by Portuguese people. Doesn't mean I suddenly hate all Portuguese people. Don't fall for that trap, man. Keep your wits about you

I am in search of Truth via Love, there is no hatred here aside from the evil of individuals

PS: the Kitsune are telling me to tell you to ease up
:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 am

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:06 am

Masato wrote:You are quick to fire, SRBrant but I fear your reactions are not really your own. You need to listen more carefully there is a lot you don't understand/misunderstand, you could learn some things if you stop slamming the door

There is nothing anti-semitic here. US-Israeli relations are a big part of our reality at the moment, in history, and for our future. Over-representation in Mainstream media ownership and Hollywood is not a theory, nor is it anti-semetic. These are realities of our times... Some are simply trying to understand our world better without fear of being slandered or lynched.

Its like pointing out that the Portuguese bakery down the street is owned by Portuguese people. Doesn't mean I suddenly hate all Portuguese people. Don't fall for that trap, man. Keep your wits about you

I am in search of Truth via Love, there is no hatred here aside from the evil of individuals

PS: the Kitsune are telling me to tell you to ease up
:D

Israel is simply a national version of what happens all too often in schoolyards. They were bullied and threatened with destruction by their neighbors again and again, so to survive, they become bullies themselves. Monsters create monsters.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:14 am

^ that sounds awfully anti-semetic, lol

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:15 am

Masato wrote:^ that sounds awfully anti-semetic, lol

-_-;

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:16 am

Don't you think his boss would have been upset with him had he answered truthfully Masato?

After all, Alex Jones has always done his most deft tap dancing around that question.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:18 am

Israel and US are inexplicably intertwined... how is this so?

History, grasshopper. Do you dare enter the river? Truth has nothing to do with hatred

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”