What is your opinion of the Olympics?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

What is your opinion of the Olympics?

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 am

Hey all - some mighty big things happening in London right now, whatever your perspective on the issue.

What are your feelings/opinions of it? Wonderful event to bring people of the world together through sportsmanship? A sponsor-orgy of air-time and brand marketing? An excuse for militarizing the public under guard? A gargantuan propaganda psy-op?

Say what you think.

Here are some things I've seen lately to play the far side of the fence from the general opinion of the mainstream media:

http://weare1776.org/1069/world-news/20 ... rld-order/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 am

^^

Forget the tattoo... I just noticed the words above on the characters! 'His Train is for Bank'??

Of course that could've been easily photoshopped in by a tinfoiler.. but I am a professional illustrator and I can tell you that you don't put extraneous detail or information in an illustration that doesn't help the goal of the image as a whole. This is a very simplistic style, notice the lack of advertising where it should be, or detail out the windows... but that pixel-board is TOTALLY deliberate, and what a strange thing to say?

Also keep in mind that such an illustration (if it is indeed official advertising campaign material) would have been approved by dozens of people both client and creative. These things go through an intense filtering system before ultimately approved. I can tell you in advertising such an obscure thing like this pixel-board, if it wasn't directly connected to the branding or slogan... would have been taken out.

Very strange indeed, I'm hoping someone can clarify the actual source of the illustration, who paid for it, and if this is indeed the original or not.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 pm

More odd artistic/symbolic decisions... I wonder who decides to spend millions of dollars on this, and how it gets approved?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/or ... story.html

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Hey I think I just invented a Conspiracy Theory!! lol, check out this quick photoshop I made:

As far as I've seen I'm the first to see this - prove me wrong, bitches! :)

Of course its all quite silly, but as a professional illustrator I find that logo to be completely baffling. Many have said it is supposed to say 'Zion'... but even in this scenario I still find that square to be out of place and odd. There was a design reason for that square... or it wouldn't be there.

I say my theory is as legit at the 'Zion' theory... you heard it here first! lol

what do you think?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I don't think you're wrong, the symbols that are all around us are full of numerous types and meanings built in. this one is definitely there, and the medals with the 3d relief built in just reinforces it.

clearly there is meaning and only the people who designed it know for sure.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 pm

I've done some searching on those creepy fucking macots Wenlock and Mandeville

I just found out their names.

from:http://adventofdeception.com/deciphering-symbolism-and-numerology-of-the-2012-olympic-mascots/

The two mascots of the 2012 Olympics in London England this summer shed occult symbolism and numerology. Also, the Mascots provide an important clue concerning the agenda of the Illuminati Occult. Wenlock and Mandeville, the 2012 Olympic mascots, are bizarre animations supposedly depicting two drops of steel from a steelworks.

The International Olympic Committee in association with The Illuminati Occult introduced the official mascot for the 2012 Olympic games May 19 2011. As you look at the Teletubbies inspired creature, your attention is immediately drawn to the whimsical representation of the All-Seeing Eye. The eye is crowned with what appears to be the capstone of the unfinished pyramid indicating ascension complete. Within the capstone is the letter “W” which could very well represent the word “World”.

Occult Symbolism and Numerology Behind the 2012 Olympic Mascots

Date Revealed: 5/19/2010 = 18 reduces as 666 = 33:33:33

Letters on the Head: W & M = 33

The left Mascot wears the Pyramid that symbolizes 3 points with 3 lines above = 33

The right Mascot wears 6 raised indentations = 33

Each Mascot has an “All Seeing Eye” = 11

Number of Mascots: 2 = 11

The left Mascot’s face looks like heart, the Pyramid and Heart represent Knowledge and Enlightenment.
The right Mascots face looks like a 5 sided pentagram which represents war.

The eye may also represent the cyclops (predator) myth creature or an alien species.
The Definition of the Mascot Names

Meaning of Wenlock and Origin.
Irish name
In Irish, the name Wenlock means- from the holy monastery. The name Wenlock orginated as an Irish name. The name Wenlock is most often used as a boy name or male name.”

Meaning of Mandeville and Origin
Mandeville \m(a)-nde-ville, mandev(il)-le\ as a boy’s name is a variant of Manville (Old French), and the meaning of Mandeville is “great town”.”

The Names covertly stand for “WE UNLOCK MAD DEVIL”
Deciphering the Deception:

Anyone that is studying the numerology and symbolism of the 2012 Olympics should realize that the Occult Illuminati are planning a huge occult ritual event that will anoint the Master of the Darkness over this world; a major preparation event for the activation of the New World Order on 12/21/2012. Then the presentation of the aliens that will progress into a world war; henceforth, unite the entire world as one.

The clue behind in relation to the Mascots is the definition of the names, which defines as “A Baby Boy From a Holy Monastery” and “Great Town”.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Still pretty fuckin fun to watch though, lol (not that I watch much...)

Judo and Volleyball have been super cool

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm

sorry, but im about to go full tinfoil hat here

he Monas Hieroglyphica (or Hieroglyphic Monad) is invented and designed by John Dee, the Elizabethan Magus and Court Astrologer of Elizabeth 1st . It is also the title of the 1564 book in which Dee expounds the meaning of his symbol

The Hieroglyphic embodies Dee’s vision of the unity of the Cosmos and is a composite of various esoteric and astrological symbols. Dee wrote a commentary on it which serves as a primer of its mysteries. However, the obscurity of the commentary is such that it is believed that Dee used it as a sort of textbook for a more detailed explanation of the Hieroglyph which he would give in person. In the absence of any remaining detail of this explanation we may never know the full significance of the Glyph.
Related articles

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm

I can get behind womens volleyball

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

Canuckster wrote:sorry, but im about to go full tinfoil hat here

he Monas Hieroglyphica (or Hieroglyphic Monad) is invented and designed by John Dee, the Elizabethan Magus and Court Astrologer of Elizabeth 1st . It is also the title of the 1564 book in which Dee expounds the meaning of his symbol

The Hieroglyphic embodies Dee’s vision of the unity of the Cosmos and is a composite of various esoteric and astrological symbols. Dee wrote a commentary on it which serves as a primer of its mysteries. However, the obscurity of the commentary is such that it is believed that Dee used it as a sort of textbook for a more detailed explanation of the Hieroglyph which he would give in person. In the absence of any remaining detail of this explanation we may never know the full significance of the Glyph.
Related articles

That is brilliant man, great find.

Where do you buy your tinfoil?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”