Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Welcome CTsar !

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 am

LOL so this faggot shows up, GTFO you lil bitch

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm

I was just telling some brasilians from Florianopolis how of all the places I've been in Brasil, I have yet to visit Florianopolis or the southern parts.

So for sure I will be there soon. I will hit up Edge 100%, hope CTsar can make it out, these forum-meetups I always find to be epic :D

There have been far more than I would have ever expected from this tiny forum already, and on an international scale no doubt. So weird. Let's keep the tradition going! :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 pm

PS: LOL @ Vutu

That could easily be taken as mere locker-room banter with a slap on the back and a beer... but I don't think so.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:14 pm

CTsar wrote:
penxv wrote:
CTsar wrote:

The original fightsporters refused to join for different reasons so I decided to shut it down. No point in having another forum without them, there's already this one and EY.com for MISC and conspira-talk.

EY is down. This is the only one.

EY is back!

That didn't take very long.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:20 pm

EY is attention whoring. It's all about that social media presence don't you know?

Social Media® is cancer. Like, share and favorite if you agree.

And don't forget to RT.

We moved our brains from our heads to our pockets. When you can just look up any fact in the world on your phone, why do you have to keep it in your head? Does anyone read books anymore since you got a smartphone? I have more than 5000 books on mine, but haven't read 5, just too many distractions.

The Internet and the controllers. They're playing a dangerous game with this one. It's too late to turn off the tap of information. If they try to shut it down now, everyone will freak.

The good news is though, as long as you make people stupid enough, you can instantly change History on the internet whenever you want. Just delete the old files and insert new ones, whenever you want. When you make people dumb enough, they will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

The people aren't dumb enough yet I don't think. When they are, humanity goes the way of the dinosaurs.

Rock on Social Media® Rock on

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:11 am

Masato wrote:PS: LOL @ Vutu

That could easily be taken as mere locker-room banter with a slap on the back and a beer... but I don't think so.

Dude is a child molester, he openly admitted to making sexual comments about my then 4 year old daughter, that inbred goonies looking GMB13 called it "all kinds of fucked up" on my forum (before he got ran off), they were both mods at EY's place at that stage.

Oh wait for it, CTard tried to excuse his child rapist comments because I said shit about his fully grown man homo dad bwahahahaha

The truth is Ctard walked into his dad blowing a geriatric trying to relive his youth and my comment (via PM) brought that memory back.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 pm

That'd be a helluva thing to walk in on I think.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”