The Dodge car company and the Occult.

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Re: The Dodge car company and the Occult.

Postby Redneck » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 am

Canuckster wrote:well, isnt that the true power of this symbology? thousands of years later and its still referenced today, copied and used by people unsuspecting of its origins and influencing people decisions.

that is what magick is.

True, I think today we see a mix of genuine occult symbols used with intent, and quirky designs that simply reference an old symbol without an ulterior motive. Either way, the sigil is the same.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:49 pm

I heard nothing works in this manner unless you perform some masturbation ritual to your sigil and cum on it.

Fo' realz.

I have not done this myself, maybe that's why my sigils aren't working

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Well, I have the masturbation part down.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 am

Masato wrote:I heard nothing works in this manner unless you perform some masturbation ritual to your sigil and cum on it.

Fo' realz.

I have not done this myself, maybe that's why my sigils aren't working

According to Crowley, semen is a suitable substitute for a human sacrifice.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Nothing wrong with having the supernatural on your side.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm

^wow, dangerous words!

Do you not feel that there would be plenty within the supernatural that would be wholly untrustworthy, dangerous, or even evil?

I always say tread very carefully in these realms, only allow contact with those you have learned can be trusted/are truly our allies. Dangerous games imo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 am

I agree that we have been conditioned to believe the occult or supernatural, even the word supernatural in its root form doesn't necessarily imply that the things deemed supernatural are bad, or evil, and yet we have little to no evidence of this of any kind other than superstitious belief. I think personally that good and evil lies inherently within human intent.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”